12/28 Charles Hamilton Vs Soulja Boy/Soulja Boy "Grind On" Disses Charles Hamilton

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
u must be a black 10 to 17 yr old and stupid if think soulja boy is funny
nope, i'm dominican & 19 yrs old actually & I find it very funny even tho I think Charles Hamilton is light years ahead of Soulja Boy talent wise.. I dont d*ck ride tho & n*gga did have some points, & dat mario sh*t was funny as hell

i'm guessin u da type of n*gga dat has a nerdy a.ss sense of humor & dat barely gets any chicks because u boring as fu*k & actually take sh*t seriously.. u needa lighten up buddy

Last edited by polorsport2345; 12-10-2008 at 01:19 PM..
 12-10-2008, 01:27 PM         #62
wu tang sux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yet another 4 page thread about a garbage rapper
 9 years ago '08        #63
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2399 2399
 slimwillie said:
typing 4 paragraphs to prove you're not a d*ckrider means you're a d*ckrider

wu tang sux said:
yet another 4 page thread about a garbage rapper
And you just posted in it. Great job. :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #64
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 5327 5327
Charles responds

1.) lol @ the mushrooms thing... I've actually done shrooms. after about 3, the walls melt. lol.

I think I should do a song with Mr. Boy. lol. I got a concept that's insane... this could be something bigger than hip-hop... a lyricist with an entertainer...

He did raise a very valid point. He makes Soulja Boy music. I make Charles Hamilton music. I'm not disrespecting his music or his movement...

JEEZ, Mr. Hamilton! Where do you come up with this stuff...?

And to the kind people at G-Unit Radio, is the audio from the whole show available? I think in context it will make sense. I was called "the new Soulja Boy"... you don't think that would p!ss you off if you were NOTHING like Soulja Boy? I wasn't tryna diss him... I was talkin aggressively out of frustration...

And for the record, mention how much you don't like me or what I do on your blog, and WATCH how many comments you get from people who agree...

I LOVE IT!!!

(smiles to self, flushes toilet, gets ready to go to Teyanna Taylor's party for a quick second)

~~Charles Hamilton~~
***beep***

And I'm totally ignoring the goon sending thing. You didn't say that to Ice-T.
 9 years ago '04        #65
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
 meepos said:
god damn as much as i hate his music, soulja boy always cracks me up with these videos lol... "you might wanna X out the Sonic, and head on to Mario"

youtube real ni**a sh*t part 1 haha.
LMAOOOOO.

soulja boy be actin' a fool in his youtube videos.
 9 years ago '07        #66
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Charles Hamilton is the type of n*gga who's pockets woulda been easy to tap in high school. Easy to steal on a.ss boy.
 9 years ago '06        #67
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Soulja Boy Responds To Charles Hamilton, "It's Not My Fault That It Ain't Going Right [For You]"

Hours after a video circulated across the Internet showing rapper Charles Hamilton dissing Soulja Boy Tell 'em, the teen rapper has responded with a video of his own.

As previously reported by SOHH, Charles Hamilton recently lashed out at Soulja Boy because of the comparisons he's been receiving to the rapper. "I'm not trying to play Soulja Boy but chill," Hamilton said in a Shade 45 radio interview. "It's because of Souja Boy that my day to day, the way I live, the Sonic the Hedgehog sh*t that's dead real to me is considered a joke."

Replaying footage of Hamilton blaming him for unwanted artist comparisons, Soulja Boy went after Hamilton, piling on Hamilton's fascination with the video game character, Sonic the Hedge Hog.

"Gotta couple cartoon characters, you know, got my name in their mouth -- the boy about to start crying in the interview," Soulja Boy said in the video, with a laugh. "This just not goes out to Charles Hamilton, the Sonic Man, this not him, this goes out to all the rappers out there man."

Opting out of an opportunity to begin a possible rap battle, the "Crank Dat" rapper sarcastically offered a few career tips.

"I'd rather take the positive route and not get into beef," Souljaboy said. "It's not my fault -- that whatever you got going on ain't going right, you know what I'm saying? You gonna have to go back to the drawing board, ya feel me, grab the magic marker, 'X' out the Sonic and you might wanna just f*ck with Mario."

The Atlanta-bred emcee also took the opportunity to address Hamilton's claim of damaging rapper Cory Gunz's image.

"I f*ck with Cory Gunz, man. I wanted to sign him," he revealed. "His whole lyrics. His whole flow. The whole look, the whole everything. The delivery. I think that he can be the next big sh*t, Cory Gunz, like that n*gga go hard, for real."

Before ending his response video, the teen rap star made sure to emphasize his own resistance to blame any negative fan response on another hip-hop artist. "You think if my next album flop, you think I'mma say, 'It's Lil' Wayne's fault. Man, it'sT.I.'s fault all 'cause they selling," he said. "Nah n*gga, it's my fault."

iSouljaboytellem is currently scheduled to hit retail stores Tuesday, December 16 on Interscope.

Source: sohh
 9 years ago '04        #68
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
i bet soulja boy could get his roast on with mad n*ggas...n*gga funny as hell
 9 years ago '04        #69
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
LOL i cant be Mad at charles Hamilton , I'd be pissed to if somebody called me the new soulja ****.... I swear those damn dances he does are just minstral show sh*t..
 9 years ago '04        #70
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
At the end of the day....hustle respected.
 12-11-2008, 12:57 AM         #71
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm....
 9 years ago '04        #72
CDotHenry 
space
space
$938 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga said "Eat a mushroom and wooga wooga wooga!" lol

Enuff said!
 9 years ago '07        #73
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Yo..Who The fu*k Is Charles Hamilton...

Other than a nobody...

Seriously.

What Is He Known For Other than this.
 12-11-2008, 03:45 PM         #74
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude doesnt even realize the position hes in right now, by fate hes been chosen to potentially murk this soulja f*g on wax by the hip hop gods LMAO....but is he going to act like a bi*ch and not respond to this little clown? this is a one in a trillion opportunity to feed off soulja boys popularity and destroy his career at the same time and i havent heard a peep out this sonic mafu*ka for three days ....man what happened to the days of hip hop when cats would just get ethered for this type of sh*t?
 9 years ago '08        #75
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
My whole fanbase are saying to murder the kid on a track. The Hamilton Administration says play it to my favor. The hood says leave him alone, he's just a kid. The haters are starting campaigns against me, I guess to vote me out the industry.

And I can't seem to figure out what the hell I'm gonna wear to this BET thing I have to do today wit the rest of Demev.

Soulja Boy is gonna be on the cover of XXL supposedly in the next month. Has an album dropping 12/16. This has got to be a dream come true for someone who's lyrical capabilities are that of a Blackberry without a battery, SIM card or buttons to push. And I TOTALLY respect his money makin hustle.

The previous paragraph was to be read in Sarah Silverman's voice... Lol

All jokes asied, this sh1t is getting out of hand. Got me feelin like the rap Paul Mooney. Lol. Shouts to 50. Funny a.ss n1gga. Had a good chat with him about it yesterday. Soulja don't listen to 50. Don't let 50 be the reason you get seriously ethered. I found the Mario mushroom joke to be hilarious, thought you coulda been funnier, but don't try to like, rap against me. Not wise on your part.

I'm a musician. We do these things.

That, plus now a seven-digit amount of people are watchin this unfold.

To the thirsty a.ss bloggers, this is NOT beef. He would even tell you that. He aint built to have BEEF. If he got goons, what the f*ck do you think I have? I'm from Harlem. My worst enemies would ride for me as long as I shout em out in a verse. If anything, two totally different artist with two hilariously different viewpoints are in the same position. Who makes more sense? Its not about who deserves it, because those that work for what they got, deserve what they got. And he worked.

But so did I.
And so do I.

I don't even remember the name of his album, but f*ck Jimmy you should hire me as an A&R for the kid's project. Tubby, me and you could go half on the kid's royalties... Lol watch sme "pro-black" conspiracy theorist come out of nowhere like "See? Jimmy just makin these two black kids go back and forth to put more money in his pocket. The both tools for the white man!!!!"

"Am I the only f*ckin one that's normal anymore?!"
-Eminem, "My Dad's Gone Crazy"

~~Charles Hamilton~~
***beep***
thats what CH said in response to the situation
 12-11-2008, 03:49 PM         #76
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props on that fam....from that bulletin it seems like he bi*ching out though....hopefully he changes his mind this is a one in a million chance
 9 years ago '06        #77
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Charles Hamilton is a bi*ch.
 9 years ago '07        #78
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
CH understands what is at stake if he goes at SB.
 12-11-2008, 04:00 PM         #79
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 irhabi007 said:
CH understands what is at stake if he goes at SB.
whats at stake? can you explain that?
 12-11-2008, 04:01 PM         #80
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja Boy is gonna be on the cover of XXL supposedly in the next month. Has an album dropping 12/16. This has got to be a dream come true for someone who's lyrical capabilities are that of a Blackberry without a battery, SIM card or buttons to push. And I TOTALLY respect his money makin hustle.

^LMFAO
But There Both fu*kin Homos This is like The Lil Bowow Romeo Beef No1 Cares But f*gs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy