12/28 Charles Hamilton Vs Soulja Boy/Soulja Boy "Grind On" Disses Charles Hamilton

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
opt706 
space
space
$502 | Props total: 0 0
lol that dude charles hamilton mad at soulja boy because he aint as big as him. sounds like hate to me. I tried to listen to charles hamilton but he bored the sh*t out of me and i dont think thats soulja boys fault.
 9 years ago '04        #42
opt706 
space
space
$502 | Props total: 0 0
 DHarryK3 said:
wow.
this is where hiphop has taken us...
soulja boy might have taken black folks back a good 30years...thank god for obama hahaha
What do you mean he has taken black folks back 30 years. he did a little dance and a lot of people loved it and he milking it for all its worth seems like he is just making himself better not taking us back.please explain
 12-09-2008, 08:54 PM         #43
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:
Hell yeah.

I'm on Soulja Boy's side here. He ethered Charles Hamilton's overrated, no flow, no hook game, cartoon character wannabe's a.ss. n*gga sounded mad sensitive on that audio. I mean really...this dude looks like this:

[pic - click to view]

And he has fans?

fu*k outta here, I'd rather bump iSouljaBoyTellEm than a Charles mixtape. Eat a bagel f*g**t.
Ol' avant lookin a.ss n*gga....
 12-10-2008, 12:22 AM         #44
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See I saw a different Charles Hamilton, Roots/?uestlove type dude... wasn't pink and all fruity looking...
 9 years ago '04        #45
Phesus 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,198 | Props total: 2 2
Cory should use that in a skit or mixtape with SB d*ckrying him..lmao
 9 years ago '06        #46
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 youngvito18 said:
dont blame me if your career isnt popping, you need to go back to the drawing board, you might wanna, take your magic marker, ex out sonic....put in mario....know what im sayin...you might wanna take one of them mushrooms and wooga wooga wooga"

wow, funny sh*t, but atleast soulja boy recognizes dudes like cory gunz are really talented lyrically.............charles hamilton isnt that lyrical and he is very nonchalant on the mic akak he gets boring and he raps like he dosent want to rap like he's bored of rapping
Damn, I said that same sh*t on my radio show...but real talk, I kinda agree wit what Charles was saying...you water down the masses into believing one thing, and it's hard to un-brainwash n*ggas to think otherwise...

Like how everyone thinks that sales matter nowadays...they always did, but it wasn't until 50 started making people pay attention to it, that the average hip-hop fan says "So and so is a better rapper cuz he went 2x pl atinum"...or "stop hating on Soulja Boy...he's getting money"...even if he's cooning...
 9 years ago '06        #47
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
 stfdkd37 said:
eat a mushroom wogga wogga wogga soulja boy is fu*kin jokes
That sh*t cracked me up.
 9 years ago '07        #48
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 youngblanco said:
<---- never heard a charles hamilton song
i thought charles hamilton was anthony hamilton's younger brother or some sh*t.
 12-10-2008, 07:01 AM         #49
Bumboklaat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his hairline is shoulder leanin
 9 years ago '05        #50
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 ICanDoIt said:
Damn, I said that same sh*t on my radio show...but real talk, I kinda agree wit what Charles was saying...you water down the masses into believing one thing, and it's hard to un-brainwash n*ggas to think otherwise...

Like how everyone thinks that sales matter nowadays...they always did, but it wasn't until 50 started making people pay attention to it, that the average hip-hop fan says "So and so is a better rapper cuz he went 2x pl atinum"...or "stop hating on Soulja Boy...he's getting money"...even if he's cooning...
Oh you got a radio show?
So you one of them ol false information spreadin a.ss n*ggaz that don't know what the fu*k they talkin bout in a position where you can influence what people think, huh?

Get off 50 ballz. Jay-z been talking that sales sh*t and before him EPMD was even talkin that sh*t. Go listen to "So Whatchu Sayin". n*ggaz always been talkin that sales sh*t in hip hop. You just obessed with 50's ballz.
Knock it off n*gga.
 9 years ago '07        #51
space
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Oh you got a radio show?
So you one of them ol false information spreadin a.ss n*ggaz that don't know what the fu*k they talkin bout in a position where you can influence what people think, huh?

Get off 50 ballz. Jay-z been talking that sales sh*t and before him EPMD was even talkin that sh*t. Go listen to "So Whatchu Sayin". n*ggaz always been talkin that sales sh*t in hip hop. You just obessed with 50's ballz.
Knock it off n*gga.

tupac especially bragged about album sales. he always brought up the fact that he was the only rapper to go platinum while in jail.............
 9 years ago '07        #52
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
but Pac never said he was better cause he sold.

he never said n*ggas who didn't sell were irrelevant. in fact Pac rolled with alot of n*ggas that didn't sell.

and most rappers don't release music while in jail.

next i guess Pac's mom will brag her son sold the most records of any dead rapper

yeah you right.

50 was the one who started that mentality of other rappers being irrelevant because he sold more than them.
 9 years ago '04        #53
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,662 | Props total: 23109 23109
ha ha soulja boy scored a point from me, no homo
 9 years ago '05        #54
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 slimwillie said:
at this 50 d*ckrider gett mad some1 else is on 50's balls
Nah I'm a 50 Cent fan and I don't mind n*ggaz knowing that cause at the end of the day when I log off, I get pus*y and MONEY, so I'm good.

All you Charles Hamilton a.ss n*ggaz blamin other muthafu*kaz for the misfortunes of your favorite rappers is lame.

First Jay-z did it, then 50's the culprit, and now Soljah Boy is the reason.
That sh*t is weak and some new sh*t that this generation is on.
THE BLAME GAME. Like I said before n*ggaz been talkin about sales, the only difference is, n*ggaz that wasnt getting them as much before wasn't crying every fu*kin five minutes. They continued to do them regardless.

Hip hop has always had the element of braggin about havin some sh*t the next n*gga don't. So all of a sudden its 50 fault cause people concentrate on that sales sh*t more? Bullsh*t. Its called escalation. Look that sh*t up.
 9 years ago '06        #55
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
Both these lil dudes is corny. If Solja boy is the future of Mainstream hiphop and Charles Hamilton is the future of Underground hiphop, then hip hop is about to die.
 9 years ago '06        #56
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 Bobby's World said:
Nah I'm a 50 Cent fan and I don't mind n*ggaz knowing that cause at the end of the day when I log off, I get pus*y and MONEY, so I'm good.

All you Charles Hamilton a.ss n*ggaz blamin other muthafu*kaz for the misfortunes of your favorite rappers is lame.

First Jay-z did it, then 50's the culprit, and now Soljah Boy is the reason.
That sh*t is weak and some new sh*t that this generation is on.
THE BLAME GAME. Like I said before n*ggaz been talkin about sales, the only difference is, n*ggaz that wasnt getting them as much before wasn't crying every fu*kin five minutes. They continued to do them regardless.

Hip hop has always had the element of braggin about havin some sh*t the next n*gga don't. So all of a sudden its 50 fault cause people concentrate on that sales sh*t more? Bullsh*t. Its called escalation. Look that sh*t up.
Dude...you're a fu*kass...you're sitting there proving my point and you don't even realize it...

You're saying that hip-hop has always had the element of bragging but you don't think it's 50's fault that people concentrate of numbers? WTF?

Like people don't envy and covet sh*t rappers start bragging about...

Examples throughout hip-hop:
1. Coogi Sweaters
2. Cristal, Hpnotiq (Damn near any liquor when it first comes out)
3. Maybachs
4. Air Force Ones (Maybe not in New York, but after Nelly dropped that sh*t, everybody in every region had some)
5. Reign jewelry is popping up in every video and motherfu*kas are gonna start to want it without even knowing what it is...

Face it pimp...hip-hop fans these days are sheep...nothing more, nothing less...
 9 years ago '08        #57
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
charles catch too much hate off appearance. The n*gga makes good music but everybody looks at who the person is.
 9 years ago '08        #58
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 GunShineWestNam said:
yo arson=charles :greetings10:

yo this the same cat on sohh "AGE arson" always defending ch

so either this f*g is ch its his boyfriend
I just don't understand the hate

and you posing with guns on the internet, don't talk to me kid
 9 years ago '08        #59
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 GunShineWestNam said:
dont hate cuz you aint g!!!! and you aint bout that life!!!

not that you give a fu*k but im kinda mocking people that do! ya feel me so the jokes on you buddy!!!!!!:dancingcool:
:nuts:
 9 years ago '04        #60
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
I can't believe that pink n*gga is the same dude boxden been cosigning for the past few months lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy