12/28 Charles Hamilton Vs Soulja Boy/Soulja Boy "Grind On" Disses Charles Hamilton

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #201
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
The pink lavalamp is insane!!!
 12-13-2008, 11:10 AM         #202
Jon Quest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
interscope creatin beef to help soulja boy's album sales?
 9 years ago '08        #203
macknbg 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$481 | Props total: 216 216
wit soulja's album about to drop, and CH needing sum publicity, this could all be a setup. they may even come out with a best of both worlds cd in the future "Best of Both Worlds: Pink Sonic meets the Soulja" lol
 9 years ago '07        #204
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Real beef or not, Charles Hamilton is still a lame a.ss n*gga. We all know Soulja Boy is corny, but Charles Hamilton is a lame n*gga.
 9 years ago '08        #205
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Suavebeatz said:
Aye this bi*ch a.ss n*gga "Arson" is Charles Hamilton's 1 and only fan,i bet this n*gga think he sonic too

I was on that other hip hop message board Sohh,reading threads n what not..and this f*g a.ss n*gga Arson in every threat talkin bout

"Charles Hamilton is hot" ole bi*ch a.ss n*gga

i dont support that whole f*g swag movement..i dont want my son to grow up and have to see men dressed like women..fu*k a charles hamilton hip hop bout to go gay..yall n*ggaz betta titen up
what you mad about? I was bored ho n*gga. Go check out my myspace and send me beatz you wack n*gga. Its the first link in the sig ho n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #206
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
its funny....hamiliton got potential to be great.... all yall we'll be treatin him like wayne in a couple years...

but besides that....why yall so worried bout the beef...yall aint invovled...it aint even beef....

soulja boy tryn to pull a 50 and get sum publicity.... nd hamilition is treatin him like a lil kid like he shuld....

sum of yal act like yur best friends wit ya favorite rapper...but if they ever met yu theyd spit in ya groupie faces...
 12-13-2008, 04:56 PM         #207
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
its funny....hamiliton got potential to be great.... all yall we'll be treatin him like wayne in a couple years...

but besides that....why yall so worried bout the beef...yall aint invovled...it aint even beef....

soulja boy tryn to pull a 50 and get sum publicity.... nd hamilition is treatin him like a lil kid like he shuld....

sum of yal act like yur best friends wit ya favorite rapper...but if they ever met yu theyd spit in ya groupie faces...
n*gga u sound stupid.

Charles started that whole thing. Shoulda kept soulja boy name out his mouth, cuz now he looks stupid battling this n*gga. Got him crying to his moms (check the myspace), made 2 diss tracks (check the blog), and soulja boy somewhere playing xbox chillin.

CH lost, get over it.
 9 years ago '08        #208
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23319 23319
CH explains what happened

Straight to it...

Let's start with the whole ThisIs50 move...

A few days before The Pink Lavalamp dropped, I do an interview with ThisIs50. This is where they asked me about my comments on Shade 45. The interview in which I snapped about Soulja Boy. After the interview, they said "Hey we can do some major things for your album". I said "talk it out with management".

They did.

The next thing I know, The Pink Lavalamp was set to be released on ThisIs50. My management team said that everything was worked out and so on and so forth. I know all the blogs are close. New Music Cartel. Mind you, this had nothing to do with Interscope, especially since no Interscope money has been spent on The Hamiltonization Process.

The first time we spent Interscope bread on a project for me was the "Brooklyn Girls" video.

50 and I are actually cool, but how he feels about what I should do in this situation is FAR from what I'm doing...

Now. Onto the beef.

The kid saw the video interview with me explaining why I went off in the interview. Obviously, he didn't hear the question before my comment, because it's not even available online (the audio). He puts out a hilarious video to defend himself, and after I watched the video, I just laughed. Around that time, I had a freestyle to submit for HipHopGame.com. I'm featured as their Artist of the Month. Cool. So at the end of the freestyle, I just commented on the situation, saying what they say in meetings at the label. That's it.

It gets labeled as "The Soulja Boy Response", which takes any merit away from how lyrical the track is.

Around this time, I see and hear "Head Shots", SB's "lyrical diss track". I was kinda stuck, because, well, it sucked, but the fact that he's USING RHYMES to get at me is crazy. And if it was an old freestyle, they timed it's release perfectly. So that's 2 videos from Soulja Boy that are direct and potent, against a well-edited interiew and a mislabeled record from me.

I get a bunch of phonecalls yesterday, as well as emails, texts, and other forms of ePestering about what I should do next. Chris Lighty, 50 Cent, Amanda Diva, Al B Back, a whole HOST of people chimed in to tell me what to do next. My f*ckin mother even chimed in. I was sooooo close to just WYLIN on wax and REALLY be looked at as a scumball. But no. An idea I had earlier in the week (when I was bored and half drunk listening to "Can't Believe It") ended up being what I saw as a satisfactory response to ALL the drama I been going thru.

Now, to be real, this is holiday season. Muthaf*ckas should be worrying about being with family and staying warm. I just found out that I ACTUALLY HAVE FAMILY IN THE ISLAND OF MAURITIUS!!!!!! That means a whole f*cking lot to me, and if you did your homework on the Mauritian Sega, you'd REALLY understand why this Sonic sh1t isn't a joke. But we'll get there when the time is right...

I don't know what more to say. I feel like I just made mad sense. I know I made sense. It's more than just music to me, and I've said that. I honestly don't care anymore. Love me or hate me, I'm here. Enjoy your holidays, I'll enjoy mine. I'm either going to Mauritius or Ohio. MAD family stuff to deal with. It's something about this time of year, man...

~~Charles Hamilton~~
***beep***
 12-13-2008, 05:09 PM         #209
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CH looks and sounds like a bi*ch. He lost to a 3rd grade rhyming n*gga.
 9 years ago '04        #210
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 luda06 said:
n*gga u sound stupid.

Charles started that whole thing. Shoulda kept soulja boy name out his mouth, cuz now he looks stupid battling this n*gga. Got him crying to his moms (check the myspace), made 2 diss tracks (check the blog), and soulja boy somewhere playing xbox chillin.

CH lost, get over it.
lol... did yu not read wat i said?

i culd care less who won who lost... ill still listen to hamiliton and not listen to soulja boy...this sh*t dont affect my life nuthin...

yur gettin mad over sumtin that has nuthin to do wit yu....
 12-13-2008, 08:50 PM         #211
KS Mafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charles Hamilton = 2009 Papoose
 12-13-2008, 08:51 PM         #212
KS Mafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bird Walk, Turn My Swag On > Brooklyn Girls
 9 years ago '06        #213
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,971 | Props total: 3502 3502
 KS Mafia said:
Charles Hamilton = 2009 Papoose
Damn, I thought I was the only one who thought they sounded alike
 9 years ago '05        #214
phil_8705 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 866 866
idk why yall even comparing soulja boy to charles hamilton

yall need to compare him to vanilla ice

except for vanilla ice got better dance moves and lyrics and content matter
case and point:

VANILLA ICE>>>>>>> SOULJA BOY

real talk
 9 years ago '04        #215
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
people need to stop wit the soulja boy k!lled hip hop sh*t it was gettin wack before he came out he just took advantage of they way rap fans think nowdays. i dont fu*k wit him but i see no reason to hate. i fu*ks wit ch but just cause he weird dont mean he is wack. dissin a n*gga on auto tune is funnyas hell but he should have left the sales out cause ch has no chance of sellin more than 80 or 90k at best first week even when he drops a real album. ch is that n*gga dont understand all the hate.
 9 years ago '05        #216
D.Knight 
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 0 0
ok since when was Soulja Boy worth doing two songs and a diss video for one song for........overkill much... all this over Mr. Hamilton dissing Soulja Boy over an opinion about opprotunities soulja boy is closing for newer artists? Immean come on ya'll, this seem like a publicity stunt or somethin.
 9 years ago '05        #217
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
ok wtf is this ?

so i looked at the views this thread got and im like, who the fu*k is charles hamilton (never heard of this n*gga) , soulja boy on the other hand is well, soulja boy .... i dont fu*k with him, never heard a whole song from him , cant even name a song from him right now but anyway, im like, lemme see these videos and read this sh*t before i start talkin sh*t..... so i checked out the videos and all i gotta say is this:

first, this charles halmilton dude seems like a f*g... then i saw soulja boy video and even though i dont fu*k with his music, i respect everything he said. n*gga doing his thing and raping the industry and getting his money and raping YOU as well (the stupid hip hop fan that buys his sh*t) but yea, good for him, get money man!

btw, is this n*gga from NY ? i think i heard he from harlem in one of the videos or somesh*t.... the fu*k ?! and WHAT THE fu*k is up with that whole sonic sh*t ? can someone fill me in on this sh*t ?
 9 years ago '06        #218
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao CH wasting his time with this sh*t. wtf
 9 years ago '05        #219
iseepassem718 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 0 0
For more shot on CH go to

9 years ago '05        #220
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
in 2001 we had JAY vs NAS

in 2008 we have SOULJA BOY vs CHARLES HAMILTON ?

.................................................. ...............
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy