*OFFICIAL* Skate 2 thread...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-05-2009, 07:39 AM         #101
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can someone cut the bg out of this for me i dont have photoshop anymore

[pic - click to view]

01-05-2009, 07:46 AM         #102
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
forgot to mention this the manager at my local gamestop said I can pick my copy up on jan 20 not the 21st hope this pans out either way im so ready for this game
 01-05-2009, 09:02 AM         #103
lil Sen Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Something like this?

[pic - click to view]

01-05-2009, 09:18 AM         #104
lil Sen Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I got INsider info for the Skate 2 Demo...

Create a Skater is IN the demo...and you can save your create a skater and import to the retail version if you like...
Demo is a timed demo of 20 minutes play time that starts ONCE you Create a Skater...
Time limit only starts after your character is made. You can just rip through with the default character if you just wanna play with no time limit...
uploading vids is NOT in the demo but it IS in the retail game...
Sweet, can't wait. :applause:
 01-05-2009, 10:08 AM         #105
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lil Sen Dogg said:
Something like this?

[pic - click to view]

perfect bruh thanks
 9 years ago '06        #106
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Da Ill One said:
I got INsider info for the Skate 2 Demo...

Create a Skater is IN the demo...and you can save your create a skater and import to the retail version if you like...
Demo is a timed demo of 20 minutes play time that starts ONCE you Create a Skater...
Time limit only starts after your character is made. You can just rip through with the default character if you just wanna play with no time limit...
uploading vids is NOT in the demo but it IS in the retail game...
smh @ 20 minutes. create a skater being in and importable is dope, but why would they downgrade from 30 minutes to 20. hell, sh*t should just be unlimited. why they wanna make us suffer...:(
 01-06-2009, 08:51 PM         #107
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read this watch this NOW DAMN IT

2 weeks left :laughing19:

9 years ago '04        #108
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
28 hours and 10 minutes left...woop woop
 9 years ago '07        #109
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
"wizards and warlocks?" lol Cuz is a funny dude, did that other guy use to work for world of warcraft or something?

the demo is almost here!...
 01-07-2009, 10:44 AM         #110
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.—(BUSINESS WIRE)—Black Box, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that the Skate 2 demo will hit Xbox Live Marketplace on January 8th and the PlayStation Network on January 15, 2009. The demo introduces players to the city of New San Vanelona where they can skate with style and individuality via access to the enhanced character customization tools. Gamers will get a first glimpse of the deep single-player story and exciting challenges in all-new locations. The Skate 2 demo will also feature two of the game’s online Party Play modes: Thrasher’s Hall of Meat and Spot Battle.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey jay Me and Ill will let you know how it is over the week you wait for it traitor ........ enjoi lbp :D

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 01-07-2009 at 10:46 AM..
 01-07-2009, 02:59 PM         #111
Flamboyant4Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k playstation. The hell we gotta wait a week for this sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 Flamboyant4Life said:
fu*k playstation. The hell we gotta wait a week for this sh*t.
this is one reason it pays to be Multi-console owner...you never have to wait for Demo's...
 9 years ago '06        #113
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 TriangleOffense said:
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.—(BUSINESS WIRE)—Black Box, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that the Skate 2 demo will hit Xbox Live Marketplace on January 8th and the PlayStation Network on January 15, 2009. The demo introduces players to the city of New San Vanelona where they can skate with style and individuality via access to the enhanced character customization tools. Gamers will get a first glimpse of the deep single-player story and exciting challenges in all-new locations. The Skate 2 demo will also feature two of the game’s online Party Play modes: Thrasher’s Hall of Meat and Spot Battle.

hey jay Me and Ill will let you know how it is over the week you wait for it traitor ........ enjoi lbp :D
actually i will be playing it tomorrow on 360, so chill.
 9 years ago '07        #114
oitsjusthim 7 heat pts
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
 TriangleOffense said:

will it be out at midnight? if so eastern or western time?
 9 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 oitsjusthim said:
will it be out at midnight? if so eastern or western time?
3:01 est
 9 years ago '04        #116
Roastahoe 
space
space
$835 | Props total: 3 3
cant wait
 9 years ago '05        #117
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
Tomorrow, Xbox 360 owners get a chance to play Skate 2, with PS3 gamers having the same opportunity one week later. The demo for Skate 2 is about to drop and I had the good fortune to give it a test run early. For fans of EA's first effort, the demo will not disappoint. Skate 2 adds many of the missing ingredients from the original, providing plenty of new tricks to learn and challenges to conquer.

The Skate 2 demo is split into two sections: Career and Party demos. The career demo is, of course, the one you want to crank through first. It's basically the training section from the game and lasts anywhere from five to twenty minutes depending on your dedication to progressing through the challenges. Unlock the original Skate demo, which was locked to a specific time, the Skate 2 demo starts with a five minute timer, but you can increase the time by completing challenges. The challenges, however, are pretty easy stuff. It is training after all. Even a Skate n00b should be able to blow through them with plenty of bonus time to free skate in Slappy's skate park.

When I say that this is the start of the career mode, I mean it is goes from the very beginning. That includes character creation (don't worry, it doesn't eat away at your play clock). The character creator isn't very robust, but there's enough facial manipulation to create some interesting-looking skaters. There's no save function, so each time you play the demo, you'll have to build a new look. At least you'll have plenty of practice for when Skate 2 releases on January 23.......
 01-07-2009, 10:24 PM         #118
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no save feature is bullsh*t i dont want to make a skater everytime i play the demo
 9 years ago '04        #119
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 1360 1360
how are u suppost to import your created skators into the retail if u cant save them?
 01-08-2009, 09:23 AM         #120
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
84% now cant wait to get this demo started

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy