Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Picked it up last night and stayed up till like 3 in the morning playing...the game is nice...Getting the tricks down is still taking some time, but i like how you actually have to prepare for your jumps...pretty realistic considering the TH games you could jump like crazy right next to a rail

I'll be picking up the new one first day
 12-12-2008, 01:55 PM         #42
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just because you like skate 2 doesnt mean the thread should be stickied.. look at fallout 3, a better game with 1,000+ posts and nothing happens. get your lame a.ss thread back in the general section with the other official topics.

AND I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE. THIS IS REAL TALK IF YOU WERE SOME HOBO OR THE POPE. I ONLY TALK REAL TALK
 9 years ago '06        #43
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Awperator2 said:
just because you like skate 2 doesnt mean the thread should be stickied.. look at fallout 3, a better game with 1,000+ posts and nothing happens. get your lame a.ss thread back in the general section with the other official topics.

AND I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE. THIS IS REAL TALK IF YOU WERE SOME HOBO OR THE POPE. I ONLY TALK REAL TALK
i've never seen anyone get so mad over a stickied thread. jesus christ you take the internet seriously. maybe you shoulda asked a mod to sticky the Fallout 3 thread instead of crying about it 2 months later. how do you think there are stickied Gears of War 2, Home and k!llzone 2 threads? not to mention all the other stickied threads that have come and gone. how you letting a thread hurt you like this?

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by jayvivz; 12-12-2008 at 02:23 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #44
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
Im gonna have to try this game out since so many of you are swearing by it
i'd suggest that if you don't like the controls or the gameplay based on the demo, don't play it. the game is pretty much the same throughout, just doing different tricks on different things at different places. i, and i think everyone else who's a diehard fan, plays this game to freeskate mostly. i just hop online and go into a freeskate session or play one by myself. if you're into the game just to go through the single-player and move on, then i'd suggest renting.
 9 years ago '04        #45
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992

[pic - click to view]

EA has sent word today that their Skate 2 has launched. Users will be able to go to this website and create graphics and images that can be uploaded to the game's apparel and gear. The site itself features some of the most recently added user creations as well as some of the highest rated designs right there on the front page. They also sent over a video that explains the application in better detail.

Gamers always crave more customization and here it is. I am not surprised to see the Half Life 2 logo or 'shocker' hand gesture as some of the most recent user generated content. I just can't wait to see what the real artists come up with. Judging from all of the Skate 2 trailers we have gotten, this game looks great.

I'm bout to make some graphics for the BXGS team and GFA
 9 years ago '04        #46
space
space
[Unfortunately that title is not a hint to a secret unlockable song in Skate 2 by The Mamas & The Papas. However, it is a hint to where you might find Cuz, as he's MIA from his blog this week. The last I heard he was seen at a bar with Duffy and Navs somewhere in SF. In fact, there are a few of us on the Skate team who have spent the past couple of days in the Sunshine State.

I headed to LA where I got the chance to meet Rob Dyrdek, Terry Kennedy, and Eric Koston - three of the coolest guys one could meet. All three of them are hilarious and when you see what came out of all three of them together, you'll love it! More details on that coming soon! However, I will leave with a shout out to noobtard06 - you're still a little young to skate the Fantasy Factory my friend, but Rob does wish you a very Happy Birthday!

So for now, let's check in with out resident skater slash clip creator Josh to see what he's cooked up for this week's clip:

"That time of the week again kiddies. Clip of the week.... and.... I tried to make it longer, and I tried to make it good. Well, I actually know for a fact that I made it longer, and, I'm pretty confident that it's good so.... I guess we all win this week. I figured this time we'd take it to the vert ramp with Darren Navarrette, to mix it up from that street skating garbage I'm always throwing out there...... Ok ok ... It's not actually garbage. I skate street, and no I can't actually drop in on vert in real life, cuz really... that's just gnarly as hell. So why not live vicariously through Navarrette and skate a little tranny?? New park, new skater, new tricks, new week, new clip...... same idea. Don't hate just appreciate.... Enjoy the clip!!"
-Josh

And there you have it folks. I hope this short blurb holds you all over until Cuz returns to his regularly scheduled program!

Thanks,
Ron aka allucanEAtsushi

-skate.ea.com
Clip looks nice

Last edited by Da Ill One; 12-12-2008 at 08:52 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #47
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #48
space
space
Uhm OUCH by yours truly

dope then Ouch...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 12-12-2008 at 09:00 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #49
space
space
How the fu*k?

9 years ago '04        #50
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Da Ill One said:
How the fu*k?

what the fu*k? Dude dunked a 3pt shot with his board. That had to be some type of glitch
 9 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
what the fu*k? Dude dunked a 3pt shot with his board. That had to be some type of glitch
And then broke his ankle when he landed
 9 years ago '04        #52
space
space
have hit a wall. A new info nugs wall. Just as I thought I'd have to tap out on the whole new tid bits of info tip, it dawned on me that we may not have released any documentation of what our Trophies/Achievements are. This may very well be the last chunk of new info I have to offer...lest I explain the details of every challenge in the game...so, enjoy speculating on what these mean. Some are obvious, others not so. Talk amongst yourselves.

Grasshopper
Stairmaster
Uninsurable
On Top Of The World
Skater Evolved
I Like To Move It
That's the Way
GVR Champ
Big Air Champ
Still Alive?
Race Hero
Where's my TV show?
SBM Cover
Thrasher Cover
Meet Slappy
How you like them apples?
Anyone Else
New San Van Hero
Perfectionist
Pull the Plug
Real Estate Mogul
Spare Parts
Fully Sponsored
Urban Legend Too
The Architect
The Critic
Pwn some n00bs
Playing Nice together
Cooperation is key
Active Skater
Online Legend
Online Pro
Amateur Skater
A Hot Mess
Dethrowned
Skater's Choice
Juggling Chainsaws
Skitched Up
Make it Big!
Running Man
DIY
Taste The Mongo
Good Samaritan
Need for Speed
Sandbag
Gender Bender
 12-14-2008, 09:19 AM         #53
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhh fu*kin ice storm nice to be back on
 9 years ago '07        #54
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Skate 1 was good, but it got boring and there was little to do, I might rent this though, looks cool
 12-15-2008, 11:08 AM         #55
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
How the fu*k?

i seen that on the community the other day ive finally mastered the invert hardflip trick but he had perfect timing to get it ina dunk
 12-15-2008, 11:09 AM         #56
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Skate 1 was good, but it got boring and there was little to do, I might rent this though, looks cool
little to do :angry12:

dipsh*t try playing the game there is a ton of sh*t to do in this game just for your info there are 44 milestones alone that take tons of time to complete and that isnt counting all the thrasher and skateboard mag challenges.
 9 years ago '06        #57
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
i guess i'll get to work on the BXGS graphic for the game you lazy fu*ks :finger:

EDIT: fu*k! sh*t isn't fu*king working!

Last edited by jayvivz; 12-15-2008 at 11:41 PM..
 12-15-2008, 11:42 PM         #58
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
i guess i'll get to work on the BXGS graphic for the game you lazy fu*ks :finger:
:MattMan_foshizzle:

and ill get back to

:foodanddrink6:
 12-16-2008, 09:41 AM         #59
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that skate website sux so much a.ss nothing is ever working on that site
 9 years ago '04        #60
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
after spending the last 5 days playing non stop, this game is straight crack.

As soon as i started understanding the tricks better, this game just opened up...so much cool sh*t to do. At the rate im going, ill have this completely finished just in time for skate 2
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago