*OFFICIAL* Skate 2 thread...

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2009, 05:27 PM         #281
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just thought id share this for those who didnt know

[pic - click to view]

enter "letsdowork" in the code section to unlock Big Black

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 02-09-2009 at 05:30 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #282
tron_85 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
spolier

At the end when slappy does what he does, what was he talking about when he said"should i tell them, No they'll figure it out" Was he talking abput the park.
 02-11-2009, 01:36 PM         #283
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tron_85 said:
[B][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]??
go to the drop in from the demo turn around move a dumpster and find the small mini park
 02-19-2009, 06:48 AM         #284
lil Sen Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skate 2 DLC Hands-On
Three classic areas return and a new Fantasy Plaza is constructed.

US, February 18, 2009 - EA has been quick to release DLC for But until this point, the additions have been minor game enhancements, such as the Filmer Pack which gave some new replay options. Over the next two weeks, meatier add-on packs are coming. It starts later this Thursday with and continues the following week with the release of the Each costs 400MSP ($5) and will be available for both PS3 and Xbox 360.

The cool thing about both packs is that the locations work in every mode. Yes, that includes Career Mode. While each locale is cut off from New San Vanelona, they include numerous career challenges and spots to own. You could just skate them for fun or for online challenges or use them to bolster your career stats (while earning some cash).

Dyrdek's Fantasy Plaza may sound fantastic, but it's really just a sprawling skate park that is, in many ways, a blank canvas. The rooftops are good for some grind challenges (and massive drops to the concrete park below), the indoor park has a ton of movable objects so that you can create your own version of skate heaven and the concrete park below allows for some good air. The Plaza is fairly large but it is missing that special wow factor that you get from a place like Danny Way's Mega Park with its ridiculous ramps.

But the Fantasy Plaza does have one thing you can't get from the Mega Park. If you've been hunting for a spot to get the On Top of the World achievement/trophy, do a handplant on one of the quarter pipes in Dydrek's indoor park. An easy get.

Dyrdrek's park is a nice addition for those who want to have something new to play with. It should serve well for online sessions more so than solo skating. However, there are plenty of challenges to be had here if you want to extend your career.

More appealing is the San Van Classic Pack, which includes three remastered areas from the original Skate. The elementary school, parkade and community center. All three are similar to their original parts, but each comes with brand new challenges. What really makes these special is that you get to revisit three areas from Skate 1 with all of the new abilities of Skate 2. Go to the school and you'll be able to move the benches and rails to create the perfect grind session. You can get off your board now, a bit of an a.ssist for some of the stairs in the parkade, and you can easily pull off Hippy Jumps. Basically, everything you wanted to do in Skate 1 can now be done.

The alterations to each of these is fairly minor. Anyone who played the first Skate is going to have no trouble recognizing each of the three locales or knowing exactly where to go to hit their favorite spots. If you never played Skate 1, this may not be as enjoyable. That's not to say these three locations aren't good skate areas, but veterans can come at it as if playing with an old toy that's suddenly been given new bells and whistles.

It's unknown if EA plans to release more downloadable locations, but what is coming is pretty good. I'd certainly give second thoughts to the Fantasy Plaza, only because it's not as good as some of the areas already included with Skate 2. But if you have the cash, I'd definitely recommend the Classic Pack. It's worth the $5 cover charge.

Check out the videos.

[pic - click to view]

Parkade

02-19-2009, 02:44 PM         #285
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just bought the dyrdek thing im gettin on in about 20 min
 02-19-2009, 02:51 PM         #286
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awesome it adds 250 achievement points to the game as well looks like I found my game for the night
 02-19-2009, 05:09 PM         #287
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
100 points down 150 to go next week w00t
 02-19-2009, 11:01 PM         #288
lil Sen Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been playing fantasy plaza online, the challenges and spots to own were easy. cant wait for san van classic pack.
 02-26-2009, 03:53 PM         #289
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic packs went up today
 9 years ago '07        #290
spanishflip703 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 0 0
I think Skate and Skate has made its mark in gaming:applause:
 02-26-2009, 11:32 PM         #291
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lovin it already took down everything now i just need a good partner to destroy the freeskate stuff with
 9 years ago '04        #292
Bake Beatz 
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 0 0
is the fantasy pack worth it??? what are some of the achievements?
 9 years ago '04        #293
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TriangleOffense said:
lovin it already took down everything now i just need a good partner to destroy the freeskate stuff with
PSN SupaChan

i need a couple more freeskates..
and i need someone who isnt a retard for the simultaneous tricks...

add me if u want...

i play skate 2 and sf4 a lot lately...
and hopefulyl k!llzone... but i need to finish those freeskate activities...

i only have 2 more trophies and i got the platinum
 03-09-2009, 11:45 PM         #294
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well if anyone wants to bang out the freeskate stuff on PS3 hit me up also my buddy thought he was good at this game so when he got readily fu*ked up tonight I figured hell I need the trophy for a graphic anyway so this is for his bi*ch a.ss

[pic - click to view]

03-09-2009, 11:47 PM         #295
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
PSN SupaChan

i need a couple more freeskates..
and i need someone who isnt a retard for the simultaneous tricks...

add me if u want...

i play skate 2 and sf4 a lot lately...
and hopefulyl k!llzone... but i need to finish those freeskate activities...

i only have 2 more trophies and i got the platinum
im down to help out man I just got this for my trey only needed the online legend for the full 1250/1250 on my piece of sh*t c*cksuckin fucbox (yes im mad)
 9 years ago '06        #296
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Skate 2...you will be missed...but it's time... You were a great game, but you just didn't do it for as the first one did. I haven't even played you in about a month and every time I see you there, I don't see myself ever playing you again. Sorry...I have my eye on another game with more longevity. Goodbye.

*goes to GameCrazy*
 03-14-2009, 02:13 PM         #297
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
Skate 2...you will be missed...but it's time... You were a great game, but you just didn't do it for as the first one did. I haven't even played you in about a month and every time I see you there, I don't see myself ever playing you again. Sorry...I have my eye on another game with more longevity. Goodbye.

*goes to GameCrazy*
A Moment With Jay
 03-21-2009, 04:01 AM         #298
lil Sen Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Title update hits Monday for PS3 and X360.

-Improve responsiveness of off-board controls, modified left stick behavior to improve feel of off-board movement

-Eliminate scoring exploit for Hippie Jump 180s in multiplayer Spot Battle

-Eliminate the wipeout exploit with off-board and the Superdude trick

-Fixed mute and stale grab tricks to use proper hand when performed in conjunction with a hand gesture

-Fix the occasionally popping of visual indicators (sign-ups, arrows, etc)

-Added support for custom soundtracks for the PS3

-Face and Body settings will now load properly in saved replays

-Character models will be in high detail when viewing a replay

-Visual indicators (sign-up icons/arrows) are no longer visible in replays and videos

-Remove the confirmation pop-up when retrying a challenge

-Reduce potential for pedestrians to spawn in an active challenge location

-Modified "Can you spell Girl?" challenge so the player starts with the lead

-Remove the 3,2,1 countdown when retrying a film challenge

-All Thrasher challenges unlock properly in the career progression

-When starting an Own the Spot via the Challenge Map, the player's session marker is automatically set for them

-Updated the online mini-map so skaters appear as the same color indicated in the player HUD

-Improved quality of character images generated for display on skate.reel web profiles

-EXP is no longer awarded for players that don't attempt a trick during a Ranked game of S.K.A.T.E.

-Modified deathrace intro sequences to eliminate camera clipping

-Online Freeskate Activities (Survival) - Increase the tolerance for ‘skating too slowly' while in the air

-Online Spot Battle/Hall of Meat - Spectators can again trigger hand gestures during another player's turn
More info on title update/patch
 9 years ago '08        #299
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 lil Sen Dogg said:
Title update hits Monday for PS3 and X360.

More info on title update/patch
Yo i was just being pissed at that "Can you spell girl" challenge...them f**kers never f**k up moves lol

AND YES CUSTOM SOUND TRACKS YAAAAAY lmao
 03-21-2009, 08:33 AM         #300
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-Modified "Can you spell Girl?" challenge so the player starts with the lead
that is hillarious cmon its not that hard people
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy