*OFFICIAL* Skate 2 thread...

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
I'm confused... I thought this game dropped today on the 21st... At least that's what I thought I had been reading... Called both Gamestop and Best Buy today and both said that it doesn't come in until tomorrow...?
Anyone else having problems with this? Maybe I just read the date wrong...
 9 years ago '04        #182
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 wood1 said:
I'm confused... I thought this game dropped today on the 21st... At least that's what I thought I had been reading... Called both Gamestop and Best Buy today and both said that it doesn't come in until tomorrow...?
Usually thats just when it ships, most Gamestop's and Bestbuy's usually get it the day after.
 01-22-2009, 12:31 AM         #183
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jbudz420 said:
hey thinking about copping this but was mad disappointed with the first one cause it didnt offer a multi player on the same console..anyone know if skate 2 has single console multi-player ala thps...pm me if u know will mos def prop thanks
first game had console party play im a.ssuming this one will as well but ill let you know soon
 01-22-2009, 09:50 AM         #184
adadfalife607 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by wood1

Orginally Poster by Mr. 158.3
Usually thats just when it ships, most Gamestop's and Bestbuy's usually get it the day after.

i had the same problem i called almost every place i could think of (walmart, game stop, targert etc...) and they all kept telling me that they werent gettin it until 2marrow (that was on tuesday)...and now they are all telling me that they wont get it until friday the 23rd....ahhhhh its fu*kin annoying why the fu*k couldnt it just come out already....the demo is getting boring!

fu*kin ea cant get sh*t straight with release dates wtf?
 9 years ago '04        #185
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Just picked up my copy finally!
Check out your local Gamestop - they told me yesterday that I wouldn't get one unless I had a preorder... Walked in today on my break at work and they had quite a few copies for the 360 that you could grab...
Took me a while though - nobody else had it today even...
Not Target, Best Buy, Walmart, etc...
 9 years ago '04        #186
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
i copped it today. traded 3 old games (skate which i got 15 bucks for, grid which i got 19 bucks for an mk v.s. dc which i got 28 for) gamestop had a deal like u get 3 or 4 dollers extra on yo trades an extra 10 at the end so i didnt even have to buy skate 2 lol. anyway sh*t is dope as fu*k
 9 years ago '04        #187
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
*SPOILER*

Man fu*k that "Cardiel challenge" is worthy of the title "Pro"...

I've tried that fu*king hip to gap transfer sh*t like a million times...

the hip gap and then you have to pump for 10 minutes trying to get the speed to do the long a.ss grind, too...The grind is hard enough...but that transfer is amazing! I cant stay straight enough in the bowls to aim my transfer attempt...I mean Ive shot clear out of the bowl into the stands!

I've done everything...I've changed my wheels to soft and my trucks to tight. so I'll grip the curves better and generate more speed with the pump...DOESN'T WORK...anyone got here yet and got any tips?

Last edited by Da Ill One; 01-22-2009 at 01:49 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #188
space
space
EA are up to their milking tricks once again and this time we're not talking about pulling off Ollies in Skate 2. Gamers who lack the patience to play through the single player game can now jump ahead and unlock all the locations and skaters for 400 points. The download weighs in at 124.00KB. We remember when developers released cheat codes for FREE to unlock stuff like this.
 9 years ago '05        #189
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Getting it tommorow sh*t cant wait.
 9 years ago '04        #190
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Getting it tommorow sh*t cant wait.
You won't be dissapointed fam...at least i don't think you will be...it's Skate 1 + a little THPS2 Mixed with just a smidgen of SSX...
 01-22-2009, 09:26 PM         #191
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 > 2 by far. dont get me wrong its fun but the new controls disgust me every time i try to spin and trick i bail due to the auto bail push in sh*t on top of that my guy seems to know how 2 fly. when i get a ton of air my guy doesnt land he just floats above the street, ramp etc. getting off your board help but not when u get stuck in a spot it just makes you bail over and over again. and the no-comply challenge can go fu*k its self.
 9 years ago '04        #192
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
1 > 2 by far. dont get me wrong its fun but the new controls disgust me every time i try to spin and trick i bail due to the auto bail push in sh*t on top of that my guy seems to know how 2 fly. when i get a ton of air my guy doesnt land he just floats above the street, ramp etc. getting off your board help but not when u get stuck in a spot it just makes you bail over and over again. and the no-comply challenge can go fu*k its self.
Yo How come none of us who have the game have it showing up in our recently played lists? me, my cousin, and my other boy and you all have the game and it doesn't show up in our recently played lists...wtf is that about?

but anyways I don't know why your guy floats the air, mine doesn't...but I do keep hitting that bail out button by accident...not used to it...i'm used to spinning with the y button...I like 2 ALOT so far, it's definately nice as hell...the def improved upon 1 in a couple things, and the board layout is dope as fu*k on 2...much more skating places...
 9 years ago '06        #193
tron_85 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
So far I love the game, at least as much as skate 1.

Where do i go to get the sponsors.

Was whipping a.ss online in S.K.A.T.E., and the guy i was playing got pissed. Apparently your only suppose to do tricks that everyone can do easily . Even worse he has more exp then i do. Beat him 3 times in a row, then went back to career.
 9 years ago '05        #194
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Da Ill One said:
You won't be dissapointed fam...at least i don't think you will be...it's Skate 1 + a little THPS2 Mixed with just a smidgen of SSX...
Word hardest choice now is whether to get it for 360 or PS3. I fu*king love the controls for the PS3. They feel so right but all my boys got it for 360.
 9 years ago '04        #195
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Word hardest choice now is whether to get it for 360 or PS3. I fu*king love the controls for the PS3. They feel so right but all my boys got it for 360.
I had the same problem...but I ended up copping for 360 just because more people I know got that system so i'd have more people to play against.with...so it made my decision for me...
 9 years ago '04        #196
Bake Beatz 
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 0 0
dope game!

Holla at me

Bake Bito
 9 years ago '05        #197
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
skate 2 is the sh*t...
 9 years ago '08        #198
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
^^^just proppin u cuz ur avatar but neway, readin through yalls comments i guess the game is worthy...im not sure if i should cop tho cuz i kno upcoming games will keep me busy too...and i dont like havin games to collect dust.......fu*k it nvm that demo was dope ima cop
 9 years ago '04        #199
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
im just pissed that I live in a smaller town now with my new job and the closest gamestop is 45 minutes away. So I usually just cop my games at the walmart in town but for some reason walmart is only selling this game online and it says not sold in stores on the site. This is some bullsh*t
 9 years ago '04        #200
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
im surprised nobody is posting pictures

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago