Phil doesn't appreciate Bynum taking shots at his coaching

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #101
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 wepainters said:
u cant be fu*king serious with this bullsh*t. Magic did have aids thats why he retired and then came back. He was treated, what would be ur reasoning for him faking it

and why are u trying to say kobe wasnt a bi*ch when he came into the league. he had no reputation, no respect yet he thought he was above all from the start
I'm a.ssuming your 9th grade english class hasn't taught you the definition of Gullable yet. Have you not been reading this thread yet? Stick to your OJ Mayo generation :slap:

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-04-2008 at 05:47 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #102
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 KSoraci7 said:
I'm a.ssuming your 9th grade english class hasn't taught you the definition of Gullable yet. Have you not been reading this thread yet? Stick to your OJ Mayo generation :slap:
 12-04-2008, 05:49 PM         #103
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cooter:
 9 years ago '08        #104
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 str8_akademiks said:
How is my logic fu*ked?
Why the fu*k would anyone take a person who hasn't watched any of these players, with any grain of credibility?

Watch a couple of youtube videos and NBA classics on ESPN and you think you know it all now.

It's like me even trying to comment on Bill Russell and Oscar Robertson's personality.

Run along now, little boy.
never watched these players..... i watch basketball the most out of everything and i read a lot about these players and also talk to people around the internet which gives me a good enough idea of what kind of players these are. u damn well fu*king know kobe was a bi*ch i dont know why u bi*ches are denying it

but anyways kobe stans will go to the end of the world to prove their boy is perfect, denying pointless and obvious sh*t like this is sad ask any unbiased fan and they would say what im trying to say that kobe was a bi*ch. thats why he tries to impersonate MJ in every way possible especially in his early years.

and ur little boy sh*t is pathetic, im guessing ur little urself or have no intelligence to understand what that a grown person wouldn't try attacking me with them sh*tty a.ss smart offs.

u have the brain of a third grader. and by saying ur logic is fu*ked up i meant that u saying my credibility is nothing because i have only been watching basketball for 4 years. and just because ur older or have been watching nba for more than I did, it doesnt automatically make ur credibility worth more and means that u know more sh*t that i do. most of the time is does and in this case it prolly does but it still childish to say what u are trying today

get it?
 9 years ago '08        #105
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
im not the one biased and on kobes nuts 24/7
 9 years ago '06        #106
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 wepainters said:
Thats what Katelyn Faber said. Youtube it
 9 years ago '06        #107
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
uh oh AK, dude said

and by saying ur logic is fu*ked up i meant that u saying my credibility is nothing because i have only been watching basketball for 4 years.
Thats like A Whole presidential term
cmon grow a pair
Grow a PAIR AK or else !!!!!!!

Go away little kid, sleep on this tonight

[pic - click to view]

I just gave Little OJ MAYO boy nightmares :mamoru2:

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-04-2008 at 06:09 PM..
 12-04-2008, 06:08 PM         #108
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
magic played better O than jordan
and both magic and mj were better players than kobe
 9 years ago '04        #109
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 smokeweed101. said:
But but but Jordan has more rings, blah blah Shaq. Been there already kids. Give me a real argument Jordan d*ck suckers.

kobe never in his career shot better than 500.

Jordan has better mid range jumper, post game, driving game, and has far better shot selection than kobe. Kobe just is better 3 point shooter. This is why kobe never shot over 500 in his career. And also jordan never choked in the finals.

And also jordan average 20, 5 , 5 and drop 50 against today's athletes with 2 bum knees in the age of 40 when he was playing for the wizards. Imagine what he does during his prime.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 12-04-2008 at 06:11 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #110
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 wepainters said:
never watched these players..... i watch basketball the most out of everything and i read a lot about these players and also talk to people around the internet which gives me a good enough idea of what kind of players these are. u damn well fu*king know kobe was a bi*ch i dont know why u bi*ches are denying it
Congratulations, you still don't know sh*t.

but anyways kobe stans will go to the end of the world to prove their boy is perfect, denying pointless and obvious sh*t like this is sad ask any unbiased fan and they would say what im trying to say that kobe was a bi*ch. thats why he tries to impersonate MJ in every way possible especially in his early years.
Nobody's going to the "end of the world" to prove anything. People are just saying that you're a fu*king idiot who shouldn't be talking about sh*t he/she doesn't know anything about.
and ur little boy sh*t is pathetic, im guessing ur little urself or have no intelligence to understand what that a grown person wouldn't try attacking me with them sh*tty a.ss smart offs.
You guessed wrong. And apparently it's working if it's getting under your skin.
u have the brain of a third grader. and by saying ur logic is fu*ked up i meant that u saying my credibility is nothing because i have only been watching basketball for 4 years. and just because ur older or have been watching nba for more than I did, it doesnt automatically make ur credibility worth more and means that u know more sh*t that i do. most of the time is does and in this case it prolly does but it still childish to say what u are trying today

get it?
I have the brain of a 3rd grader, ok. I won't even speak on this because I don't even want to air out my private life to anyone, but I went to uni for 9 years and now I get to work this easy a.ss job where I can talk sh*t to you clowns on my cell phone all day and make a nice living for myself.

Like I said.. you don't see me talking about Russell or Robertson because I don't know anything about them. I wasn't alive during their playing times. You come here and bring your "Beyond The Glory" knowledge and try to play it off like you actually know what happened during the 80's & 90's.

Last edited by A.G; 12-04-2008 at 06:12 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #111
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Jordan has better mid range jumper, post game, driving game, and has far better shot selection than kobe. Kobe just is better 3 point shooter.

And also jordan average 20, 5 , 5 and drop 50 against today's athletes with 2 bum knees in the age of 40 when he was playing for the wizards. Imagine what he does during his prime.
idk how anyone can have a respectable argument of why someone would be better than jordan. jordan is the greatest ever, anyone questioning that is a misformed individual
 9 years ago '04        #112
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Jordan has better mid range jumper, post game, driving game, and has far better shot selection than kobe. Kobe just is better 3 point shooter. This is why kobe never shot over 500 in his career. And also jordan never choked in the finals.

Lebron shoots 49%, therefore he's a better shooter than Kobe.

It doesn't work like that.

And so fu*king what if he averaged 20/5/5 or whatever when he was with the Wizards. He was taking 20+ shots per game and going to the free throw line 4 or 5 times a game and averaging 20 points.
Not to mention he was the focal point of a terrible team.

Last edited by A.G; 12-04-2008 at 06:16 PM..
 12-04-2008, 06:15 PM         #113
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
Go shove those Jordans up your a.ss and fu*k outta here. Defending the man with all your soul but didn't get one cent out of his sneaker line.
 12-04-2008, 06:15 PM         #114
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:

lebron is not a better shooter but a much more efficient scorer.
 12-04-2008, 06:18 PM         #115
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:

And so fu*king what if he averaged 20/5/5 or whatever when he was with the Wizards. He was taking 20+ shots per game and going to the free throw line 4 or 5 times a game and averaging 20 points.
Not to mention he was the focal point of a terrible team.
Kobe was never the focal point of a championship team.
 9 years ago '04        #116
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Kobe was never the focal point of a championship team.
and?..
 9 years ago '06        #117
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 str8_akademiks said:
Bynum whines too much

+ it didn't take Kobe 2 OT's to score his career high.

Thanks smokeweed101.
:applause:

im sick of n*ggas acting like hes the second coming of Wilt gtfoh dude is overatted so I agree Id happy ship his a.ss for the right offer
 12-04-2008, 06:20 PM         #118
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Light it up, Bird > Kobe and Jordan

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #119
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
Magic >> Bird
 9 years ago '08        #120
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
Congratulations, you still don't know sh*t.

Nobody's going to the "end of the world" to prove anything. People are just saying that you're a fu*king idiot who shouldn't be talking about sh*t he/she doesn't know anything about.

appearantly u are if ur trying to deny all the stuff i said about kobe and also pointing out that my opinion is worthless since "I didnt watch enough basketball"

You guessed wrong. And apparently it's working if it's getting under your skin.

nothing is getting under my skin but i would think since ur an educated one u would know better than to post that useless bullsh*t and think it effects me in any way

I have the brain of a 3rd grader, ok. I won't even speak on this because I don't even want to air out my private life to anyone, but I went to uni for 9 years and now I get to work this easy a.ss job where I can talk sh*t to you clowns on my cell phone all day and make a nice living for myself.

Like I said.. you don't see me talking about Russell or Robertson because I don't know anything about them. I wasn't alive during their playing times. You come here and bring your "Beyond The Glory" knowledge and try to play it off like you actually know what happened during the 80's & 90's.[/QUOTE]

never said that i know everything happened during the 80s and 90s but to say i dont know sh*t is stupid also.

and like u say ur life is wonderful and sh*t, u went to uni for 9 years how is it reasonable to tell me that i dont know anything if u were intelligent as u say u are or im a.ssuming that u are, u would know that nobody with a brain u claim to have, would be smart enough to say the stuff u say about me. how are u just gonna base ur opinions without talking or knowing me in person.

think about that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago