Phil doesn't appreciate Bynum taking shots at his coaching

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #381
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Andre3000 said:
He actually did start Vince Carter gave up his spot.

I know that but he still got voted in by the coaches.
 9 years ago '04        #382
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 wepainters said:
lol zone was put in the L to stop shaq mostly and AI back in early 2000s. why the fu*k would NBA care about a team game? thats just dumb of u saying they put in zone to implicate more of a team game
Why the fu*k do you think the NBA would care about a team game? Too many players were standing around and doing nothing while one player was taking advantage of their inferior defender. This was done to increase ratings and also level the playing field.
Why would they put in rules to stop Shaq when there have been more dominant players in the past?
If you don't know that beating a zone requires a more passing-oriented offense, then you really don't know sh*t.
It might do you some good to actually do some reading on the topic. I still don't understand why you're even commenting on these threads when obviously you don't know what you're talking about.
 9 years ago '08        #383
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
ordering takeout before a game?? Kind of a questionable move and yes it does expose his youthful brashness.....he has no business questioning zen master Jackson....
Stay on topic! :greetings10:
 12-08-2008, 11:08 PM         #384
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:

I know that but he still got voted in by the coaches.
Brandon Roy got picked over Deron Williams last year doesn't mean hes even 1/5 of the player Williams is. All Star voting is irrelevant.
 9 years ago '08        #385
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Why the fu*k do you think the NBA would care about a team game? Too many players were standing around and doing nothing while one player was taking advantage of their inferior defender. This was done to increase ratings and also level the playing field.
Why would they put in rules to stop Shaq when there have been more dominant players in the past?
If you don't know that beating a zone requires a more passing-oriented offense, then you really don't know sh*t.
It might do you some good to actually do some reading on the topic. I still don't understand why you're even commenting on these threads when obviously you don't know what you're talking about.
Why are you trying to argue against a GOAT is the real question? MJ rarely had any flaws and you know it yet you still want to make an argument and diminish what he has done. To me it seems that you know everything while the world around you is stalled without a clue

They put the zone to stop Shaq and AI as I said because they were dominating the ball every time they touched it which resulted in the more oriented team game. Even with zone those players could get a shot off any time they wanted to so they only made their work harder and resulted in them passing more because the shots they used to seeing weren't there. It doesn't just go for AI and Shaq, it went for every great perimeter player like Carter, Kobe and McGrady. And @ you saying there have been more dominant players in the past than Shaq. Name one, I dare ya If you didn't know Shaq is the most dominant offensive force in NBA history, with that including Wilt and MJ.
 9 years ago '08        #386
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Brandon Roy got picked over Deron Williams last year doesn't mean hes even 1/5 of the player Williams is. All Star voting is irrelevant.
What the hell are you trying to say? Roy pick was a fluke, someone else should have been in and that goes for West too. Coaches vote for players having their best years and that's why MJ was voted in for that and respect. They thought Roy was having better year that's why he was voted in over Williams
 12-08-2008, 11:13 PM         #387
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hakeems Dominance>Shaqs LA stans and people who never saw him play wont ever admit it tho.
 9 years ago '08        #388
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Hakeems Dominance>Shaqs LA stans and people who never saw him play wont ever admit it tho.

That's why Shaq has 4 rings, avg. more points and rebounds than Hakeem? :greetings10: Hakeem is one of the greatest but nobody has ever touched the force that Shaq opposed each night.
 9 years ago '04        #389
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 wepainters said:
Why are you trying to argue against a GOAT is the real question? MJ rarely had any flaws and you know it yet you still want to make an argument and diminish what he has done. To me it seems that you know everything while the world around you is stalled without a clue

They put the zone to stop Shaq and AI as I said because they were dominating the ball every time they touched it which resulted in the more oriented team game. Even with zone those players could get a shot off any time they wanted to so they only made their work harder and resulted in them passing more because the shots they used to seeing weren't there. It doesn't just go for AI and Shaq, it went for every great perimeter player like Carter, Kobe and McGrady. And @ you saying there have been more dominant players in the past than Shaq. Name one, I dare ya If you didn't know Shaq is the most dominant offensive force in NBA history, with that including Wilt and MJ.
I've said many times that I'm not trying to diminish anything, but you stupid "stans" want to take everything personal. So tell me this, are you stupid or illiterate? Or both?
And lol @ Shaq being the most dominant force in NBA history. He was the most physically imposing player, yes. But not the most dominant.
Take it from someone who actually saw him play.
 12-08-2008, 11:20 PM         #390
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
What the hell are you trying to say? Roy pick was a fluke, someone else should have been in and that goes for West too. Coaches vote for players having their best years and that's why MJ was voted in for that and respect. They thought Roy was having better year that's why he was voted in over Williams
I think you get the point exactly. I dont think ive ever seen a Kobe stan ever use a fu*kin allstar game in any of there arguments to say one player is better than another.

he got voted more on respect if anything. You cant tell me anything about the Wizards when jordan played I dont know. He wasn't having an allstar year. It was more of a "damn this n*gga MJ still want to play and get sonned by these young cats lets vote him in" thing.

Last edited by Andre3000; 12-08-2008 at 11:22 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #391
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
I've said many times that I'm not trying to diminish anything, but you stupid "stans" want to take everything personal. So tell me this, are you stupid or illiterate? Or both?
And lol @ Shaq being the most dominant force in NBA history. He was the most physically imposing player, yes. But not the most dominant.
Take it from someone who actually saw him play.
I'm not a stan, so let's not go there. And I don't take anything personal, this is forums, u fu*king stupid??

You still haven't answered my question
 12-08-2008, 11:21 PM         #392
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:

That's why Shaq has 4 rings, avg. more points and rebounds than Hakeem? :greetings10: Hakeem is one of the greatest but nobody has ever touched the force that Shaq opposed each night.
Bill Russell had more rings than Jordan but you n*ggas never put him over MJ
 9 years ago '08        #393
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
I think you get the point exactly. I dont think ive ever seen a Kobe stan ever use a fu*kin allstar game in any of there arguments to say one player is better than another.

he got voted more on respect if anything. You cant tell me anything about the Wizards when jordan played I dont know. He wasn't having an allstar year.
I'm not arguing over Kobe and yeah he didn't have All Star year but w/e he's still player, that's how much respect he had
 12-08-2008, 11:23 PM         #394
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
I'm not arguing over Kobe and yeah he didn't have All Star year but w/e he's still player, that's how much respect he had
Ironically if we ever mentioned that for Kobe you'd call us stans or some homo sh*t The double standard on this site is hilarious.
 9 years ago '08        #395
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Bill Russell had more rings than Jordan but you n*ggas never put him over MJ
1. Russell never dominated the way MJ did and doesn't have as many records, accomplishments or awards besides rings.
2. He played with something like 5-7 HOFs.
3. He played in a weak a.ss era, where basketball was just starting to shine
4. You can't always look at how many rings player has, because if that's the case robert horry is 2nd greatest all time?

Bill was a great player :applause:
 12-08-2008, 11:24 PM         #396
The Infamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
phil is keeping a low profile cuse he knows the lakers are catering to bynum

and if he complains jeneane gonna make him sleep on the couch
 9 years ago '04        #397
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 wepainters said:
I'm not a stan, so let's not go there. And I don't take anything personal, this is forums, u fu*king stupid??

You still haven't answered my question
MJ, Russell, Wilt, Hakeem, Magic, Kareem.
 9 years ago '08        #398
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Ironically if we ever mentioned that for Kobe you'd call us stans or some homo sh*t The double standard on this site is hilarious.
What exactly are you saying? I don't label everyone who states facts about Kobe stans. So elaborate on what you trying to say?
 9 years ago '08        #399
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
MJ, Russell, Wilt, Hakeem, Magic, Kareem.
Russell? Did he ever avg. 20 ppg?
MJ and Kareem is arguable, very arguable
Hakeem? No, Shaq has everything better besides blocks. He was in his own league but not on the level of Shaq's dominance. There isn't many players who can be argued if they more dominant that Shaq.
Wilt? Prolly the best argument if your only looking at his era.
 12-08-2008, 11:28 PM         #400
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
1. Russell never dominated the way MJ did and doesn't have as many records, accomplishments or awards besides rings.
2. He played with something like 5-7 HOFs.
3. He played in a weak a.ss era, where basketball was just starting to shine
4. You can't always look at how many rings player has, because if that's the case robert horry is 2nd greatest all time?

Bill was a great player :applause:
and Shaq never won all his rings in a era dominated with too many HOFs either Especially at the PF or C position. U brought up rings first not me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy