Phil doesn't appreciate Bynum taking shots at his coaching

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-07-2008, 09:33 PM         #321
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
can u read?
what team is he on..if he is on a team with a bunch of bums takin 20 shots he would be able to drop 16-21 buckets..on a playoff team 12pts/4boards/5assists...he wouldnt be able to dominate..defensive schemes are better now..they would force him to shoot 3s..and keep him out the lane..craig eho wouldnt be guardin him

now what you think kobe and lebron would do back then?
 9 years ago '08        #322
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
what team is he on..if he is on a team with a bunch of bums takin 20 shots he would be able to drop 16-21 buckets..on a playoff team 12pts/4boards/5assists...he wouldnt be able to dominate..defensive schemes are better now..they would force him to shoot 3s..and keep him out the lane..craig eho wouldnt be guardin him

12 points for a 25 year old MJ? how fu*king stupid are u kid?? anyone with a brain would agree that MJ played in tougher era (pistons) and still dominated the sh*t outta everyone but ur obviously blindly hating. i still cant believe this idiot said 12 pts for a prime MJ in todays era.
 9 years ago '04        #323
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 str8_akademiks said:
The Cavs weren't exactly a defensive powerhouse either.
But back then they were allowed to actually play defense... You can touch a ball handler without being whistled for a foul... You could put pressure on a player and bump them without being called for a foul...

The game nowadays is geared toward offense homie the defense gets no to little leeway unless by reputation... Much harder to score against a non athletic player who can use his hands and body to hold you to an area then an athletic player who cant use his hands or body...
 9 years ago '07        #324
advance won 2 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135
 dre03 said:
But back then they were allowed to actually play defense... You can touch a ball handler without being whistled for a foul... You could put pressure on a player and bump them without being called for a foul...

The game nowadays is geared toward offense homie the defense gets no to little leeway unless by reputation... Much harder to score against a non athletic player who can use his hands and body to hold you to an area then an athletic player who cant use his hands or body...
exactly
 9 years ago '04        #325
dre03 
space
space
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:

Well seeing how a 40 year old Michael Jordan in todays era still averaged 20+ points i would say your theory of 12 points is nquite possibly the dumbest thing i have ever seen on this board...

I dont understand you kobe nut suckers... Either you were too young too watch Jortdan or your just plain stupid... Kobe is a carbon copy of Jordan... His jumper, style, swagger, moves, persona etc are all copied exactly from jordan... He even tries to walk, talk and chew gum like the man... Even sticks his tongue out he took everything from Jordan.... So for you idiots to say Jordan wouldnt be good in this era just makes absolutely no sense...

Not to mention the defense when Jordan played was much tougher... There was no hand check fouls and sh*t... You got yo a.ss beat game in and game out... A hard foul was expected evry game now a hard foul is like a sin...
 9 years ago '04        #326
dre03 
space
space
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
n*ggas slacked off against jordan..anybody in the nba can shoot 20 shots and get 20 buckets..and the FANS vote for the all star game..Yao Ming will be a all star no matter what he does

Jordan Shoes>Jordan Basketball Career
You keep saying any body can shoot 20 shots and score 20 which is true...

But we arent talking about anybody we are talking about a 40 year old man... How many 40 year old players do you know that have the strength stamina and ability to shoot 20 shots every night??? Show me 1 other than Jordan

U obviously never played basketball before... Or else you would know shooting jumpshots is like lifting weights after a while... It aint easy to get 20 shots off within an offense... If it was than every star would average 20 shots a game right
 12-07-2008, 10:32 PM         #327
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Much harder to score against a non athletic player who can use his hands and body to hold you to an area then an athletic player who cant use his hands or body...
Personally i would rather have a non athletic player hold me because you can get around it..it is much harder to get around a athletic player because of quickness and ability to jump..also they are stronger so they could tire u mor than a non athletic player could

Its not hard putting up twenty shots a game..stephon curry does it every night, and n*ggas dont wanna play till there 40 anymore..that was a joke..and i doubt he was liftin hard everyday durin the season..he prolly did in the off season but any ex athlete could do it

and noone has answered my question about what would a kobe or lebron do back then..even shaq in his prime
 9 years ago '08        #328
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
Well seeing how a 40 year old Michael Jordan in todays era still averaged 20+ points i would say your theory of 12 points is nquite possibly the dumbest thing i have ever seen on this board...

I dont understand you kobe nut suckers... Either you were too young too watch Jortdan or your just plain stupid... Kobe is a carbon copy of Jordan... His jumper, style, swagger, moves, persona etc are all copied exactly from jordan... He even tries to walk, talk and chew gum like the man... Even sticks his tongue out he took everything from Jordan.... So for you idiots to say Jordan wouldnt be good in this era just makes absolutely no sense...

Not to mention the defense when Jordan played was much tougher... There was no hand check fouls and sh*t... You got yo a.ss beat game in and game out... A hard foul was expected evry game now a hard foul is like a sin...
 dre03 said:
You keep saying any body can shoot 20 shots and score 20 which is true...

But we arent talking about anybody we are talking about a 40 year old man... How many 40 year old players do you know that have the strength stamina and ability to shoot 20 shots every night??? Show me 1 other than Jordan

U obviously never played basketball before... Or else you would know shooting jumpshots is like lifting weights after a while... It aint easy to get 20 shots off within an offense... If it was than every star would average 20 shots a game right
:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '06        #329
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
@ this thread still goin
 12-07-2008, 11:37 PM         #330
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
@ this thread still goin
and having jack sh*t to do with andrew bynum
 9 years ago '06        #331
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Big Dee said:
and having jack sh*t to do with andrew bynum
I blame you, you havn't posted a shock thread in a minute

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-07-2008 at 11:44 PM..
 12-07-2008, 11:42 PM         #332
Big Dee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont tempt me
 9 years ago '06        #333
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Big Dee said:
dont tempt me
Wepainters is like 9 now
 9 years ago '07        #334
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
i dont appreciate Phil being a soft bi*ch
 9 years ago '08        #335
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:

You are by far the biggest Dumb a.ss/Hater in the history of BX, actually the biggest dumb a.ss on earth. 40 yr old mike avg 20ppg, but you saying 25 yr old mike would avg 12. n*gga please. I aint even go waist my time trying to school your stupid a.ss.

And I find it hilarious that apparently you dont think there were any athletes in the NBA until after the '98 season. sh*t is straight comedy.
 12-08-2008, 07:41 AM         #336
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
@ this thread still goin
What have I done.
 12-08-2008, 11:10 AM         #337
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas dodging what Kobe and Lebron would do back then..thats real
 12-08-2008, 11:13 AM         #338
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
You are by far the biggest Dumb a.ss/Hater in the history of BX, actually the biggest dumb a.ss on earth. 40 yr old mike avg 20ppg, but you saying 25 yr old mike would avg 12. n*gga please. I aint even go waist my time trying to school your stupid a.ss.

And I find it hilarious that apparently you dont think there were any athletes in the NBA until after the '98 season. sh*t is straight comedy.
Mugsey Bogues gave Jordan fits..aint no n*gga 5'4 givin Kobe nor Lebron fits...Jordan didnt have nobody on his team thats why he was shootin 20 shots a game..hes not droppin 25 on a playoff team
 9 years ago '08        #339
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Wepainters is like 9 now
9 what
 9 years ago '08        #340
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
Mugsey Bogues gave Jordan fits..aint no n*gga 5'4 givin Kobe nor Lebron fits...Jordan didnt have nobody on his team thats why he was shootin 20 shots a game..hes not droppin 25 on a playoff team
u should have stopped when u said a prime MJ would avg 12 pts in todays NBA
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy