Phil doesn't appreciate Bynum taking shots at his coaching

most viewed right now
 149
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
32 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-06-2008, 10:27 PM         #281
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bird was defintely great. i do think the guys of today could suprass him but they have a long long long way to go
 12-06-2008, 10:32 PM         #282
JaeWil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ every bullsh*t laker thread made getting a thousand replies....
 12-07-2008, 06:48 AM         #283
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
skill wise bird is better than lebron and cp3??????

flashp3 you have not came up with a point bout bird bein a elite FOWARD ;)..and bird is better than kevin garnett?
You can make an argument for Lebron being better than Kobe, Jordan, Magic, and Bird athletic wise and size wise (which you call skill)

The game of basketball does change but the shooting doesn't Bird is the best shooter thats his job he does it best. Just because the training is harder doesn't mean the players are better.
 9 years ago '08        #284
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,049 | Props total: 4175 4175
 laknight42 said:
yea but it took Jordan like triple overtime to score and he took a L so......

KObe 81pts 4 rebs 2 ast and W in 4 qtrs>>>>MJ 69 pts 18rebs 7ast 4stl and L in triple overtime...

but u get an A for effort nice try trying to discredit KObe's historic game but maybe next time...

an now u mad
You lying piece of sh*t. It was one OT and the Bulls won.

Nice try tho. You get a F for fu*king idiot for trying to hate on the GOAT.

MJ 69pts on 37FGA 18rebs 7ast, 4stl and W against a playoff team>>>>>>>81pts on 46FGA 4reb 2ast against a garbage a.ss team.

U mad! :cool-smiley-009:
 12-07-2008, 08:44 AM         #285
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
You lying piece of sh*t. It was one OT and the Bulls won.

Nice try tho. You get a F for fu*king idiot for trying to hate on the GOAT.

MJ 69pts on 37FGA 18rebs 7ast, 4stl and W against a playoff team>>>>>>>81pts on 46FGA 4reb 2ast against a garbage a.ss team.

U mad! :cool-smiley-009:

[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



i could drop 69 on these..hoopers?
 9 years ago '08        #286
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,049 | Props total: 4175 4175
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:

[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



i could drop 69 on these..hoopers?
No yo lame a.ss couldn't. And 40 yr old MJ was an all star and dropped 50 on the athletes of this era with bad knees. Wonder what 25 yr old Mike would have done.:rolleyes: It's funny how you hating a.ss bi*ches never seem to answer this question.:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #287
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,951 | Props total: 13381 13381
 T A S H said:
i kno dogg ....im just messin around

but it seems that everyone is talkin bout Bird ...limme say suttin ....Bird wuz def a BEAST in every NBA2K game ...dude wuz hittin every thing n e time he had the ball .... no1 could see him in a 1-1 in a video game :dancingcool:
Every legend had a 99 rating on 2K
 12-07-2008, 10:22 AM         #288
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
No yo lame a.ss couldn't. And 40 yr old MJ was an all star and dropped 50 on the athletes of this era with bad knees. Wonder what 25 yr old Mike would have done.:rolleyes: It's funny how you hating a.ss bi*ches never seem to answer this question.:greetings10:
he shot 24 shots a game on slacked off defense...any n*gga in the league could drop 20 shootin that many shots
 9 years ago '08        #289
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,049 | Props total: 4175 4175
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
he shot 24 shots a game on slacked off defense...any n*gga in the league could drop 20 shootin that many shots
Stop lying bi*ch! He wasn't shootin no damn 24 shots. it was 18, and he was shooting 45% from the field. Get your sh*t straight before trying to hate sh*thead. bi*ch a.ss n*gga steady trying to lie.
 9 years ago '04        #290
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592


 9 years ago '08        #291
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,049 | Props total: 4175 4175
 str8_akademiks said:


is there a point to this

Bottom line is Kobe took 9 more shots, had Jordan took 9 more shots at the pace he was on he would have had 85pts.Plus MJ had way more rebounds and a.ssists. And he did it against a better team than Kobe.
 9 years ago '04        #292
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 PEK said:
is there a point to this

Bottom line is Kobe took 9 more shots, had Jordan took 9 more shots at the pace he was on he would have had 85pts.Plus MJ had way more rebounds and a.ssists. And he did it against a better team than Kobe.
If Kobe would have had an overtime, he would have scored 90. Hypotheticals hold no weight.
 9 years ago '04        #293
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
He took 50 shots in this game, why didn't he score 80?
 9 years ago '08        #294
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,049 | Props total: 4175 4175
 str8_akademiks said:
If Kobe would have had an overtime, he would have scored 90. Hypotheticals hold no weight.
He probably would have. More shots=More points. MJ had a better all around game period. No matter how you put it.
 9 years ago '08        #295
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,049 | Props total: 4175 4175
 str8_akademiks said:
He took 50 shots in this game, why didn't he score 80?
At least he still scored 64

Kobe had a game where he took 44 shots and didn't score 50.
 9 years ago '04        #296
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 PEK said:
He probably would have. More shots=More points. MJ had a better all around game period. No matter how you put it.
Incorrect.
The Lakers were down by 19 at the half. 55 2nd half points for the win >>
 9 years ago '04        #297
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 PEK said:
At least he still scored 64

Kobe had a game where he took 44 shots and didn't score 50.
So did Michael
 9 years ago '08        #298
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,049 | Props total: 4175 4175
 str8_akademiks said:
Incorrect.
The Lakers were down by 19 at the half. 55 2nd half points for the win >>
69/18 FTW against a playoff team and division rival>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '07        #299
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
bob cousy = the real goat
 9 years ago '04        #300
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 PEK said:
69/18 FTW against a playoff team and division rival>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Steve Nash defense >> Craig Ehlo
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
59 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1329 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
39 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
37 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
52 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
109 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy