Phil doesn't appreciate Bynum taking shots at his coaching

most viewed right now
 114
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 106
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #241
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13079 13079
 str8_akademiks said:
Eddie Joooooooooooooooness


After all, he did lead the team in scoring.
yes, eddie and lamar scored 1 ppg more and wade came into the league as a combo gaurd and ran point as a rookie. is a rookie point gaurd really supposed to lead his team in scoring anyway? who hit the game winning buzzer beater in their first round series? i wonder why they didn't draw it up for eddie...seriously, where r u going with this?
 12-06-2008, 05:51 PM         #242
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bird was lucky he was born when he was..all he could do was shoot, not physical..i watched the tapes..no way ne1 could make a argument he is bettr than any of the elite PF's today..and at times jeff hornasec was guardin jordan..to me Craig Ehlo to me was the best defender in the history of the NBA..
 12-06-2008, 06:20 PM         #243
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
Bird was lucky he was born when he was..all he could do was shoot, not physical..i watched the tapes..no way ne1 could make a argument he is bettr than any of the elite PF's today..and at times jeff hornasec was guardin jordan..to me Craig Ehlo to me was the best defender in the history of the NBA..
im not even a bird fan but ur jus talking way to much bs..

bird played in the golden era of the nba their was as much competition then as ever.

and to say he wasnt physical is retarded. dude was physical as hell and the nba was more physical than, then it is now.
 12-06-2008, 06:23 PM         #244
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
im not even a bird fan but ur jus talking way to much bs..

bird played in the golden era of the nba their was as much competition then as ever.

and to say he wasnt physical is retarded. dude was physical as hell and the nba was more physical than, then it is now.
no..they were hackers then..good physical defense no!..more talented? do u think bird could do ne thing against elite pfs now?
 12-06-2008, 06:26 PM         #245
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
no..they were hackers then..good physical defense no!..more talented? do u think bird could do ne thing against elite pfs now?
first off he played mostly sf.

and a guy like dirk won a mvp and u dont think bird could play in this era
 12-06-2008, 06:28 PM         #246
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
first off he played mostly sf.

and a guy like dirk won a mvp and u dont think bird could play in this era
thats even worse..bird on lebron??? whattttttttttt? are you serious
 12-06-2008, 06:31 PM         #247
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u act like any1 today can guard lebron .

and bird would be the best shooter in the nba. he was a great passer shooter and rebounder.

he wouldnt be able to guard lebron but who would be able to guard bird?
 12-06-2008, 06:42 PM         #248
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
u act like any1 today can guard lebron .

and bird would be the best shooter in the nba. he was a great passer shooter and rebounder.

he wouldnt be able to guard lebron but who would be able to guard bird?
Kobe
Lebron
Carmelo
KG
Amare
Iguodala
Anybody above 6'4
Paul Pierce
Loul Deng
Tayshuan Prince
Shawn Marrion
Chris Bosh
David West
Josh Smith
Danny Green
Wayne Ellington
Stephon Curry
Rajon Rondo
Tyrus Thomas
I dont feel
like
continuing
bird cannot
guard anybody
there
 12-06-2008, 06:45 PM         #249
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
Kobe
Lebron
Carmelo
KG
Amare
Iguodala
Anybody above 6'4
Paul Pierce
Loul Deng
Tayshuan Prince
Shawn Marrion
Chris Bosh
David West
Josh Smith
Danny Green
Wayne Ellington
Stephon Curry
Rajon Rondo
Tyrus Thomas
I dont feel
like
continuing
bird cannot
guard anybody
there
was this a serious post?

your naming guys not even in the nba and pgs and sh*t .

now i have a serious question for you...have you ever watched bird play?

and of course nice of u to ignore my post on who will guard bird .

im done with u, u clearly no nothing about basketball.
 12-06-2008, 06:46 PM         #250
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga said Tyrus Thomas Tyrus Thomas be self checking himself in every game. Hes a bigger threat to himself than any1.
 9 years ago '08        #251
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 WiLLiePerezez said:
hookers posted ona block>>>>>KObes nut riders

at least the ho's getting payed for it...are you?
 9 years ago '08        #252
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
Kobe
Lebron
Carmelo
KG
Amare
Iguodala
Anybody above 6'4
Paul Pierce
Loul Deng
Tayshuan Prince
Shawn Marrion
Chris Bosh
David West
Josh Smith
Danny Green
Wayne Ellington
Stephon Curry
Rajon Rondo
Tyrus Thomas
I dont feel
like
continuing
bird cannot
guard anybody
there
stfu homie carmelo can't guard the grandpa that lives next door of me but it aint about that, ur underrating bird way to fu*king much. bird would be a top 10 player today. he wasnt blessed with physical ability but he was blessed with the highest IQ, heart, a brain and a hell of a jumpshot. like the dude said, if dirk can win an MVP, then bird can win one too. stfu
 12-06-2008, 06:54 PM         #253
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes i have watched bird play..that is why i think he is overated..and i am glad u can argu with the last player on the list but not anybody else..fu*k that "he has a lot of heart" cuz everybody been to a gym with 1 player who has a lot of heart and he is off the next game..and you seem to keep avoiding my question about bird being able to play with the elite players at his position...and if you think all dirk can do is shot you obviously dont watch the nba..dirk>bird
 12-06-2008, 06:56 PM         #254
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bird would win a MVP that he didnt deserve, just like Dirk/Nash
 12-06-2008, 06:57 PM         #255
BigDickDanny08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
bird would be a top 10 player today. :[/B]
Kobe, Lebron, Dwade, CP3, Dwight Howard, KG, Bosh, Amare, Timmy, Paul Pierce..ill take of Pual Pierce and put dirk

you would pick bird over any of those players?
 12-06-2008, 07:39 PM         #256
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
Kobe, Lebron, Dwade, CP3, Dwight Howard, KG, Bosh, Amare, Timmy, Paul Pierce..ill take of Pual Pierce and put dirk

you would pick bird over any of those players?
I hope this dumbass doesn't mean Larry Bird who is better than that entire list.
 12-06-2008, 07:40 PM         #257
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I hope this dumbass doesn't mean Larry Bird who is better than that entire list.
ya right
 12-06-2008, 07:40 PM         #258
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Bird would win a MVP that he didnt deserve, just like Dirk/Nash
props
 12-06-2008, 07:41 PM         #259
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
Bird was lucky he was born when he was..all he could do was shoot, not physical..i watched the tapes..no way ne1 could make a argument he is bettr than any of the elite PF's today..and at times jeff hornasec was guardin jordan..to me Craig Ehlo to me was the best defender in the history of the NBA..
Bird played small forward, you are probably like 13.
 12-06-2008, 07:44 PM         #260
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigd*ckDanny08 said:
yes i have watched bird play..that is why i think he is overated..and i am glad u can argu with the last player on the list but not anybody else..fu*k that "he has a lot of heart" cuz everybody been to a gym with 1 player who has a lot of heart and he is off the next game..and you seem to keep avoiding my question about bird being able to play with the elite players at his position...and if you think all dirk can do is shot you obviously dont watch the nba..dirk>bird
You watched him play but though he was a PF, im sure your opinion means so much.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 36
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy