Phil doesn't appreciate Bynum taking shots at his coaching

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 PEK said:
You dont have to say dumb sh*t just because your losing an argument. Bron and Wade are more efficient scorers than Kobe. Just accept it and move on.
I've already said they're more efficient scorers this year, but the whole premise of the FG% being the benchmark is ludicrous and really shows people's lack of knowledge about NBA statistics.
 12-04-2008, 08:13 PM         #182
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Dwayne can't win without Shaq either.
dwayne wouldve won with any avg center that year. since he carried the team.

but nice try keep attention whoring f*g**t.
 12-04-2008, 08:14 PM         #183
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
It treats all the shots as the same.. And they aren't. All of the shots have different values. A 3 pointer is worth 1.5x what a 2 pointer is.
FG% is a crude measurement and was implemented before the 3 point line was even brought to the game.
how does that matter if their still scoring more than kobe?
 12-04-2008, 08:16 PM         #184
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
dwayne wouldve won with any avg center that year. since he carried the team.

but nice try keep attention whoring f*g**t.
Are you serious, you came in here parading DWade like Kobe/Lebron

He is nowhere on their level and its pathetic to say so. Even as a Kobe hater.
 12-04-2008, 08:17 PM         #185
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
how does that matter if their still scoring more than kobe?
Kobe is going to the playoffs, D Wade's bi*ch a.ss isn't.

Kobe without Shaq > Wade without Shaq

Shaq > Both.
 9 years ago '08        #186
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
avatar space
space
$38,744 | Props total: 8963 8963
 str8_akademiks said:
I've already said they're more efficient scorers this year, but the whole premise of the FG% being the benchmark is ludicrous and really shows people's lack of knowledge about NBA statistics.
He is right you dumb a.sses...
 12-04-2008, 08:18 PM         #187
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Are you serious, you came in here parading DWade like Kobe/Lebron

He is nowhere on their level and its pathetic to say so. Even as a Kobe hater.
and ur basing that on what?

wade has shown he can dominate in the playoffs more than kobe or lebron has. and his last year fully healthy he dominated the nba and is healthy and doing the same sh*t.

explain to me how i came in parading dwade....the msg u quoted has me saying magic and mj>kobe
 9 years ago '08        #188
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,807 | Props total: 3433 3433
 str8_akademiks said:
I've already said they're more efficient scorers this year, but the whole premise of the FG% being the benchmark is ludicrous and really shows people's lack of knowledge about NBA statistics.
If you agree they are more efficient scorers why do you keep going back and forth with dude. And FG% may not tell the story of who the better jump shooter is, it is an important stat in Basketball.
 12-04-2008, 08:21 PM         #189
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
and ur basing that on what?

wade has shown he can dominate in the playoffs more than kobe or lebron has. and his last year fully healthy he dominated the nba and is healthy and doing the same sh*t.

explain to me how i came in parading dwade....the msg u quoted has me saying magic and mj>kobe
Look back, no one mentioned Wade until you came.

Bird, Kobe, Magic, Lebron, Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Jordan >>>> Wade he isn't even in this convo.
 12-04-2008, 08:21 PM         #190
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Kobe is going to the playoffs, D Wade's bi*ch a.ss isn't.

Kobe without Shaq > Wade without Shaq

Shaq > Both.
wade has already been in the playoffs and out of the first rd without shaq.

wade carried shaq to his ring as evidence by his finals mvp and the way he dominated the pistons the rd before.

ur a idiot just stop posting.
 9 years ago '05        #191
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 674 674
 smokeweed101. said:
Really though, I dare any Jordan stan to show me how his offensive game was better than Kobe's.
Look at his most deadly weapon in the arsenal, the infamous MJ fadeaway....enough said....there is no one on Boxden that can disagree with it...we know kobe watched the youtube videos and dvd's till he got it down pact...
 12-04-2008, 08:25 PM         #192
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
sure... lebron and wade have to work on some things before they are even in the same sentence as kobe

and this "efficient" scoring argument your trying to put up sounds idiotic... just stop
Its idiotic but every1 even ak agrees with me .

and the only thing kobe has on wade and lebron is time. thats the only reason the media claims kobe is better. what till they are vets the media will ride their d*cks the same way. its the same reason the media didnt really start riding kobe till he was 28.
 9 years ago '04        #193
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 PEK said:
If you agree they are more efficient scorers why do you keep going back and forth with dude. And FG% may not tell the story of who the better jump shooter is, it is an important stat in Basketball.
Because I'm hard headed and when I see something "incorrect" in my opinion, I have to point it out.. And for the record, I agree that they're more efficient this season, but historically, no.
 12-04-2008, 08:27 PM         #194
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
wade has already been in the playoffs and out of the first rd without shaq.

wade carried shaq to his ring as evidence by his finals mvp and the way he dominated the pistons the rd before.

ur a idiot just stop posting.
Even got the Wade d*ckriders in here. fu*k you I'll let the Laker fans eat your arguments.
 12-04-2008, 08:28 PM         #195
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Because I'm hard headed and when I see something "incorrect" in my opinion, I have to point it out.. And for the record, I agree that they're more efficient this season, but historically, no.
Why even bother? This dude just feels left out.
 9 years ago '08        #196
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,807 | Props total: 3433 3433
 smokeweed101. said:
Really though, I dare any Jordan stan to show me how his offensive game was better than Kobe's.
Jordan avg more points, shot a higher fg%, and had more a.ssists you dumb piece of sh*t. MJ offense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe.
 9 years ago '08        #197
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,807 | Props total: 3433 3433
 smokeweed101. said:
Why even bother? This dude just feels left out.
Shut yo dumb a.ss up.
 12-04-2008, 08:30 PM         #198
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Look back, no one mentioned Wade until you came.

Bird, Kobe, Magic, Lebron, Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, Jordan >>>> Wade he isn't even in this convo.
i didnt even bring wade up
 12-04-2008, 08:31 PM         #199
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Jordan avg more points, shot a higher fg%, and had more a.ssists you dumb piece of sh*t. MJ offense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe.
cry more I love it. fu*k Michael Jordan, don't wet your space jame undies f*g**t.
 12-04-2008, 08:32 PM         #200
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Shut yo dumb a.ss up.
This dude was backstage riding the Celtics earlier now he is mad because I dissed Jordan. Ill let the Kobe stans eat your sh*t too you emotional bi*ch.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 97
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside SNL Michael Che "A White Woman Named Gretchen"
56 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy