Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2009, 08:26 PM         #1381
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i played this tonight for almost 3 hours played on veteran didnt find it that hard but I did find it boring as f**k im stickin with my original opinion this s**t goes back to gamestop tomorrow.
 9 years ago '05        #1382
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
cant bring popeyes chicken into the mix (where people actually have stalked mothafughckas for and held at gunpoint) and expect it to lose against the maps mahn
 9 years ago '04        #1383
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
dope.
 9 years ago '04        #1384
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
 Charley HUSTLE said:
that s**t looks tight i definetly copin that those complaining about the price quit bein cheap you can eat and s**t that out in the same day dawg!!! You can spend that much at popeyes carls jr mcdonalds or any other fastfood restraunt.. Just dont eat out for one day or one meal if you cant pay six bucks step yo hustle up lol
boooo, your one of the people thats the reason they r*pe gamers on DLC. its TWO f**king maps that s**t is not worth it as i dont even play the game online much..s**t is boring and sluggish.

anyway they're adding 12 new trophies to the game that all require the DLC maps to obtain lol...but f**k it, maybe one of my boys will waste they're cash on the maps and i'll go snag it off them.
 04-23-2009, 09:17 AM         #1385
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't getting that either, not because of the price but because is too early to be pulling out maps DLC. I mean if you fiend the online to the point the maps are boring and you want new ones go ahead and get this, but if you play KZ2 occasionally then their is no need to get this pack just wait for a better pack which I am sure they got more coming.

If you think about it, these two maps were probably on the default game and they decided to hold them off to start the DLC routine, these maps are the ones from the actual game, not newly created ones or anything like that which is what you would want from Map Packs DLC.
 04-23-2009, 10:42 AM         #1386
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The game comes out on JAPAN today, I was playing with some Japan Journalist yesterday and they seemed impressed with it.
 9 years ago '04        #1387
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I ain't getting that either, not because of the price but because is too early to be pulling out maps DLC. I mean if you fiend the online to the point the maps are boring and you want new ones go ahead and get this, but if you play KZ2 occasionally then their is no need to get this pack just wait for a better pack which I am sure they got more coming.

If you think about it, these two maps were probably on the default game and they decided to hold them off to start the DLC routine, these maps are the ones from the actual game, not newly created ones or anything like that which is what you would want from Map Packs DLC.
The train map is sort of new. Instead of 1 train, its 2 trains runnin parellel to each other and plus there is enviromental hazards in it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #1388
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,016 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Venom said:
The train map is sort of new. Instead of 1 train, its 2 trains runnin parellel to each other and plus there is enviromental hazards in it.
Posted via Mobile Device
yea both maps they had to change it up to make it a more MP map
 04-23-2009, 07:50 PM         #1389
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know what you guys mean, but the fact is they are not newly designed maps they are just tweaked ones from the single player game.
 9 years ago '07        #1390
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
that ea s**t was garbage
 04-24-2009, 09:20 AM         #1391
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^wrong thread?
 9 years ago '05        #1392
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
knowing sony they might have some stupid bundle soon like they always do after people purchase the ish
 04-30-2009, 07:51 PM         #1393
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S1xth said:
boooo, your one of the people thats the reason they r*pe gamers on DLC. its TWO f**king maps that s**t is not worth it as i dont even play the game online much..s**t is boring and sluggish.

anyway they're adding 12 new trophies to the game that all require the DLC maps to obtain lol...but f**k it, maybe one of my boys will waste they're cash on the maps and i'll go snag it off them.
Another one complaining about the controls instead of getting use to them. DLC + Trophies seems good with me. I know one thing for sure, i'll be able to actually play these maps without having to vote to skip to the next map and only hope its a new one.

Anyway, who scooped it up and whats your thoughts
 9 years ago '06        #1394
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
 PhrozenMenace said:
knowing sony they might have some stupid bundle soon like they always do after people purchase the ish
true like the 160gb uncharted bundle..
 04-30-2009, 09:50 PM         #1395
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's some pics. I tried getting a pic of the env. hazard on the train but b***h flew by too fast.

Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 04-30-2009 at 10:16 PM..
 04-30-2009, 09:52 PM         #1396
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-04-2009, 08:31 AM         #1397
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^New map?
 05-04-2009, 08:57 AM         #1398
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those are the 2 new maps Joe.
 05-04-2009, 12:25 PM         #1399
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh I thought he was posting something he found weird
 05-04-2009, 07:07 PM         #1400
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
oh I thought he was posting something he found weird
lol, nah figured I'd show some pics of the new maps.

this thread is hella dead
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago