Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-22-2009, 07:26 PM         #1381
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so i played this tonight for almost 3 hours played on veteran didnt find it that hard but I did find it boring as f**k im stickin with my original opinion this s**t goes back to gamestop tomorrow.
 9 years ago '05        #1382
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,470 | Props total: 2090 2090
cant bring popeyes chicken into the mix (where people actually have stalked mothafughckas for and held at gunpoint) and expect it to lose against the maps mahn
 9 years ago '04        #1383
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
dope.
 9 years ago '04        #1384
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 178 178
 Charley HUSTLE said:
that s**t looks tight i definetly copin that those complaining about the price quit bein cheap you can eat and s**t that out in the same day dawg!!! You can spend that much at popeyes carls jr mcdonalds or any other fastfood restraunt.. Just dont eat out for one day or one meal if you cant pay six bucks step yo hustle up lol
boooo, your one of the people thats the reason they r*pe gamers on DLC. its TWO f**king maps that s**t is not worth it as i dont even play the game online much..s**t is boring and sluggish.

anyway they're adding 12 new trophies to the game that all require the DLC maps to obtain lol...but f**k it, maybe one of my boys will waste they're cash on the maps and i'll go snag it off them.
 04-23-2009, 08:17 AM         #1385
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't getting that either, not because of the price but because is too early to be pulling out maps DLC. I mean if you fiend the online to the point the maps are boring and you want new ones go ahead and get this, but if you play KZ2 occasionally then their is no need to get this pack just wait for a better pack which I am sure they got more coming.

If you think about it, these two maps were probably on the default game and they decided to hold them off to start the DLC routine, these maps are the ones from the actual game, not newly created ones or anything like that which is what you would want from Map Packs DLC.
 04-23-2009, 09:42 AM         #1386
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The game comes out on JAPAN today, I was playing with some Japan Journalist yesterday and they seemed impressed with it.
 9 years ago '04        #1387
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I ain't getting that either, not because of the price but because is too early to be pulling out maps DLC. I mean if you fiend the online to the point the maps are boring and you want new ones go ahead and get this, but if you play KZ2 occasionally then their is no need to get this pack just wait for a better pack which I am sure they got more coming.

If you think about it, these two maps were probably on the default game and they decided to hold them off to start the DLC routine, these maps are the ones from the actual game, not newly created ones or anything like that which is what you would want from Map Packs DLC.
The train map is sort of new. Instead of 1 train, its 2 trains runnin parellel to each other and plus there is enviromental hazards in it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #1388
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 2435 2435
 Venom said:
The train map is sort of new. Instead of 1 train, its 2 trains runnin parellel to each other and plus there is enviromental hazards in it.
Posted via Mobile Device
yea both maps they had to change it up to make it a more MP map
 04-23-2009, 06:50 PM         #1389
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know what you guys mean, but the fact is they are not newly designed maps they are just tweaked ones from the single player game.
 9 years ago '07        #1390
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
that ea s**t was garbage
 04-24-2009, 08:20 AM         #1391
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^wrong thread?
 9 years ago '05        #1392
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,470 | Props total: 2090 2090
knowing sony they might have some stupid bundle soon like they always do after people purchase the ish
 04-30-2009, 06:51 PM         #1393
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S1xth said:
boooo, your one of the people thats the reason they r*pe gamers on DLC. its TWO f**king maps that s**t is not worth it as i dont even play the game online much..s**t is boring and sluggish.

anyway they're adding 12 new trophies to the game that all require the DLC maps to obtain lol...but f**k it, maybe one of my boys will waste they're cash on the maps and i'll go snag it off them.
Another one complaining about the controls instead of getting use to them. DLC + Trophies seems good with me. I know one thing for sure, i'll be able to actually play these maps without having to vote to skip to the next map and only hope its a new one.


Anyway, who scooped it up and whats your thoughts
 9 years ago '06        #1394
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,779 | Props total: 1147 1147
 PhrozenMenace said:
knowing sony they might have some stupid bundle soon like they always do after people purchase the ish
true like the 160gb uncharted bundle..
 04-30-2009, 08:50 PM         #1395
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's some pics. I tried getting a pic of the env. hazard on the train but b***h flew by too fast.




Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 04-30-2009 at 09:16 PM..
 04-30-2009, 08:52 PM         #1396
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-04-2009, 07:31 AM         #1397
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^New map?
 05-04-2009, 07:57 AM         #1398
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those are the 2 new maps Joe.
 05-04-2009, 11:25 AM         #1399
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh I thought he was posting something he found weird
 05-04-2009, 06:07 PM         #1400
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
oh I thought he was posting something he found weird
lol, nah figured I'd show some pics of the new maps.


this thread is hella dead
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy