Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1341
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
whoever passed the palace (last level) on Elite...

f**k you.
please help me. been stuck on it for a lil while now.
 9 years ago '04        #1342
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 thugler said:
actually, b***h a.ss, i didn't buy those games cause i don't like paying extra for s**t like a sucker (which i'm a.ssuming you did, idiot)

and buying the ps3 because psn is free, while you have to pay a monthly fee for xbl is an intelligent reason for picking up a ps3.
Nope I haven't bought any of that stuff for the PS3, but I would because I work and 5-10 ain't s**t to expand the content of a game. I get XBL for free so don't try to back peddle on that dumb a.ss comment you made by trying to insinuate that I paid for something. Just own it. Everybody says dumb s**t every once and awhile. It's ok.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 04-12-2009 at 09:59 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #1343
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
 thugler said:
that's why i got a ps3... you don't have to pay for extra s**t once you have it
 04-12-2009, 09:05 AM         #1344
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wonder when the "Retro" pack will come out and how many maps that will include.
 04-12-2009, 12:09 PM         #1345
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kin a!!
thats what im talking about
 04-12-2009, 12:09 PM         #1346
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KZ2 is where its at!!!
NUFF SAID
 9 years ago '06        #1347
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Bigakathebeast said:
well im actually nice at k2

after all the updates...patches.......ranking up...finding my niche...learning the maps....

i honestly can't agree with some of ya who compare it COD4/CODWAW...they're different games

people talking about whats missing from k2 that cod has....but don't see what kz has to offer
....don't even mention difficulty when cod a.i. doesn't hold up a candle to k2 a.i.(making you take less damage to die and more to k!ll enemy only on upper difficulties is not hard but cheap)

people complain about stat tracking when k!llzone actually has a site dedicated to all the details you do in online and campaign

people complain about an invite feature but they do let you join ya friend

shyt...dedicated clan battles and tournaments and people still complain

i could never go back and play cod4.....simply because of the spawn camping, at least in k!llzone i have a chance to choose

and those still playing k2 would know that the controls been improved after the patches...matter fact movement feels too much like cod now

my point is that they are 2 different games...k2 being more tactical and COD being more run and gun

Well said.I think they should of left the online controls alone.Killzone is not a run and gun game people
 9 years ago '04        #1348
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,529 | Props total: 3308 3308
if its not for usa psn ill make netherlands account
 9 years ago '04        #1349
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,529 | Props total: 3308 3308
 Jeet Kune Do said:
why all the k!llzone hate?
word kz2 is mad fun
 9 years ago '04        #1350
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
I think I'm at the very last lvl

I'm at the part where Radec sent his goons at me, and Sev had to take position on the balcony inside the palace...it's me and Rico inside f!ghting against a bunch of Helghan goons

I cant beat that level for s**t!!!!:angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #1351
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,085 | Props total: 10765 10765
the 2 maps and game modes will hit april 30th:

9 years ago '06        #1352
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
sounds good. vids look good. im looking forward to the gears of war looking train map tho. i havent touch single player yet so no idea if its even in the campaign.
 04-14-2009, 05:58 PM         #1353
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is a Train level in the SP. It's one of the last stages. However the MP their giving us has 2 trains side by side

Sucks that this Map Pack isn't going to be free.
 04-15-2009, 02:41 AM         #1354
Wrecka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just beat k!llzone 2 tonight on Veteran. I rented it Saturday, started playing it Sunday around 3pm and that last level is a b***h inside the palace. Radec is even more of a b***h after that.

[pic - click to view]

For anyone that wants some advice on the palace, save as many grenades as you can for the last couple waves of higs, the ones with the RPGs. Also, try not to shoot those tanks up front until the last waves. What I did was go up front on the left side behind a big stack of furniture and shoot those tanks when the last couple of waves were coming out, and I took the grenades and the grenade launcher and lobbed as many as i could over the furniture to knock out as many as possible. Also, I would run down stairs every now and then and try to get some of those f**kers to chase me upstairs then I would just beat em with my gun to save ammo.

Then on Radec, keep moving while he is teleporting all over the place, and try to get to a corner of the palace so he cant get behind you, because all he tries to do is shank you in the back. Just put your back up against the wall and shoot the f**k out of him as he starts running at you, and dodge those electricity grenades. Once you wear on him, he will go to the front of the palace and you need to pick up a RPG and run around to the right side that leads up to the front and hit him a few times with a missile and he should go down for good.

It's a great game though, it's the first one I finished on PS3. I've only had one for about 3 weeks.
 9 years ago '04        #1355
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,016 | Props total: 2056 2056
i'm all set with tryin the last level on veteran or elite or whaeva
 9 years ago '04        #1356
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
I jus past it on elite..

There is no real strategy for the palace bcuz (especially on elite) the higs are unpredictable.. But they f**k up every now n again... I jus caught a few slippin n was good to go.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Peter Starks™; 04-16-2009 at 04:30 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1357
show 
space
space
$1,219 | Props total: 268 268
On April 22nd at 8AM GMT, Guerrilla Games will release the next game update to their hit First Person Shooter k!llzone 2, exclusive for the Playstation3.
The primary main aim of patch 1.24 is to enable the released versions of the game to play with Japanese release due on the 23rd of April 2009.
It also enables support for the first DLC pack - "Steel and Titanium" available on the Playstation®Store from the 30th of April 2009 and we have added three additional ranks to the top-end of the rankings known as 'Hardcore ranks'.
There are also some minor improvements on finding and joining friends and clan member, but we will continue to improve on the system with the next update.

The patch is 57MB large and a full list of fixes and feature updates are below:

AI - Bots now skipping disabled/destroyed MGs in warzone when requesting mounted guns.
AI - Do not claim waypoints for the previous character when it's dead.
AI - Fixes bots getting stuck trying to arm/disarm S&D object when mission is already over.
Campaign - Fix for potential progression bug in Salamun Bridge.
Clan - User name, not users clan displayed in rankings
Clan - Winning 10 Clan Challenges causes the user to become stuck on the medal awards screen.
Controls - Lean & Peak - Zoom hold on and out of ammo it switches between regular/scope view rapidly.
Cosmetic - Blue screen tint which indicates scout cloak is occasionally enabled and will remain indefinitely.
Cosmetic - White squares on the grenade counter merge together when displayed in 1080p
Create Game - "Badge Combination" option does not work properly
Create Game - Online - "clan only" presets apply even after a player leaves a clan
DLC - DLC pack 1 - 'Steel & Titanium' support DLC - New Loading screens advertising the first DLC pack.
Exploit - Helghan Industries - Player getting out of map fix.
Exploit - Radec Academy - User is able to gain access to the roof when revived in a specific location.
Exploit - Reviving player stuck in wall collision can result in him spawning outside level
Exploit - Salamun Market - One sided wall allows people to be seen and shot from outside where they cant see or fire out
Exploit - Tharsis Depot - Player can get out of the "normal" play area and can get into some sniper/camp spots
Feature - Invite player from friendslist Feature - Join Clan Member list added.
Feature - Join Game - 17-24 players filter.
Feature - MP - Moving while seeing scores after pressing SELECT
Feature - The radar/map now has a larger radius
Feature - Three additional 'Harcore' Ranks added to the top limits.
Front-end - Add support to display more than 8 maps when creating a game /challenge/tournament
Front-end - Sorting ascending and decending ranks working better in 'Rankings'
Front-end - When in a squad, the Valor Trophy is visible in the Squad Tab, however the users rank is not being displayed on top of it.
Mods - Official tournament to be displayed first followed by custom created tournaments
Mods - Additional functionality made avalable to the in-game moderators.
Network - Server side fix for full games being displayed incorrectly.
Network - User is unable to use the 'Join Clan Member' tab due to Network Error Code 20002.
Online - File-synching with the Japanese release of k!llzone 2 on the 23rd of April.
Sound - Turret placing sound continues when k!lled.
stability - Crash when synching gamestate after a full mapcycle
stability - Hang on a screen with a blank message window just before a message appears.
stability - Reducing the load on the server related to syncing the buddylist
Stats - If a clan wins 24 Clan Challenges and goes to the result screen, the medal acquisition screen, which normally displays when you win 25 games, will display.
Stats - Number of air-support grenades used by tacticians does not add to the stats of joined user correctly.
Stats - Number of spawn-grenades used by tacticians does not add to the stats of joined user correctly.
Stats - User sometimes does not receive 1000 valor award when winning 10 Clan Challenges.
Text - % character not displayed correctly on the creating game dialogue box after selecting to create game.
Text - If a client receives an invite from a clan which has a '$' character in the clan name, the recipient will get kicked
Text - Minor Italian localization fix.
Text - Minor Japanese localization fix.
Tournament - Game decides winner if one of the two teams doesn't spawn in
Trophies - Fix for Wargod trophy unlocking pre-maturely
 9 years ago '06        #1358
designer-man20 
space
space
space
$282 | Props total: 1 1
When playing online what's this I see where an opponent changes teams? One minute he's a helghast the next he's an ISA! Is this someone cheating or have they got two usernames playing? Because I dont know whether to shoot them or not! Get what I mean?
 9 years ago '04        #1359
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 designer-man20 said:
When playing online what's this I see where an opponent changes teams? One minute he's a helghast the next he's an ISA! Is this someone cheating or have they got two usernames playing? Because I dont know whether to shoot them or not! Get what I mean?
its called the sabotauer class. the ability to disguise a player as the other team
 04-18-2009, 07:53 PM         #1360
helghastxmfdpwn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got the game a few days ago. Borrowed it from a friend before that. I f**king love this game.
If anyone wants to play, PSN is ProjectHero
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago