Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1321
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
ur right i still dont see wat the big deal is about this game, i didn't/doesn't blow me away.

havent touched it since like the 2nd week after it dropped.

its an aiight game, mgs4>>
 04-11-2009, 01:06 PM         #1322
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RepDBlock said:
But i dunno, i just didnt really have fun playing it, as far as a shooter cod 4 or cod waw are better imo...
Thats where I stopped reading.

Phicmagic said:
Single Player was mad easy and a little to short for me.
.............. What you play it on Easy? Step up and play on Elite and come back with your reaction.

Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 04-11-2009 at 01:08 PM..
 04-11-2009, 01:09 PM         #1323
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people automatically start throwing cod 4 out there lol, I dont play that either :(. I been playing FPS's alot longer then just the past 2 years first of all, and 2nd...If I just wasnt impressed, I just wasnt impressed. Obviously im not the only 1 tho, eb
 9 years ago '04        #1324
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
its fun to see people get all defensive if somebodies opinion differs from the majority, same s**t goes for people relying on reviews to determine if they like somebody when its just one mans opinion, acting like the words come straight from god himself LOL. but yeah everyone's different and has theyre own tastes...relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 9 years ago '06        #1325
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
its great, got kinda boring since the leveling is so easy
 9 years ago '07        #1326
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
well im actually nice at k2

after all the updates...patches.......ranking up...finding my niche...learning the maps....

i honestly can't agree with some of ya who compare it COD4/CODWAW...they're different games

people talking about whats missing from k2 that cod has....but don't see what kz has to offer
....don't even mention difficulty when cod a.i. doesn't hold up a candle to k2 a.i.(making you take less damage to die and more to k!ll enemy only on upper difficulties is not hard but cheap)

people complain about stat tracking when k!llzone actually has a site dedicated to all the details you do in online and campaign

people complain about an invite feature but they do let you join ya friend

shyt...dedicated clan battles and tournaments and people still complain

i could never go back and play cod4.....simply because of the spawn camping, at least in k!llzone i have a chance to choose

and those still playing k2 would know that the controls been improved after the patches...matter fact movement feels too much like cod now

my point is that they are 2 different games...k2 being more tactical and COD being more run and gun
 9 years ago '05        #1327
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
Word co-sign 100% i sold this s**t back....it did get kinda fun after awhile

but COD>>>>>

i have no clue what the hype about....
 04-11-2009, 08:00 PM         #1328
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sony just announced that the mappack will be free and will be downloadable on april 30th

Link to source.

It's dutch.

Translated using google.
Sony Computer Entertainment has announced that first person shooter k!llzone 2 new multiplayer game fields receive. The expansion in the Netherlands made PlayStation 3 game from April 30th for free download.

Killzone 2Het expansion pack for k!llzone 2, 'Steel & Titanium Pack' names. The TLC has two new levels for the Warzone mode, where up to 32 players against each other directly, the playgrounds are Wasteland Bullet and Vekta Cruiser said. The packet is from April 30 in the PlayStation Store and is offered free to download, as was Sony Computer Entertainment announced Friday.

Bullet Wasteland takes place on a train that connects the city with Pyrrhus The Wasteland. As the train continuous high speed driving, the players take into account the fact that the train regularly passes objects: a collision this means a certain death. Vekta Cruiser is in this respect a less dangerous environment, but because the action is fully on board a spaceship playing, the rooms are small and there are many places where enemies could be hiding.
 9 years ago '04        #1329
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
That's what's up!
 9 years ago '04        #1330
thugler 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
that's why i got a ps3... you don't have to pay for extra s**t once you have it
 9 years ago '08        #1331
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
its like this cod developed a huge following and some people lived the game so once they picked up k!llzone2 and can't succeed like in cod they don't like it i played cod4 everyday and was getting murked in k!llzone2 at first because i changed my sensitivity to make it like cod4 i didn't like losing but im a fiend for strategy which is what made me keep playing k!llzone2 then once i changed my sensitivity back i was good and now im built like that in that s**t k!llzone2 is for realism and cod4 has a arcade feel
 9 years ago '06        #1332
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 4816 4816
:laughing19::laughing19::laughing19::laughing19::l aughing19::laughing19::laughing19::laughing19::lau ghing19::laughing19::laughing19:
 9 years ago '08        #1333
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
dam sony commin with that heat im very happy if this does happen
 9 years ago '04        #1334
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 1760 1760
:cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:

good chit, sony came through.. beat the game this morning.. cant wait 2 pick the game back up when the download is available.
 9 years ago '04        #1335
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 1760 1760
i can honestly say ive never played cod on the ps3.. LOL..

KILLZONE 2 is the s**t. one of the best games ive played on the ps3 rite next 2 metal gear in my book... i enjoyed every single k!ll of the game.. the controls werent an issue 2 me since ive also just started playin resistance 2.. :cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '06        #1336
realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,532 | Props total: 16379 16379
^^^indeed
 9 years ago '04        #1337
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 thugler said:
that's why i got a ps3... you don't have to pay for extra s**t once you have it
RE5 Versus mode & COD Map Packs say you're an idiot. There's plenty of intelligent reasons to like the PS3, and unfortunately that's not one of them.
 04-11-2009, 11:34 PM         #1338
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is how you do DLC properly ...people will who dont have it yet will buy the game just when they hear the DLC is free alone, this will boost online populaion aswell.
 9 years ago '04        #1339
thugler 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
 kuruption81 said:
RE5 Versus mode & COD Map Packs say you're an idiot. There's plenty of intelligent reasons to like the PS3, and unfortunately that's not one of them.

actually, b***h a.ss, i didn't buy those games cause i don't like paying extra for s**t like a sucker (which i'm a.ssuming you did, idiot)

and buying the ps3 because psn is free, while you have to pay a monthly fee for xbl is an intelligent reason for picking up a ps3.
 9 years ago '04        #1340
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 kuruption81 said:
first parties has been good to us tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago