Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1301
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
The pissed off dad threw a f**king bottle at the wall I'm dying man...
 9 years ago '05        #1302
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
in case you missed it its 2 new maps I believe its The Cruiser and Tharsis Train maps no word yet on when they will be released
 9 years ago '06        #1303
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1422 1422
props
 9 years ago '05        #1304
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Whack wtf. I was hoping they announced Coop.
 9 years ago '06        #1305
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I wanted a lobby option. Train map sounds cool.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #1306
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2

theres the video the maps look tight that train map is gonna be crazy just cause the trains are movin the whole time. they start talkin about k!llzone then they go to the wii fit girl shakin her a.ss for a min or so lol then they talk about the dlc

Last edited by DtownThugsta313; 04-10-2009 at 10:18 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #1307
RepDBlock 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,240 | Props total: 33 33
i dont get it.. I finally rented the game, and i wasnt impressed.

I mean the game isnt terrible or anything, Graphically it looks great.. But i dunno, i just didnt really have fun playing it, as far as a shooter cod 4 or cod waw are better imo...

I just dont get it, ive heard so many people act like this game is the best game out or some s**t, and its so not the case.

like i said the game isnt terrible, but its definitely WAAAY overhyped.
 04-11-2009, 01:25 AM         #1308
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the game is fun as hell, da f**k you smoking on
 04-11-2009, 01:27 AM         #1309
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did you play it online? That's usually the defining quality of a game.
 9 years ago '04        #1310
thugler 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
it takes awhile to get used to but once you do it's the perfect fps
 04-11-2009, 03:28 AM         #1311
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Single Player was mad easy and a little to short for me. Multiplayer is pretty good...It lacks the "Community" feel some of my fave online games have....

Its good tho, pretty good....s**t just wasnt GROUNDBREAKING to me like that...People arent even talking about it like that already lol.
 9 years ago '07        #1312
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
why all the k!llzone hate?
 9 years ago '06        #1313
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 Phicmagic said:
Single Player was mad easy and a little to short for me. Multiplayer is pretty good...It lacks the "Community" feel some of my fave online games have....

Its good tho, pretty good....s**t just wasnt GROUNDBREAKING to me like that...People arent even talking about it like that already lol.
what were u playing single player on? easy
 9 years ago '08        #1314
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Phicmagic said:

dude im maddhattar and me add come play with me the online is perfect it has a more realist feel than cod4 gameplay wise what is your rank

Last edited by sasuke-sama313; 04-11-2009 at 09:04 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #1315
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 RepDBlock said:
i dont get it.. I finally rented the game, and i wasnt impressed.

I mean the game isnt terrible or anything, Graphically it looks great.. But i dunno, i just didnt really have fun playing it, as far as a shooter cod 4 or cod waw are better imo...

I just dont get it, ive heard so many people act like this game is the best game out or some s**t, and its so not the case.

like i said the game isnt terrible, but its definitely WAAAY overhyped.
same goes for u add me im maddhattar and lets play
 9 years ago '04        #1316
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
once i beat the campaign i lost all interest in the game, the controls are ok for single player but suck for online..im used to quick movements from cod4 so to have a slow turn even with sensitivity at max just doesnt do it for me. also the fact the shotgun is noob status being able to k!ll you from 100 feet away doesnt help either lol.
 04-11-2009, 10:05 AM         #1317
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S1xth said:
once i beat the campaign i lost all interest in the game, the controls are ok for single player but suck for online..im used to quick movements from cod4 so to have a slow turn even with sensitivity at max just doesnt do it for me. also the fact the shotgun is noob status being able to k!ll you from 100 feet away doesnt help either lol.
opinion negated you play mercenaries noone who plays mercenaries can talk about other games being bad
 9 years ago '07        #1318
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
because that s**t is f**king hard body
 9 years ago '07        #1319
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3944 3944
if all you played was Call of Duty 4 and that bull s**t COD:WAW ur not gonna really grab onto k!llzone 2, because Call of Duty is all yall know, you dont want to expand. we get a chance to really put a stamp on the ps3 with an exclusive fps, and everyone that plays COD cant even appreciate it.

i hate COD:WAW. zombies...please why would you even implement something like this on a game that has nothing to do with zombies in the first place.

i f*ckin love k!llzone 2 and i dont like fps shooters like most of yall, but i have played all the so called better ones out there. COD modern warfare is still awesome, but i support sony so ill stick with an exclusive playstation 3 only fps...

NEXT UP MAG......
I LIKE TO SEE CALL OF DUTY TOP MAG!
 9 years ago '06        #1320
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,497 | Props total: 4814 4814
 link04 said:
if all you played was Call of Duty 4 and that bull s**t COD:WAW ur not gonna really grab onto k!llzone 2, because Call of Duty is all yall know, you dont want to expand. we get a chance to really put a stamp on the ps3 with an exclusive fps, and everyone that plays COD cant even appreciate it.

i hate COD:WAW. zombies...please why would you even implement something like this on a game that has nothing to do with zombies in the first place.

i f*ckin love k!llzone 2 and i dont like fps shooters like most of yall, but i have played all the so called better ones out there. COD modern warfare is still awesome, but i support sony so ill stick with an exclusive playstation 3 only fps...

NEXT UP MAG......
I LIKE TO SEE CALL OF DUTY TOP MAG!

i think zombies was something they threw in for fun, not an actual staple of the game (which is why it isnt integrated into the story) To me zombies was the funnest thing about WAW....but you're right, the rest of the game was bulls**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy