Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2009, 09:13 PM         #1281
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because it is a lie, or should I tell you that you were wrong?, does that make you feel better something?.

You forgot the whole holyfield counter of failure you did?, you didn't throw that in there, whats up with that Chucky?.

You reply to him and me with a big "YOU CAN" backed with 3 links of proof, when he told you way before any of this without even telling you, that you couldn't do that and he was just making sure he was right.

You for some odd reason took that as a question, when he wasn't asking you anything, he was making sure if that was even possible, which it isn't and you told him that it was?, why would you tell him you can?....when YOU CAN'T.

Thats when I jumped in, because only a person who has never played this game could say something like that, so I backtracked to the original post of nonsense(bringing up halo,cod and s**t, bashing its fun factor, ect), all of that just sounded like made it all up, why? who the f**k knows.

Your data shows you're Level 2 with 18 trophies, I can't see if you even got k!llzone 2 trophies in there though, you can prove that by simply adding your PSN to the site.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-28-2009 at 09:26 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1282
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3650 3650
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Because it is a lie, or should I tell you that you were wrong?, does that make you feel better something?

You forgot the whole holyfield counter of failure you did?, you didn't throw that in there, whats up with that Chucky?.

You reply to him and me with a big "YOU CAN", when he told you way before this without even telling you, you took that as a question for who knows what reason, he wasn't telling you he was wondering if that was even possible, which it isn't.
Again, the confusing is within you, i gave a blunt answer which is "you can".

U can't play elite without beating veteran correct?
I answered it bluntly. Yeah i could have elaborated and said yeah, after you beat on any level. But gave the blunt answer, if he would have gotten confused and felt the need to follow up on it, i would have elaborated on it in regards to you needing to beat it on any level. Again, maybe i should have but like my point was before, "you" jumped the gun for something that was never intended for you. So I did reply to you cuz you were obviously talking about me.

Your data shows you're Level 2 with 18 trophies, I can't seei f you even got k!llzone 2 trophies though, you can prove that by simply adding your PSN to the site.
Your investigating now? Really....

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-28-2009 at 09:30 PM..
 03-28-2009, 09:30 PM         #1283
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Again, the confusing is within you, i gave a blunt answer which is "you can".

I answered it bluntly. Yeah i could have elaborated and said yeah, after you beat on any level. But gave the blunt answer, if he would have gotten confused and felt the need to follow up on it, i would have elaborated on it in regards to you needing to beat it on any level. Again, maybe i should have but like my point was before, "you" jumped the gun for something that was never intended for you. So I did reply to you cuz you where obviously talking about me.
uh and I bluntly told him the correct answer to it all which is YOU CAN'T....

I jumped in because you were flat out wrong with that reply to him NOT ASKING YOU ANYTHING but making sure he was right that you CAN'T PLAY ELITE right away.

btw don't forget your whole post that started all of this, you seem to be forgetting that nonsense post chucky, if anything that made me jump in
since you said that WAY before saying to him the wrong as f**k reply "you can".
 03-28-2009, 09:32 PM         #1284
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:

Your investigating now? Really....
Of course, this whole stuff started with you coming in here saying "oh blah this game is s**t, doesn't seem to be fun to me" then adding a flat out wrong statement.

"I skipped veteran and play elite"

WHICH CAN'T DO!, so I am just making sure if you actually played KZ2 son....

Wait a second don't tell me you never actually played it and you made all that up?, thats all I am trying to make clear. Its already fact you were flat out wrong with your "blunt" reply.

So I am just making sure you weren't also lying about having play k!llzone 2, after your intial "YOU CAN" I am a.ssuming you actually never played it and I caught you in a lie, which you disguised as a hater driven post.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-28-2009 at 09:37 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1285
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
uh and I bluntly told him the correct answer to it all which is YOU CAN'T....

I jumped in because you were flat out wrong with that reply to him NOT ASKING YOU ANYTHING but making sure he was right that you CAN'T PLAY ELITE right away.

btw don't forget your whole post that started all of this, you seem to be forgetting that nonsense post chucky, if anything that made me jump in
since you said that WAY before saying to him the wrong as f**k reply "you can".
U can't play elite without beating veteran correct?
Dopeman when was this not ever a question?
 03-28-2009, 09:41 PM         #1286
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^That isn't a question, he is making sure that he knows YOU CAN'T skip veteran and play Elite. He is basically telling you, correct him.......

You didn't do that, you said "You can", so I had to jump in and correct the situation with the fact that YOU CAN'T.

But again, you started this with your "Blah" post which you seem to be dodging or something, why you dodging that?, I am just wondering now if you
are just lying and never actually played it exposing that whole post as a flat out hating post.

I mean a good indication to me is you saying something like "I skipped veteran and played elite level", followed by bashing it and bringing up two different type of games as part of your criticism.

Who would say some stupid sh*t like "uh doesn't seem to have longevity like halo/cod4 uh..", only haters of the game would say something that stupid for no reason other then just hate, or out of boreness to start sh*t, explain that to me.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-28-2009 at 09:51 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1287
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #1288
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
^That isn't a question, he is making sure that he knows YOU CAN'T skip veteran and play Elite. He is basically telling you, correct him.......

You didn't do that, you said "You can", so I had to jump in and correct the situation with the fact that YOU CAN'T.

But again, you started this with your "Blah" post which you seem to be dodging or something, why you dodging that?, I am just wondering now if you
are just lying and never actually played it, I mean a good indication is saying something like "I skipped veteran and played elite level".
But its still a question Dopeman, he's trying to make sure of something yeah but he is targeting me for the reply. I couldn't obviously before you jumped the gun. And now you doing investigative work. This is ridiculous, im done.
 03-28-2009, 09:55 PM         #1289
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your "blunt" reply was WRONG and I corrected YOU, but also made sure the homie was correct in his thinking that you can't skip Vet and play Elite.

So ya you are done for, get off the thread with your nonsense and s**t, exposing you never played the game in Elite in a post you claimed you played the game in Elite, can you see thats what you did?, can you just tell me "yes I was wrong, I never played it in Elite k!lla".

Stop bringing up the stupid "it was a question" s**t, we are way passed that son, this is now about if you actually played the game like you claimed you did, I got your trophy info and you got scared, I say do a sig card and you run out like a b***h?, what are you dodging exactly?.

You exposed yourself with that "blah" hating/flamebait post and didn't even noticed, CAN YOU SEE THAT IS the reason the homie was sort of saying "wait a second, you can't do that correct"?, you're dumb a.ss took that as a question and made it worse by answering it WRONG with "You can".

I came in to correct the situation with the fact that YOU CAN'T, flat out son did you lie and made that post to bash k!llzone 2 AND YOU NEVER PLAYED IT IN ELITE?.

be real for once.......

because the PSN will expose the truth anyways.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-28-2009 at 10:19 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #1290
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
 Syringe said:
Beat this game yesterday. f**k Rico. f**kin' idiot.
Beat this game yesterday. f**k Rico. f**kin' idiot.
 9 years ago '05        #1291
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Yeah f**k that n*gga.
 9 years ago '04        #1292
50c3nts 
space
space
$100 | Props total: 0 0
sup yall props add me to ur crew smoke4200 on ps3
 03-29-2009, 11:56 AM         #1293
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
According to a post over on the k!llzone 2 community site, the game will be patched to 1.21 this coming week.

The option to create unranked games will also be added due to bots being abused during ranked play — should stop people from getting banned after this.

Here’s a list:

* Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
* The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
* Fix to list of games displayed on search.

Guerilla is also investigating other issues for future patches.

* Controls. Seeing about giving more options.
* More game options for clans
* Improvements to help play with friends

Downloadable content is also currently in the works but no details were mentioned.

Full patch notes and the list of possible updates are listed after the break

sidenote, the playable KZ2 Bullet time commercial will be in the PSN this thursday.
 03-31-2009, 01:24 PM         #1294
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FYI Path was released.
 9 years ago '06        #1295
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Jesus f**king christ

My original "question" was not so much a question, rather a nice way of calling bulls**t. @ least Joe knows what i meant.

My personality has been figured out :sad5:

PS- Chuck maybe u should pull the "I kept accidentally choosing the KZ2 Beta option under games, & wat i meant was i skipped Recruit, and played Trooper" excuse

Last edited by Soraci7; 03-31-2009 at 04:07 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1296
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Jesus f**king christ

My original "question" was not so much a question, rather a nice way of calling bulls**t. @ least Joe knows what i meant.

My personality has been figured out :sad5:

PS- Chuck maybe u should pull the "I kept accidentally choosing the KZ2 Beta option under games, & wat i meant was i skipped Recruit, and played Trooper" excuse
Well thats mistake then, but interpreted as "whether i could play the elite option without beating it on Veteran". My short answer was "you can". Meant as i had to have beaten it on Recruit or trooper first. This allowed me the option to skipped playing veteran and select elite.
 9 years ago '06        #1297
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 9 years ago '07        #1298
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Fishscale said:
 9 years ago '05        #1299
space
space
 Fishscale said:
lmao @ the part where he hits the other cat with the phone
 9 years ago '04        #1300
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Yeah that vid was hilarious.. Caught it on joystiq last night lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy