Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-21-2009, 06:58 PM         #1261
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because you will get destroyed with your s**tty automatic aim skills?, lol but seriously I am just getting into it after finishing with Single Player, I takes some getting used to if all you played in your life was COD games but once you get the hang of THE FEEL it is fun as hell.
 9 years ago '04        #1262
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
^yup.
 9 years ago '06        #1263
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
 TreZ said:
hey i still havent even touched the mp i wonder why......
funny have havent touched sp yet. im a major so far online.
 9 years ago '06        #1264
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
Yea just too many games.. I'm stuck on the last level of kz
 9 years ago '04        #1265
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Only got two ranks left before General. Getting the turret badge is damn near impossible. I'll be in a game, thinking my turret is getting more then 5 k!lls, game ends, no badge. It makes me mad as hell cause I REALLY want that repair ability. No one uses that s**t, you can dominate a map by fixing turrets...
 03-23-2009, 10:33 AM         #1266
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
Yea just too many games.. I'm stuck on the last level of kz
You better step your game up or expect this

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-23-2009 at 10:46 AM..
 03-27-2009, 08:33 PM         #1267
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As most of you guys have already seen, Guerilla Games has announced the details for upcoming patch 1.21 for k!llzone 2. In this patch they are fixing many issues that people have been experiencing with this title. One thing that seemed to grab my attention though was what they are currently working on. They mentioned everything from improving online stability to bringing back the bots that was an issue at launch, due to stat padders. Although these things are great, nothing grabbed my attention more than reading “Improvements to help play with friends”.

Lacking a party system has been my number one complaint with this amazing title, but it seems that Guerilla Games will be releasing a patch later on adding a party system to k!llzone 2. Once this patch is added and online is tweaked, what would there be to complain about? The link to the release is below.

9 years ago '05        #1268
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,111 | Props total: 3574 3574
Blah, i think i might be done with this game already. Started the elite level the other day(skipped veteran) and didn't really get anywhere for 5 min and said f**k it, im done with this game cuz something felt off fun factor wise.lol. Is something wrong wit me? It just doesn't seem like its going to have that COD4 or Halo 3 effect longevity wise.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-28-2009 at 06:52 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #1269
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Blah, i think i might be done with this game already. Started the elite level the other day(skipped veteran) and didn't really get anywhere for 5 min and said f**k it, im done with this game cuz something felt off fun factor wise.lol. Is something wrong wit me? It just doesn't seem like its going to have that COD4 or Halo 3 effect longevity wise.
U can't play elite without beating veteran correct?
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-28-2009, 04:26 PM         #1270
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^yup

you just caught him on a lie
 9 years ago '05        #1271
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Fail.

Game still sucks though.
 03-28-2009, 05:55 PM         #1272
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Fail.

I suck d**k though.

:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #1273
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
You can
 DA DOPEMAN said:
^yup

you just caught him on a lie
 DA DOPEMAN said:

I was going to use my capture card but i found out my av slot don't work on my PS

Boom, bang, pow. Like Holyfield in the early 90's, others may have more power but i got one hell of a counter punch

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-28-2009 at 06:48 PM..
 03-28-2009, 07:47 PM         #1274
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course you can, BUT YOU UNLOCK IT after beating the game, you told people
here you gave up after STARTING THE GAME on ELITE............which isn't possible.

lets quote you

Blah, i think i might be done with this game already. Started the elite level the other day(skipped veteran)

^THAT MAKES NO SENSE AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE stupid f**k......

Take the piece of your ear off the mat, you can't counter that, chucky.

I had no idea you even had a PS3 and I seen you around here for years now. You're that dude who posts that Duck Hunt dog all the time, when spewing hateration in places you don't belong in.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-28-2009 at 07:57 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #1275
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
Beat this game yesterday. f**k Rico. f**kin' idiot.
 9 years ago '05        #1276
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Of course you can, BUT YOU UNLOCK IT after beating the game, you told people
here you gave up after STARTING THE GAME on ELITE............which isn't possible.

lets quote you

Blah, i think i might be done with this game already. Started the elite level the other day(skipped veteran)

^THAT MAKES NO SENSE AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE stupid f**k......

Take the piece of your ear off the mat, you can't counter that, chucky.

I had no idea you even had a PS3 and I seen you around here for years now. You're that dude who posts that Duck Hunt dog all the time, when spewing hateration in places you don't belong in.
Uh, he asked me whether i could play the elite level without beating veteran. He wasn't coming after me or anything. It was a question, but before i could even reply to him, guess who jump the gun? You did. Their for you made a useless point that i was lying from the get go. So thank you for a pointless rant.
 9 years ago '05        #1277
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Whats your PSN anyway?
 9 years ago '05        #1278
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Whats your PSN anyway?
Its "The-Sigma-Alpha" now, i had others but this is the one im on now just to match it up with my xbl gamertag.
 03-28-2009, 08:39 PM         #1279
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Uh, he asked me whether i could play the elite level without beating veteran. He wasn't coming after me or anything. It was a question, but before i could even reply to him, guess who jump the gun? You did. Their for you made a useless point that i was lying from the get go. So thank you for a pointless rant.
What rant?, I am just pointing out the stupid nonsense you posted thinking it made sense when it didn't make any sense at all.

Ok lets look at that yellow quote s**t, the reply to that is YOU CAN'T , you "countered" and fail yet again with "you can", no you can't "skip veteran" and play elite. That is all I am telling you so don't get it f**ked up chucky.

If you wanted to say the game is not for you, say it and move on, don't think too much about it, clearly doing that got you to this point. Can you just admit what you said to start all this didn't even happen?, because it is fact YOU CAN NOT DO THAT.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-28-2009 at 08:48 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1280
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
What rant?, I am just pointing out the stupid nonsense you posted thinking it made sense when it didn't make any sense at all.

Ok lets look at that yellow quote s**t, the reply to that is YOU CAN'T , so no you can't "skip veteran" and play elite. that is all I am telling you so don't get it f**ked up chucky.

If you wanted to say the game is not for you, say it and move on, don't think too much about it, clearly doing that got you to this point. Can you just admit what you said to start all this didn't even happen?, because it fact YOU COULDN'T DO THAT.
Uh again, how am i wrong that "YOU" jump the gun?. Again the question was asked to me, "not" you. He "asked" the question but i couldn't even reply before you called me a lie right?. Its not my fault you ended up trying to answer something that wasn't indented for you dopeman. Then proceed to spew nonsense about me being a haterade and s**t. Stop the nonsense.

KSoraci7 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
You can

^^When i answered that, yeah it was a literal answer that i could have been elaborated but it was a blunt answer. If he would have followed up on it with a question about how, then i would have elaborated, maybe i should have. If you got confused over that, im sorry but again, the question was intended for me and now you, you replied without even given me the chance to explain calling me a lie.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-28-2009 at 09:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago