Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1241
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I personally don't care about any of that stuff, just have fun and stop looking at stats leave that sh*t for pro gamers that get paid to care about stuff like that in tournaments.
Realest sh*t spoke...
 9 years ago '04        #1242
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I personally don't care about any of that stuff, just have fun and stop looking at stats leave that sh*t for pro gamers that get paid to care about stuff like that in tournaments.
Well, alot of people on here ACT like they are pro-gamers...I have a regular job, the last thing I need is for a video game to become one
 9 years ago '05        #1243
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
I dunno about online cos i havnt tried it yet....but single player k!llzone 2 is so fu*kin boring.....

i played the demo...and liked it....i didnt know....the whole game was gonna be like 1 long demo....if this game didnt have good graphics it would a 75% game max....
 9 years ago '06        #1244
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 IronMaiden said:
K/D is just as useless as ranks.. you can't measure skill by anything other then playing them.. more then half the time i play im drunk or fu*ked up and do sh*tty thus fu*king my KD up, when im sober ill stomp people with amazing KD

i hate people who think they are good because they have a good K/D

K/D on't mean sh*t, trophies don't mean sh*t, ranks don't mean sh*t.
then what mean sh1t?
how can one compare his skills with others?
 9 years ago '05        #1245
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
just got done playin online.......

game sucks i dont understand the hype....really shoulda copped residen evil 5 instead...
 03-18-2009, 06:33 AM         #1246
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
just got done playin online.......

game sucks i can't handle it....really shoulda copped residen evil 5 instead...
*Fixed*
 03-18-2009, 11:43 AM         #1247
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got to the last level I guess?, it looks all red and sh*t and so far the campaign has been cool with great moments and mediocre moments( the turret part, my god that felt soo meh, also the walking robot part felt kinda like I would had been more fun if I were in the buggy shooting, not sure why they went with the robot stuff, oh well I got passed it).

I did not expect THAT part with Templar, I was shocked I been down with dude since KZ1/KL on PSP, so that was a WOW moment, that OTHER part with Garza was kinda meh since they went for the cliche top view cam you see in scenes like those( in movies specially), Sev's feelings in the next scene were great though it seemed realistic. Kinda of Ironic I sort of felt just like that with the Templar part.

at this mothafu*ka Rico and his reactions to it all, this dude is one of the oddest characters ever in a videogame.

Anyways I should be done with it by this weekend, then I will run through it on easy to get all symbols and trophies and then again on hard just to see how it is, after that I will go in on online play( I only done 10 minutes on that).

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-18-2009 at 11:50 AM..
 03-18-2009, 01:18 PM         #1248
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ kids still thinkin K/D means sh*t

grow the fu*k up and play the damn thing, why does K/D mean nothing besides the facts i already stated? because not everyone puts their try panties on 24/7 while playing not to mention most people dont try in public games

what proves skill? play them in a private 1v1, 2v2 etc.

you could have 10000:1 K/D ratio and i still wouldn't give a fu*k cause it doesn't mean sh*t
 03-20-2009, 04:11 PM         #1249
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HELP:angry12:

WTF I can't get pass the 2nd wave of f**kers in the Palace part, I kept seeing the same f**king outcome for 1 hour+, I tried all kinds of f**king ways but I see the same outcome aka I get destroyed by these running f**kers with fast shooting guns, rico does sh*t so I get k!lled right away.

The game progressed fine and enjoyable but why now this f**king part is soo frustrating,:angry12: This part needs f**king check points all 3 waves man, I hate having to start at the bottom again over and over. I had to stop because I kept seeing the same fu*king routine happening for 1 hour and half.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-20-2009 at 04:12 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1250
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
its like COD4/WAW meaning you have to k!ll and move up, k!ll more and move up..didnt really have much of a problem with that part tho.

anyway, i need to hop back online..the sluggish controls threw me off because its better to stay across the map to get k!lls due to the turning (even with the s**t turned all the way up) is too slow to take an a.ssault rifle close range. and besides the shotgun hits you from a mile back and most these clowns use it now.
 03-20-2009, 08:32 PM         #1251
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wasn't talking about that part, that is the outside part where you just need to move on and enjoy the war theater, you really didn't need to k!ll anybody, I took that part as a ride enjoying all that was going on and pushing forward.

I was having issues with the Radec wave of f**kers in the V palace
I managed to get a good routine where I switched from shot gun to grenade launcher and vice versa.

It worked great and I finished the game!, an amazing ride and this part + that part where two gas tank bosses came out were the only frustrating parts, I beat it on Veteran btw and took me about 10hrs 15 minutes, most epic FPS single player I ever played. Now online awaits.......after I beat RE5.
 9 years ago '05        #1252
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DA DOPEMAN said:
HELP:angry12:

WTF I can't get pass the 2nd wave of f**kers in the Palace part, I kept seeing the same f**king outcome for 1 hour+, I tried all kinds of f**king ways but I see the same outcome aka I get destroyed by these running f**kers with fast shooting guns, rico does s**t so I get k!lled right away.

The game progressed fine and enjoyable but why now this f**king part is soo frustrating,:angry12: This part needs f**king check points all 3 waves man, I hate having to start at the bottom again over and over. I had to stop because I kept seeing the same f**king routine happening for 1 hour and half.
Patience.

It took long as hell for me to get past that part, I was tired of f!ghting with the s**tty controls and the enemies at the same time, so I picked them off quickly and kept moving.
 03-20-2009, 08:38 PM         #1253
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did it already, read above.
 9 years ago '06        #1254
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Aman my brother!
 03-21-2009, 03:50 AM         #1255
Nashanw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a good game but i heard that the game its really short
 9 years ago '04        #1256
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
What the fu*k is up with the online? I haven't been on in about a week due to RE5 and work, but I signed on today and that long list of matches that were there before are gone. Is this game's online dying already or did I just get on at a bad time? It's Saturday afternoon, I expected people to be on right now.
 03-21-2009, 04:32 PM         #1257
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pick "WORLDWIDE", not just "MY REGION"

I seen tons when I was on it a bit, I would a.ssume being the weekend afternoon, people are outside and will get on later tonight.
 9 years ago '04        #1258
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Aight I'm gonna try that, thanks.

EDIT:

I just noticed that sh*t:

DA DOPEMAN said:
Pick "WORLDWIDE", not just "MY REGION"
Damn Dopeman, why gotta try and make looking like I'm dissing the damn game? I honestly didn't know.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 03-21-2009 at 05:09 PM..
 03-21-2009, 06:17 PM         #1259
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I been telling that to a few this week, some didn't realize you could pick worldwide servers, I guess they just pressed X and kept it moving. I like that portion, I set it up to play Medium( my prefer choice).
 9 years ago '06        #1260
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
hey i still havent even touched the mp i wonder why......
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago