Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 77
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1221
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Yeah we got a clan and our record is like 6-143. Looks like the thread got bodied though. Hit up Da Ill One for an invite.
 9 years ago '05        #1222
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Just rented this bi*ch and it is now a cop man. Game is flames. Rented both RE5 and k!llzone 2 and both games fu*king deliver man.
 9 years ago '04        #1223
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,884 | Props total: 590 590
Finally beat that Radec bastard!!

Why was it so impossible before, but as soon as I get drunk, I actually beat it?

Makes no sense but w/e lol..

Anyway, overall the ending was a little underwhelming, but I can't wait for KZ3!
 9 years ago '06        #1224
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 1147 1147
im back in the country and ill be back online tomorrow bustin skulls
 03-16-2009, 12:15 PM         #1225
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kotaku vs Guerilla Games doing a podcast while they play the game, GG says they got DLC coming(no details) and wouldn't mind the IP becoming a movie

 9 years ago '06        #1226
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
Just beat SP. Was hyped as fu*k when i k!lled Radec, & Rico is a horrible piece of sh*t......

Goddamn, i'm immediately startin this sh*t on Elite to play the "real game" & get whatever intel/symbols i missed. 1 of my fav games ever.
 03-16-2009, 12:17 PM         #1227
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I maxed out as a 3 star general, beaten the game twice and I'm back playing halo 3. Ranking up is way too easy.
 9 years ago '06        #1228
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Kotaku vs Guerilla Games doing a podcast while they play the game, GG says they got DLC coming(no details) and wouldn't mind the IP becoming a movie

k!lla im a.ssuming new mp maps, any idea of anything else that might be in store?
 9 years ago '06        #1229
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 luda06 said:
I maxed out as a 3 star general, beaten the game twice and I'm back playing halo 3. Ranking up is way too easy.
Tru but u get nothing in Halo for leveling up, no perks no nothing besides an emblem so really
 03-16-2009, 12:39 PM         #1230
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Killa im a.ssuming new mp maps, any idea of anything else that might be in store?
Yeah. I don't think will be Episodic type DLC because they can just make a game for PSP or something setting up the story for KZ3 on PS3.
 03-16-2009, 01:15 PM         #1231
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Tru but u get nothing in Halo for leveling up, no perks no nothing besides an emblem so really
Being a 50 ranked general is probably the greatest achievement for a halo gamer such as myself. fu*k a perk, weapon, or achievement. Being a 50 in the most challenging fps game of this generation is 100 times better than a dumb a.ss 3 star general rank. Everyone is damn near a general... I cant say the same for 50 ranked halo players. That's an elite club.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #1232
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 luda06 said:
Being a 50 ranked general is probably the greatest achievement for a halo gamer such as myself. fu*k a perk, weapon, or achievement. Being a 50 in the most challenging fps game of this generation is 100 times better than a dumb a.ss 3 star general rank. Everyone is damn near a general... I cant say the same for 50 ranked halo players. That's an elite club.
Posted via Mobile Device
Rank is bullsh*t. I could play ______ hours/days/years online all it is is a superficial emblem amassed by the number of games uve played. K/D ratio is the only measure of skill.
 9 years ago '06        #1233
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Yeah. I don't think will be Episodic type DLC because they can just make a game for PSP or something setting up the story for KZ3 on PS3.
new maps/modes/weapons & an option to reset rank online with rank being harder to level up would be $$$.
 03-17-2009, 01:37 AM         #1234
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Rank is bullsh*t. I could play ______ hours/days/years online all it is is a superficial emblem amassed by the number of games uve played. K/D ratio is the only measure of skill.
K/D is just as useless as ranks.. you can't measure skill by anything other then playing them.. more then half the time i play im drunk or fu*ked up and do sh*tty thus fu*king my KD up, when im sober ill stomp people with amazing KD

i hate people who think they are good because they have a good K/D

K/D on't mean sh*t, trophies don't mean sh*t, ranks don't mean sh*t.
 9 years ago '08        #1235
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,588 | Props total: 359 359
 IronMaiden said:
K/D is just as useless as ranks.. you can't measure skill by anything other then playing them.. more then half the time i play im drunk or fu*ked up and do sh*tty thus fu*king my KD up, when im sober ill stomp people with amazing KD

i hate people who think they are good because they have a good K/D

K/D on't mean sh*t, trophies don't mean sh*t, ranks don't mean sh*t.
A lot of people don't play video games fu*ked up, I save that sh*t for the club or a party. I can see K/D and Ranks not meaning sh*t when all you gotta is put time into it but trophies? People who aren't good enough to beat a game on Veteran/Elite/Hardest won't get that trophy.
 03-17-2009, 07:10 AM         #1236
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Halo 3's ranks actually measure skill, regardless of k/d ratio. You can actually lose rank on halo unlile cod or kz. That's my biggest knock on every shooter. Prestiege classes in cod are trash, generals in kz are trash too. A 50 rank in halo will beat the living sh*t out of you.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #1237
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,588 | Props total: 359 359
 luda06 said:
A 50 rank in halo will beat the living sh*t out of you.
Not always
 9 years ago '08        #1238
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,763 | Props total: 107 107
 luda06 said:
Halo 3's ranks actually measure skill, regardless of k/d ratio. You can actually lose rank on halo unlile cod or kz. That's my biggest knock on every shooter. Prestiege classes in cod are trash, generals in kz are trash too. A 50 rank in halo will beat the living sh*t out of you.
Posted via Mobile Device
becoming general isn't the point getting the metals is the somewhat challenge
 9 years ago '06        #1239
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 IronMaiden said:
K/D is just as useless as ranks.. you can't measure skill by anything other then playing them.. more then half the time i play im drunk or fu*ked up and do sh*tty thus fu*king my KD up, when im sober ill stomp people with amazing KD

i hate people who think they are good because they have a good K/D

K/D on't mean sh*t, trophies don't mean sh*t, ranks don't mean sh*t.
Are u drunk? Of course K/D shows ur skill. What other statistic shows ur performance better than K/D ratio, ur word?

U prolly have a sh*t K/D online but think ur good cuz u beat single player


Last edited by Soraci7; 03-17-2009 at 01:42 PM..
 03-17-2009, 01:46 PM         #1240
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I personally don't care about any of that stuff, just have fun and stop looking at stats leave that sh*t for pro gamers that get paid to care about stuff like that in tournaments.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
128 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy