Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1181
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 jayvivz said:
and the rocket.

btw, why is the shotty as strong as the rocket? is that how perfect war is in the future? sh*t's ill.
Yeah you ever fired a combat shotgun...they got power equal with grenade launchers at 15 feet or less...
 9 years ago '06        #1182
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
too bad those things fire grenades and not rockets. and even still it doesn't matter since it doesn't make sense how you can take about 10 bullets from automatics and even more from the small machine guns, but one shotty from 10 feet k!lls you

Last edited by jayvivz; 03-11-2009 at 06:52 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1183
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 jayvivz said:
too bad those things fire grenades and not rockets. and even still it doesn't matter since it doesn't make sense how you can take about 10 bullets from automatics and even more from the small machine guns, but one shotty from 10 feet k!lls you
Fitty took ten bullets and lived and Pac took 8 and lived so it's realistic...and shotty from 10 feet away in real life will put ahole THROUGH you...you won't live...so again realistic...

and it's called an RPG for a reason...ROCKET PROPELLED GRENADE...same force as a rocket...just a grenade...
 03-11-2009, 07:06 PM         #1184
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Dude nailed. It.

1. Not COD4 - Don't like it get rid of it.
2. BURST FIRE
3. Learn How to Play
4. The controls are not broken

Nice post. You're wasting you time though, COD4 has gamers totally mindfu*ked. If you even think another shooter is better they think you're crazy. I personally never saw what made COD4 the God of Shooters and I probably never will. That's not to say it's not good, but it's just not the best shooter ever made to me.
Yeah he did, he broke it down in a perfect way.

Its the whole 60fps gameplay and easy to pick up aspect that makes COD4 great, but ya some people were soo blown away that they have literally been mindfu*ked to the point they want every game to be COD4.

I am glad I ain't that type of gamer, that was soo blow away by COD4 that they can't grasp or adapt to something other game and will go into any new game with COD in the brain, nitpicking and trying to find every lil thing to the point it just looks like you are just trying not to like the game on purpose in the myst of others liking the game and having a good time with it.

I see no point in people who did not like the experience coming into official threads crying about their experience, do it once which is fine first impressions but thats it, no need to come into this thread bashing and trashing constantly because it pointless and just plain trolling at this point.
 9 years ago '06        #1185
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

who can't grasp or adapt to this simple sh*t? it's just another FPS, sans more intuitive intricacies i'm not allowed to talk about anymore. and stop talking about COD4.

Last edited by jayvivz; 03-11-2009 at 07:18 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1186
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Fitty took ten bullets and lived and Pac took 8 and lived so it's realistic...and shotty from 10 feet away in real life will put ahole THROUGH you...you won't live...so again realistic...

and it's called an RPG for a reason...ROCKET PROPELLED GRENADE...same force as a rocket...just a grenade...
you do got a point cuz getting a headshot when you shoot someones legs is realistic. and getting a headshot without pulling a trigger...realistic. and everyone takes those bullets and lives especially with gear on like in these games so yea, it is realistic. and the warheads on RPGs are bigger than hand grenades so that makes sense too. my fawt.
 03-11-2009, 07:18 PM         #1187
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
They already have auto aim on the shotgun so I don't see why not.
After the patch your lovely automated mind can't fall back on the Shotgun too much, I don't know if you play the game after the patch but it isn't the same as before the patch.

Anyways KZ2 is the best Exclusive shooter on PS3, COD4 is the best multiplatform shooter on consoles, I love both franchises and support them both, best shooting experiences I ever had personally this gen:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #1188
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
stop talking about COD4, this is the k!llzone thread
 9 years ago '04        #1189
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I see no point in people who did not like the experience coming into official threads crying about their experience, do it once which is fine first impressions but thats it, no need to come into this thread bashing and trashing constantly because it pointless and just plain trolling at this point.
Agreed. If you don't like it, that's cool tell us why and keep it moving, but to reiterate the same thing over and over again, well I just don't see any point to that. A lot of people liked it and some don't. It is what it is.
 9 years ago '05        #1190
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 DA DOPEMAN said:
After the patch your lovely automated mind can't fall back on the Shotgun too much, I don't know if you play the game after the patch but it isn't the same as before the patch.

Anyways KZ2 is the best Exclusive shooter on PS3, COD4 is the best multiplatform shooter on consoles, I love both franchises and support them both, best shooting experiences I ever had personally this gen:applause:
Patch didn't fix this

9 years ago '06        #1191
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
i like this sh*t and it's a great game, one of the best i've ever played, but nothing beyond the graphics shows that it was worth the 5 year wait. look how deep it really goes. had the graphics been downgraded slightly it honestly could've been done in two and that's what's most disappointing about it IMO. am i allowed to elaborate on that and give further insight to others, or should i only talk about how much fun i'm playing in MP right now?
 9 years ago '04        #1192
space
space
No, but you're beating a dead horse. How many times do you have to say it? Again, we get it.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 03-11-2009 at 07:59 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1193
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
get what? you don't even know what i was going to say.
 9 years ago '06        #1194
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
yooo n*ggaz is using the shotgun like CRAZY online now, sh*t is like Gears wtf
 03-11-2009, 08:26 PM         #1195
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
stop talking about COD4, this is the k!llzone thread
I made this thread, I would know.....

I am Just making it clear, I am not sure what you a.ssumed about me and this game, you better believe it isn't anything like you and the mega guy's attitude towards COD4, you never caught me trying to call KZ2 "GOAT" or "It is better then____" or any other lame sh*t ya two be coming up with. You dudes even got comments on the XMB about it, as your list of buddies play KZ2.

But anyways to me KZ2 like COD4 was in 2007 is just the next FPS that I am enjoying, you enjoy complaining about it like it matters, it doesn't matter to anybody what you think about the game anymore, you didn't get that yet?.
Who is the only one even entertaining the whining in this thread?, ME and thats it. This is a good time wasting type situation and you've done a great job at at it:applause:.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-11-2009 at 10:47 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1196
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
tl;dr, besides we're done talking about all that now so hush.

EDIT: just read it, and all i saw was blabber about COD4. seriously, stop talking about that game already dude, this is the k!llzone 2 thread, we're talking about k!llzone not a game that dropped 2 years ago. move on with your life, this isn't COD4 so learn to play

Last edited by jayvivz; 03-11-2009 at 08:33 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1197
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
You dudes even got comments on the XMB about it, as your list of buddies play KZ2.
Wow. The hate runs deep.
 9 years ago '06        #1198
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
Wow. The hate runs deep.
saying COD4 is the GOAT is hating on KZ2? right that makes sense. i'll just get back to playing k!llzone while you guys keep talking about other people that hate it. i even tried to be good and change the topic, but you guys just can't get over it
 9 years ago '04        #1199
space
space
 jayvivz said:
saying COD4 is the GOAT is hating on KZ2? right that makes sense. i'll just get back to playing k!llzone while you guys keep talking about other people that hate it. i even tried to be good and change the topic, but you guys just can't get over it
Who can't get over it? Stop acting like "COD4 is the goat" was in your comments before you were disappointed in KZ2. I am over it homie. I just found that funny. I hope you are over, but somehow I have a feeling you'll be back in ten minutes.
 9 years ago '06        #1200
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
just explain to me how i'm hating on KZ2 by putting that there WHILE i'm playing k!llzone 2. you're not making sense. i like this game as a whole so how am i expressing hate for it just by saying i love another game? ya'll guys, i swear... taking this sh*t to the heart over other people's opinions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago