Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #1161
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 jayvivz said:
yo you know what's sick about this game? how when you k!ll someone they actually die like 2 seconds later and you end up dying too. that adds to the dramatic effect of it. that's sick.
haha you got a sh*t a.ss copy or something.
 9 years ago '06        #1162
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
if k!llzone 2 is War Perfected then i feel sorry for the soldiers out in Iraq. hope they remember to shoot the legs for a headshot. that sh*t is sick though, the developers are nice for that sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #1163
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
another thing that's hot is how much health dudes have online. adds to the realism when a dude can take like 10 bullets and still run. you use a lot of bullets so you don't always have so much ammo. that's pretty sick.
 9 years ago '07        #1164
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
I liked it. fu*k y'all.

Holla!
 9 years ago '08        #1165
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
how u hating on the game and then join my match?
 9 years ago '06        #1166
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
had to show that despite all the bullsh*t it pulls i'm still nice. sorry i had to come and get a higher score then you to prove it. i still love you <3
 9 years ago '08        #1167
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
lol i got 4 ribbons that match thats why i was in there. why should i care about points when im done leveling up. up your game boy too a positive ratio about +200 more and we'll talk ;) (no sh*t talk intended)
 9 years ago '06        #1168
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
i doubt that'll happen. i'll probably be busy getting to rank 55 in COD4. and it's mad late over here homie. we can play SF4 later cuz i'm boutta pass out.
 9 years ago '06        #1169
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
oh and Jai is right. shotgun=waaay over powered. i just got shottied from like 10 feet away even when i had the jump on this n*gga and i died in one hit. that made me turn off my PS3 fareal. it's bed time for me.
 9 years ago '04        #1170
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
I've had the game since last Friday...havent beat campaign mode yet im at the part where im "riding the train"

As far as online goes, I just became a master sergeant(i think) and now im eligible to be a medic

This game is getting better and better!!
 03-11-2009, 05:49 PM         #1171
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The homie T Davis said it best in the first few seconds of this video

9 years ago '05        #1172
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,105 | Props total: 3542 3542
 DA DOPEMAN said:

Their controls were a problem. *Loads up k!llzone 2 to use auto aim*
 9 years ago '04        #1173
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 DA DOPEMAN said:

Dude nailed. It.

1. Not COD4 - Don't like it get rid of it.
2. BURST FIRE
3. Learn How to Play
4. The controls are not broken

Nice post. You're wasting you time though, COD4 has gamers totally mindfu*ked. If you even think another shooter is better they think you're crazy. I personally never saw what made COD4 the God of Shooters and I probably never will. That's not to say it's not good, but it's just not the best shooter ever made to me.
 9 years ago '06        #1174
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:

why the hell are you so obsessed with comparing it to COD4? the game just plays badly. it's easy as hell to play just as any other FPS, but it's still bad. there's input lag. there's no excuse for it. it's not about a weighty feel or anything. there is input lag. play any other shooter. play COD, play Fallout, play Far Cry. if you don't feel a difference in the reaction time then this whole debate is over due to complete mule stubbornness.

Last edited by jayvivz; 03-11-2009 at 06:12 PM..
 03-11-2009, 06:22 PM         #1175
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ME?, I ain't comparing to anything I love COD and KZ2, get your eyes checked homie I ain't the one comparing it the whiners and babies are the ones doing that lame sh*t.

The game plays fine and perfect for k!llzone 2, if you came into it expecting something else then you took the wrong route, GG made their own representation of a FPS game not going into the lets copy COD route, some will like it some will not, but crying and whining about it doesn't mean anything now since the game is already out, so its pointless.

The input lag stuff I personally never notice it and won't go out of my way to care about stuff like that anyways, I just shoot in burst in every game anyways. T davis said it best there for the whiners, he dropped the most real talk you could hear about this situation, so their is nothing more to say then that.

9 years ago '04        #1176
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 jayvivz said:
why the hell are you so obsessed with comparing it to COD4? the game just plays badly. it's easy as hell to play just as any other FPS, but it's still bad. there's input lag. there's no excuse for it. it's not about a weighty feel or anything. there is input lag. play any other shooter. play COD, play Fallout, play Far Cry. if you don't feel a difference in the reaction time then this whole debate is over due to complete mule stubbornness.
I can agree with your point about the bullet placement when you shoot someone, and it does seem like there's way too many k!lls where you k!ll someone and all of a sudden you get k!lled too. All that aside there are in fact a lot of people in the thread complaining about how it controls. He may not be directing it at you. As far as the input lag I honestly have never noticed. I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying I have not noticed.
 9 years ago '04        #1177
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I never noticed input lag either...but if there is then a patch will solve all that...fu*k it KZ 2 one of the best FPS...ever...
 9 years ago '05        #1178
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,105 | Props total: 3542 3542
 Da Ill One said:
I never noticed input lag either...but if there is then a patch will solve all that...fu*k it KZ 2 one of the best FPS...ever...
I think the patch did for me, i don't have the same issue i had with it before so its nice to see they got around to that in regards to my beef with the controls. The input lag may be their still, i dunno, i just know it doesn't come up much anymore. They need to get around to the auto aim tho.
 9 years ago '05        #1179
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
They already have auto aim on the shotgun so I don't see why not.
 9 years ago '06        #1180
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
and the rocket.

btw, why is the shotty as strong as the rocket? is that how perfect war is in the future? sh*t's ill.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy