Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1141
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 DA DOPEMAN said:
COMPLAINZONE 2

WHAT an amazing game!!!!
stfu if this game automatically gave you cancer and AIDS simultaneously upon purchase you'd still make excuses for why that's a good thing
 9 years ago '06        #1142
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 AyeDre said:
my sh*t never lags...and my aim be on point..headshot will be a headshot
i have no issue with lag either. the whole gameplay just feels...off. boutta force myself to play it some more since i ain't got sh*t to do and i wanna get my fill for it before i.......
 03-10-2009, 11:20 PM         #1143
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I'm so glad I didn't buy this. Online isn't interesting at all, COD4 has 55 ranks and 10 prestiges.

This has like 10 ranks or something a few classes and whatever I don't give a fu*k this game is hot trash.

fu*k man I haven't felt this cheesed since I bought Grand Theft Auto IV.

[pic - click to view]

Go play COD4:Automated Warfare, where lames like are automatically aided towards k!lls, you been on this hating sh*t before the game even dropped, so I am ain't surprised about all of this crying and bi*ching like a homo about it, just shut your fu*king mouth about it already because it is adding nothing to this thread and you're just trying to incite sh*t, fu*king Automated lame bi*ch.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-10-2009 at 11:27 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #1144
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
 jayvivz said:
stfu if this game automatically gave you cancer and AIDS simultaneously upon purchase you'd still make excuses for why that's a good thing
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO!
 9 years ago '06        #1145
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:

[pic - click to view]

KZ2 exposed your are a sh*tty FPS gamer, go back to

COD4:Automated Warfare, you ain't got the skills for a FPS like KZ2:greetings10:
n*gga please. to have the skills for KZ2 you'd have to literally live 1 1/2 second in the future so when you press a button the action responds simultaneously
 9 years ago '07        #1146
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
Damn Jay... I'm done yo
 03-10-2009, 11:37 PM         #1147
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
n*gga please. to have the skills for KZ2 you'd have to literally live 1 1/2 second in the future so when you press a button the action responds simultaneously
riiight, last time I checked the people who murk you constantly aren't having any issues, don't forget about them......

anyways sell it, who the hell whines about video games?, sounds like you trying to like the game( see you playing it all the time), if it ain't clicking then just sell it on ebay and get like 45 dollars for it, what are you accomplishing by whining and crying about how you didn't like it, whats the point?.

9 years ago '05        #1148
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DA DOPEMAN said:

[pic - click to view]

Go play COD4:Automated Warfare, where lames like are automatically aided towards k!lls, you been on this hating sh*t before the game even dropped, so I am ain't surprised about all of this crying and bi*ching like a homo about it, just shut your fu*king mouth about it already because it is adding nothing to this thread and you're just trying to incite sh*t, fu*king Automated lame bi*ch.
I was actually fu*king around before it dropped, I even rented it. That sh*t is not hating, I tried it out. Graphics were orgasmic the first few hours but then I looked at the sluggish controls, the inferior online and was like "Is this it?" Campaign was cool though, and thats about it. The online ain't sh*t compared to COD4's.

You on the other hand has been d*ckriding and bumping the official thread before the sh*t has been dropped and you still are now, so what's your point?

The Shotty has auto-aim. You tried to give some bullsh*t rationalization, but yes the KZ2 is also guilty of the "automated warfare" gameplay you accuse COD4 of. Whether you like it or not.

The shotgun is already overpowered, why would you need an autoaim for it?
 9 years ago '08        #1149
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Online is funny as hell sometimes.

Me - "Watch out, theres a sniper somewhe...MEDIC"
only medic on team - "super nurse too the rescu......MEDIC"
Me - "our medic is down...MEDIC"
other teammate - "sh*t im sniped"
sniper -
 9 years ago '08        #1150
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 JaiMega said:
k!ll them from a distance..too easy
 03-11-2009, 12:01 AM         #1151
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I was actually fu*king around before it dropped, I even rented it. That sh*t is not hating, I tried it out. Graphics were orgasmic the first few hours but then I looked at the sluggish controls, the inferior online and was like "Is this it?" Campaign was cool though, and thats about it. The online ain't sh*t compared to COD4's.

You on the other hand has been d*ckriding and bumping the official thread before the sh*t has been dropped and you still are now, so what's your point?

The Shotty has auto-aim. You tried to give some bullsh*t rationalization, but yes the KZ2 is also guilty of the "automated warfare" gameplay you accuse COD4 of. Whether you like it or not.

Its the official thread you dipsh*t, if you don't even have the game and didn't like it, why the fu*k are you here whining and crying and bashing the game?, what the fu*ki is your purpose in this thread my dude? seriously.

Its simple, NONE since you are just a fu*king COD fiend that are soo coked up for that you can't enjoy anything else, you needs to be playing COD not in a KZ2 thread talking sh*t its that simple son.

Oh and shut the fu*k up about the Shotgun, don't even try to say KZ2 is automated because of one fu*king gun, thats like 99.9 percent none automated but COD is automated warfare 100 percent.

How can you fu*king get offended by that?, I ain't saying the game sucks, I love COD games AND KZ2 type games, not sure why you being such douche about your love for COD, whats the point of all that sh*t, why are you bitter towards a game you didn't even buy?, seriously.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-11-2009 at 12:09 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #1152
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
riiight, last time I checked the people who murk you constantly aren't having any issues, don't forget about them......

anyways sell it, who the hell whines about video games?, sounds like you trying to like the game( see you playing it all the time), if it ain't clicking then just sell it on ebay and get like 45 dollars for it, what are you accomplishing by whining and crying about how you didn't like it, whats the point?.

you know what, i almost forgot who i was talking to. i shoulda known better. maybe i should praise the game over and over and over then everything will be all gravy right? since we're obviously not allowed to voice how upset we are with a game. you right, nevermind the tons upon tons of people that see the real problem with the game. i gotta put on my fanboy shades on and realize how amazing this game really is. no more hating from now one. i promise to only say good things about this game.

and i'm not TRYING to like it. i'm punishing myself for wasting money on this game by making myself play it

Last edited by jayvivz; 03-11-2009 at 12:08 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #1153
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
yo you know what's sick about this game? how when you k!ll someone they actually die like 2 seconds later and you end up dying too. that adds to the dramatic effect of it. that's sick.
 9 years ago '06        #1154
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Its the official thread you dipsh*t, if you don't even have the game and didn't like it, why the fu*k are you here whining and crying and bashing the game?, what the fu*ki is your purpose in this thread my dude? seriously.

Its simple, NONE since you are just a fu*king COD fiend that are soo coked up for that you can't enjoy anything else, you needs to be playing COD not in a KZ2 thread talking sh*t its that simple son.

Oh and shut the fu*k up about the Shotgun, don't even try to say KZ2 is automated because of one fu*king gun, thats like 99.9 percent none automated but COD is automated warfare 100 percent.

How can you fu*king get offended by that?, I ain't saying the game sucks, I love COD games AND KZ2 type games, not sure why you being such douche about your love for COD, whats the point of all that sh*t, why are you bitter towards a game you didn't even buy?, seriously.
so should we make an official "why kz2 sucks" thread then? since we're obviously not allowed to talk about how bad the game is in the Official Don't Say Anything That Will Upset The Fanboyzone 2 Thread
 9 years ago '05        #1155
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DA DOPEMAN said:

I wasn't offended man, but KZ2 does include automated game play, for an overpowered gun. It's just stupid to say COD is automated durrr durr, KZ2 is realistic durr when you use the shotgun it just aims for you.

So that sh*t your saying is garbage. And most people in this thread talking about how they moving on to the next sh*t, MW2 as soon as it comes out. So n*ggas know what it is anyway, I hope I see your bi*ch a.ss on there too gun your a.ss down with the automated AK.
 03-11-2009, 12:15 AM         #1156
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I get what you are saying but listen, their is no point in crying and whining and bashing a game in a thread where people are talking about enjoying the game and sh*t, how does that make you look my dude?.

People talking about getting k!lls and enjoying the game game and you and the other guy whining and crying and bi*ching over something YOU CAN'T do anything about, if a game doesn't get you after a few hours of trying it out then erase it from your mind since it was a bad experience.

I been through this with other games, I ain't going to go into the official thread of a game to cry and whine about how I didn't like it as I am seeing others in the thread enjoying it.

Their is no point in that kind sh*t and is just silly down right stupid route to go, just sell the game and get out the thread with all that negativity like people care about your situation, they don't homie. THEY ARE TOO BUSY ENJOYING THE GAME while you two are enjoying whining over it, and that's it :greetings10:.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-11-2009 at 12:19 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #1157
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I get what you are saying but listen, their is no point in crying and whining and bashing a game in a thread where people are talking about enjoying the game and sh*t, how does that make you look my dude?. People talking about getting k!lls and enjoying the game game and you and the other guy whining and crying and bi*ching over something YOU CAN'T do anything about, if a game doesn't get you after a few hours of trying it out then erase it from your mind since it was a bad experience.

I been through this with other games, I ain't going to go into the official thread of a game to cry and whine about how I didn't like it as I am seeing others in the thread enjoying it.

Their is no point in that kind sh*t and is just silly down right stupid route to go, just sell the game and get out the thread with all that negativity like people care about your situation, they don't homie THEY ARE TOO BUSY ENJOYING THE GAME.

dude just stfu seriously, just say how it's hurting you to see that not everyone is loving the game cuz it's honestly not all that good. there is a point in complaining about it cuz there are plenty of other people here that aren't feeling this game. we're voicing our opinions just as much as everyone else is. this isn't the Official "HOW GREAT IS k!llZONE 2" Thread. it's the official thread where everyone gets to say what they want about it especially if the game disappoints and we spend so much money on it. if you don't like seeing negativity then that's too damn bad. welcome to Boxden. and obviously you do care since you're in here trying your best to stop the negativity. the game is not as good as it was made to seem and we have every right to say that if we want. you mad?
 9 years ago '07        #1158
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
I just got done playing 2 multi matches with Jayvivz and I do like the multi. I really like the way its structured and how you have different objections every game. It feels good to me and I'll be playing more in the future.
 9 years ago '05        #1159
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
 Syringe said:
I just got done playing 2 multi matches with Jayvivz and I do like the multi. I really like the way its structured and how you have different objections every game. It feels good to me and I'll be playing more in the future.
@ your "safe" comment
 9 years ago '06        #1160
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
mind you, it was 8v8. let that have been 16v16 it woulda been a whole different experience.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy