Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1101
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 Ldogg310 said:
yo how you get different weapons in multiplayer?? you gotta play through the story mode first or what?

i want a damn shotgun and change my class and whatnot

yeah imma noob with this game so what
nah just play multiplayer and you gain points that unlock classes and weapons

to get other things like bots, med packs, etc you have to complete certain tasks for medals.
 9 years ago '06        #1102
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
yo does anyone know why bullets don't hurt people online?
 9 years ago '04        #1103
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 Ldogg310 said:
yo how you get different weapons in multiplayer?? you gotta play through the story mode first or what?

i want a damn shotgun and change my class and whatnot

yeah imma noob with this game so what
you have to rank up in multiplayer
 9 years ago '05        #1104
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 jayvivz said:
yo does anyone know why bullets don't hurt people online?
ur supposed to use real bullets to k!ll them with.
 9 years ago '06        #1105
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
how do i unlock the real bullets cuz i think these 5 dudes i was playing with that were all bucking at one dude that refused to die ain't have the real bullets, but the guy they were shooting at did cuz he took em all out.
 9 years ago '05        #1106
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
lmao...

u have lag, ur internet sucks, thats what i always tell you while i kick ur a.ss in street f!ghter.
 9 years ago '05        #1107
Chuck_Remixed 254 heat pts254
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3617 3617
I was going to say something about this game thus far having played only the single player for a while but i decided against it in the end
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-09-2009 at 10:24 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #1108
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Lag? I always switch servers from US, EU, and AUS. I never get lag. I live in japan and I get lag in Asia lol and the game hasn't released in JP so theres never games but...this game is the best for no lag for me especially coming from COD WAW...worst lag EVER
 9 years ago '06        #1109
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 JaiMega said:
lmao...

u have lag, ur internet sucks, thats what i always tell you while i kick ur a.ss in street f!ghter.
lol @ the thought of your haitian a.ss ever beating me in SF4. :lachen001:
 9 years ago '08        #1110
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
jayvivz u kno u like how i be on top of the list lol

edit : 2nd game top of the list again :dancingcool:

Last edited by AyeDre; 03-10-2009 at 12:39 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #1111
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
why the hell u be yellin in the mic yo
 9 years ago '08        #1112
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
damn i know u pissed javivz from that third game.....my team came back from 0-3 too 4-3 for the win and guess whose on top of the list again lmfao (no sh*t talk intended)
 9 years ago '06        #1113
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
lmaoo that's my teams fault, but you were 30-27 that last match and i was like 30-15. but when we were on the same team i had to save ya a.ss every 10 seconds as a medic. fu*k OUTTA HERE! we gotta play again
 9 years ago '06        #1114
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
@ how do i unlock real bullets.
 9 years ago '06        #1115
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
and don't front, i k!lled you way more than you k!lled me, even with that spy sh*t on i knew it was you
 9 years ago '08        #1116
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
 jayvivz said:
lmaoo that's my teams fault, but you were 30-27 that last match and i was like 30-15. but when we were on the same team i had to save ya a.ss every 10 seconds as a medic. fu*k OUTTA HERE! we gotta play again
yeah i was dying alot for some reason lol but yeah I didnt think you were gonna be as good as you were :agreement6: but yeah gotta play again sh*t was mad fun :lachen001:
 9 years ago '06        #1117
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
yea i'm getting the hang of this sh*t. and i smartened up and started playing on medium matches and not 16 vs. 16 cuz that sh*t is too hectic. soon as you k!ll someone you die. sh*t was wack.
 9 years ago '08        #1118
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
word? i only fu*k wit 16 v 16
 9 years ago '08        #1119
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
damn...getting to 3 star general was too easy....only downfall to this game..ranking up was waaaay to short/easy. someone invite me to there clan or somethin
 9 years ago '04        #1120
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
We’ve gone behind the scenes of k!llzone 2 with Guerrilla Games to reveal some of the secret features and development tricks used to create the best FPS title on the PlayStation 3.

If you ever wondered how they made those amazing weapons (the answer isn’t what you would expect) or what secrets are behind some of the more ‘obscure’ characters, now is your chance to find out…

1. Private Billinghurst is now a Corporal; was based on two employees

We all know that stalwart characters such as Rico and Templar make an appearance in k!llzone 2, but what about the ‘bit part’ players.

Back in the original k!llzone, during the early parts of the single-player campaign, you were introduced to a young Private Billinghurst. In the original title, he did nothing but lead you into the next area. Naturally, you followed him.

In a ‘nice to see you once again’ cameo appearance, Billinghurst is now a Corporal in k!llzone 2.

What you may not know is that Billinghurst was actually based on two GG employees (one current and one former); the name comes from Stuart Billinghurst (a Senior Level Designer) and his face is from Gino Dammers (former animator).

2. Guerrilla Games used car parts to make some of the weapons

Yes - it is true.

The VC21 Bolt Gun and the VC5 Arc Rifle, having no real-life comparison, were actually created and modelled using car parts. Unfortunately, we don’t know which cars they used…

3. Shooting your colleagues unlocks a bonus feature

You wouldn’t expect ‘friendly fire’ to result in any reward, but k!llzone 2 isn’t just any game so that is indeed what happens.

In Campaign mode if you shoot your buddy and revive him, then do it some more, he’ll eventually turn on you and start shooting back. You’ll even find a reference to how many of your colleagues you have upset in the Statistics area.

4. Safety First Trophy; life not a prerequisite

The Safety First Trophy is awarded for shooting off 100 Helghan helmets in Campaign mode.

What you might not know is that the Helghast don’t need to be alive when you do it.

After a heated exchange, and before moving to the next area, walk around and shoot off any helmets belonging to the recently deceased Helghast to gain that particular trophy quicker - and with less resistance!

5. Want realism; you got it, and at 2,000 frames a second

Those guns that could be modeled on the real thing, as opposed to being made from car parts, use more realistic gunfire than you might have thought.

Guerrilla Games recorded the ‘output’ of these firearms using high-speed cameras, recording the explosive action at 2,000 frames per second in order to capture the realism as accurately as possible.

Read more: "Top 5 k!llzone 2 secrets | PS3 Attitude" -
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy