most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1041
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 DtownThugsta313 said:
lol at dudes catchin feelins and havin tantrums on the internet just man up and say why u dont like it everybody has a opinion and i aint go be mad about u about it im not a fan of systems im a fan of games. and k!llzone is a more team based game its nothin like call of duty so dont even compare it to it cause there nothing a like besides the fact that there both shooters
nobody said anything about Call of Duty but you so stfu
 9 years ago '05        #1042
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 jayvivz said:
nobody said anything about Call of Duty but you so stfu
did i say u said somethin body cod no but the millions of other people that try and compare k!llzone to cod thats why i said dat cause im tired of hearin people tryin to compare k!llzone to cod really had nothin to do wit you. so stop actin like a female and just say why u dont like the game. instead of sittin here tryin to argue wit me u makin a big deal outta nothin. this the last thing im sayin about it cause its really not that big of a deal but if u wanna go on arguin u really go be talkin to yoself

Last edited by DtownThugsta313; 03-08-2009 at 03:30 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1043
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Grr dammit man...I just wanna see what you don't like about it...It's all good what you don't like about it just wondering what your conflictions with it was...
i haven't played the single player yet, but the online multiplayer just feels so broken and off. the "real feel" they're going for makes movement off balance and it feels hard to gain composure. it's retarded how k!lls register 1 or 2 seconds late and the same thing with bullets for the most part.

i have some user friendly issues too; for one, Guerilla Games must not like gamers for not letting us map buttons. i hate using R1 to shoot just so i can use L1 to aim. i really don't understand why they would want to make the experience less enjoyable that way by only playing with their specific controls.

i don't like the games changing mid-match either. it keeps the pace moving along, but i always get confused and never really notice the game type changing. makes it feel like every match is always Team deathmatch with a little mini optional missions thrown in the mix.
 9 years ago '06        #1044
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
did i say u said somethin body cod no but the millions of other people that try and compare k!llzone to cod thats why i said dat cause im tired of hearin people tryin to compare k!llzone to cod really had nothin to do wit you. so stop actin like a female and just say why u dont like the game. instead of sittin here tryin to argue wit me u makin a big deal outta nothin
yo i don't think you took the hint in my first 2 posts to you, so i'll just come right out with it: i don't like you. i don't want to talk to you. i don't want you to talk to me. you were an a**hole making idiotic a.ssumptions just because i didn't drool over this game so i don't respect you. so leave me alone, i'll leave you alone and let's move on with your lives. mmkay pumpkin? :D

9 years ago '05        #1045
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
^^some of dem issues i get like the 1-2 sec delay but waw was every worst with it as you could aim at a dude and unload a whole clip and not hit em but that do got a mp40 so he turn around shoot you once in the leg and u dead. that map thing i guess thats just user peference cause i never really use the map options on mult on any shooter. and the shootin with r1 i think just about all shooters out today you shoot using r1 but they do have diff button configs and i seen a few of em where u dont shoot with r1 i would say try one of them out. and the games some people do make games where its just one game mode and u can set the search so that it just looks for one game type to cut down on the games that have all of em

Last edited by DtownThugsta313; 03-08-2009 at 03:52 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1046
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
this game's sluggish and wack controls make me just want Modern Warfare 2 even more now. what sucks is that these controls are gonna take some getting used to. and that means they're not gonna be better, they're just gonna get to the point where you're like "yea they suck, but at least i can play it..." smh i'm highly disappointed because of that. it's fun and all, but i'm getting more annoyed with the game than i am enjoying it.

EDIT:

sh*t is addicting though cuz as pissed as i am right now, i have the urge to turn on the PS3 and start playing again lol...FML and Guerilla Games. game is horrible and addicting. i'm just a glutton for punishment.

Last edited by jayvivz; 03-08-2009 at 04:33 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1047
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
yea thats just the thing with k!llzone u just gotta get use to the controls cause i know it was weird for me when i first started playin it but me personally whenever i get a new shooter i never just right into muti i always go through single mode first just to get the hang of the controls and targeting system on that game after going thru like the first couple stages in k!llzone i had the hang of the controls now there not a problem. and u can change the controls so that there the same as cod but the only diff is gonna be the zoom on cod u hold it to zoom and let got to zoom out k!llzone u just click it i think its alternate 2 is the controls and yea i cant wait for mw2 either they need to just let infinity ward have the whole cod line cause treyarch sucks at making cod games there were too many flaws in world at war i mean hell it took them 4 months just to fix the glitches that were happening in the game since day 1
 9 years ago '04        #1048
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
I must be one of the few people that did not have to adjust to these controls at all. I use the default setting and keep it moving. I think the weighty controls feel right, feels real as hell. It's like Dopeman said, evry other shooter is pretty much like a floating gun. The Sniping is so fun as well, IMO that's the best sniper rifle i've ever used in a shooter to date and I normally hate to snipe. God, I love this fu*king game.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 03-08-2009 at 05:29 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1049
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
^^ i dont know i like snipin on cod better you actually have to have some skills to snipe on there cause you only got a short time to get the shot right with the breathin on k!llzone all u gotta do is not move the controller thats too easy
 9 years ago '06        #1050
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
I must be one of the few people that did not have to adjust to these controls at all. I use the default setting and keep it moving. I think the weighty controls feel right, feels real as hell. It's like Dopeman said, evry other shooter is pretty much like a floating gun. The Sniping is so fun as well, IMO that's the best sniper rifle i've ever used in a shooter to date and I normally hate to snipe. God, I love this fu*king game.
ew you click down the right stick to aim? ugh n*gga, ugh.

the weight feels good, but match the slight out of control feeling it gives with the ghost bullets and it gets annoying as hell.

Last edited by jayvivz; 03-08-2009 at 05:48 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1051
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I like sniping on Gears better then KZ 2 but everything else about KZ 2 sh*ts on every other fps and tps out...I didn't have to get used to the controls either...I rock with default or Alt 2 depends which mood i'm in...it feels godo to me...no issue here...
 9 years ago '06        #1052
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
ugh @ clicking the right stick to aim.
 9 years ago '05        #1053
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
^^i dont think its ghost bullets i think its just people usin the cloak to k!ll you lol sh*t pisses me off all the time we i get shot by some invisible dude
 9 years ago '06        #1054
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
nah i'm talking about when you're shooting up a dude and some of the shots don't register.

and another thing that pisses me off is when one second it takes 100 shots to the body to k!ll someone, the next it takes 2 shots to the body. every shooter i've played has done that like Halo, SOCOM Confrontation, COD, but it was much more sporadic and rare, but this game is like 1 in every 3 person. sh*ts retarded.
 9 years ago '06        #1055
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
oh and what's good with the clan sh*t? care to throw me an invite to join it Ill?
 9 years ago '04        #1056
space
space
 jayvivz said:
oh and what's good with the clan sh*t? care to throw me an invite to join it Ill?
Yeah i'll invite you now...
 9 years ago '06        #1057
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Hate Given. i ain't like that tone.
 9 years ago '04        #1058
space
space
 jayvivz said:
Hate Given. i ain't like that tone.
Infraction given, Hate given, AND email sent to Ronnie making sure you're never anything higher on this site then what you are now... no chance at Semi-Mod status or higher for you evar...

MUHAHAHAHA

Snootchie bootchies
 9 years ago '04        #1059
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 jayvivz said:
ugh @ clicking the right stick to aim.
I'm default every game always have been. I never said I liked clicking the stick to aim, in fact using the L shoulder is prolly better. I've just always been that way, I never change my button layout in anything with the exception of 2D f!ghters because I can't use a stick unless I'm in an arcade and the L shoulder always gives me trouble.
 9 years ago '05        #1060
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10744 10744
kuruption81
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago