Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
 NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-29-2008, 06:49 PM         #81
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya same here, I was supposed to go today but didn't have time to go all the way to Downtown BK.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-29-2008 at 07:59 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #82
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
doing this tomorrow too...good sh*t k!lla
 9 years ago '05        #83
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
reserving tommorow... thanks
 12-30-2008, 12:13 PM         #84
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I reserved it, the manager told me they will email me the CODE like late January and if not then come get the lil paper with the code.
 9 years ago '04        #85
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
picked up socom: c and resistance 2 today, was about to preorder k!llzone 2 but they didnt have any demo cards. any idea if they're out yet?
 12-30-2008, 04:28 PM         #86
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Manager told me no sh*t they don't have it now, since the game drops in late Feb and the demo codes come early Feb, we haven't even got passed January yet:angry12:, so he told when they do get the cards, just go back with my Receipt and they will give it to me.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-30-2008 at 04:33 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #87
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Ex The God said:
Moron..

Anyways..Im go Preorder this and pick up Resistance 2 tomorrow
stay off my nuts you dirty f*g**t. Didn't say sh*t in this thread to or about you.
 9 years ago '04        #88
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
you don't even know 1/4th of the story. stay outta sh*t you have no business in, fu*k boy
 9 years ago '04        #89
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
pre-ordered my sh*t. people told me the same...that they don't have the demos and that when they do come....to show my receipt and they'll give it to me when it does arrive
 12-31-2008, 11:01 AM         #90
Roudy8077  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Besides cods there r no fast paced shoot em up...im inticipating this to b the next best game online...just hope they dont ruin it with a bad controller config. YA KNOW!!!!!!! props to all gamers that beast the p3
 9 years ago '04        #91
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
^Manager told me no sh*t they don't have it now, since the game drops in late Feb and the demo codes come early Feb, we haven't even got passed January yet:angry12:, so he told when they do get the cards, just go back with my Receipt and they will give it to me.
Oh ok, I thought it would be like most other sh*t where you get the actual card/code early, then you use it when the time comes (thats how it was for the socom beta). Thanks for the heads up
 12-31-2008, 11:08 AM         #92
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Roudy8077 said:
Besides cods there r no fast paced shoot em up...im inticipating this to b the next best game online...just hope they dont ruin it with a bad controller config. YA KNOW!!!!!!! props to all gamers that beast the p3
You didn't play the beta?, You can setup YOUR OWN control configurations.
I like the COD config for this game, it felt perfect.
 9 years ago '05        #93
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1400 1400
beta is done with
 01-02-2009, 11:09 AM         #94
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah all 3 phases of the Multiplayer Beta is done, next up is this demo in early February of the Single Player.
 01-02-2009, 12:26 PM         #95
Roudy8077  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally......cant wait
 9 years ago '06        #96
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16229 16229

this is serious
 9 years ago '06        #97
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

The only way you'll be able to play k!llzone 2 before the game's release will be through GameStop's exclusive pre-order campaign. No other demo for k!llzone 2 will be released before the game's street date. Those that don't want to pre-order from GameStop will have to wait until after the game's release, as we've discovered from SCEA. "The demo will be available on the PSN after the game ships but only through GameStop until then."

Seems a bit strange to reward people already ready to purchase the game with a demo, while excluding those that are on the fence. Having played the game, we can confidentally say that playing even just one level of k!llzone 2 will make you a convert.
-PS3fanboy (no jayvivz-mo)

i'll sit this one out. to pre-order from GS that means i gotta actually go inside the mall. fu*k that. it is stupid of them to release a public demo AFTER the game drops. now i don't even know if i wanna cop day one anymore. fu*k you all.
 9 years ago '06        #98
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Ldogg310 said:
lol ole in the basement of yo mamas house a.ss n*gga scared to go to the mall, i bet when a girl looks at you, you shy away and giggle too huh
yea, your point?
 9 years ago '04        #99
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
i agree with PS3f, sony is really bad at sh*t like this. The objective is to get people who aren't sure about the game to try it out and convert them. sure they'll still get to play, but Day 1 sales records seem to be a popular goal for outlets these days, and this tactic wouldn't help them.

Not only this, though, but alot of other sh*t sony does in marketing where they basically market toward the wrong people (people who already own their products).
 01-05-2009, 04:45 PM         #100
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It won't be released after, The demo will be out there way before the game comes out( like 3 weeks before ) but on gamestop.

This is a great move, they can get more sales this way via preorders........

the broke/not sure/lazy dudes can try out later.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago