Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2009, 03:02 PM         #961
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That this might just be better than Halo 2, COD 1-5, and that's where the props stop. I can't say it's better than Halo 3 yet.

I played it almost non-stop last night. I kinda wish it came out on the 360 too simply as their controller seems better for this kind of game. I may have to purchase an adapter.

If you like FPS games and don't own a PS3, I suggest you save up. This game is wild online.
 03-04-2009, 03:10 PM         #962
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've gotten used to the controls a little. Went for 40 k!lls in one match alone.

When using the Rifles, you gotta fire from the hip like they say in COD unless they're at long range. Never fire with full automatic, just short bursts like the Battle Rifle in Halo 2.

With the SMG, aiming and movement is better when using the iron sights. You strafe faster using the sights which is a little strange to me.

Using the shotgun, it has auto aim which makes k!lling really easy with this gun. It basically locks on to your target. I heard they were going to reduce or remove the auto aim in the next update, so get your ranks up as fast as possible lol.
 9 years ago '04        #963
Birdman Jr.972 3 heat pts
space
space
$999 | Props total: 1 1
TIMEOUT!

how can you say its not better than halo 3, when call of duty 4 was way better than halo 3
 03-04-2009, 03:18 PM         #964
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman Jr.972 said:
TIMEOUT!

how can you say its not better than halo 3, when call of duty 4 was way better than halo 3
Mods merging my thread to remove the shock factor.

P-Hill still the greatest rapper out right now though.

Anyways, COD4 is not better than Halo 3.

Not with those gay campers and sh*tty perks.
 9 years ago '04        #965
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
 Arkanjal said:
if anyone's on and wants to do a match to get sidearm/headshot badges get at me: Arkanjal

I can do it about 7pm.
 9 years ago '06        #966
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
wow halo is sh*t comparedto KZ2
 03-04-2009, 04:25 PM         #967
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
wow halo is sh*t comparedto KZ2
not really...they're different games...and Halo does a lot of things better than KZ2
 03-04-2009, 04:28 PM         #968
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
not really...they're different games...and Halo does a lot of things better than KZ2
:applause::applause:
 03-04-2009, 05:02 PM         #969
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
example?...........

how you going to say a statement like that and move on

either way you can't compared those two games, Halo is its own floating gun

fast pace game borderline twitch shooter.

look at it in action below.

Comparing RESISTANCE 2 to Halo 3 is a more realistic comparison.

KZ2 is a slower paced and all about the tactical aspect not run and gun at all times with twitchy aiming and all that stuff other shooters have done before, thats why soo many out there that have been on COD/HALO for years now can't seem to grasp this shooter.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-04-2009 at 05:33 PM..
 03-04-2009, 05:09 PM         #970
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
mine was already off....and i've been complaining about the controls since day one :angry12:

The "lag" that people have, while noticeable, doesn't k!ll the game to me.

My problem is just the sensitivity in the movements. There seems to be no middle ground in moving too slow, and moving to fast. And it doesn't seem to matter what sensitivity you have the game set too.
Your problem is that you are NOT using a FLOATING GUN games like COD, where moving left and right, just means that the floating gun with no weight is moving left and right.

KZ2 goes for the full FPS immersion of moving the actual full 3D character with his weight and the weight of his gear, all done with a realistic movements.

KZ2 is like a more advance Mirror Edge type of experience but in a FPS game, that is something some don't get when speaking about the movement of the game, they never played a game like this before, they ain't used to this type of FPS immersion in a shooter.

Some have no problem with it as you seen online, it is all about adapting and going into this game with a clean slate not expecting it to be like any other shooter and you will enjoy it to the fullest.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-04-2009 at 05:42 PM..
 03-04-2009, 05:20 PM         #971
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
The website is undergoing updates and changes.

If there are people here that would like to post their experience (if aiming lag was improved or not) with that suggestion please do so.

Cross Color Reduction Filter - OFF
who ever came up with that smoked too much coke, that feature isn't even for HDMI gamers and wouldn't have an effect on games, thats for the XMB.

Lag talk is bullsh*t, read my previous post as to why. Its clear some out there can't seem to grasp KZ2 isn't a floating gun type shooter, so they see it as "lag" or feeling like they are "underwater" when they try to aim left and right real quick when in reality it is just an immersion aspect in this game.

Not to mention many came from automated warfare gaming like COD and then are thrown into a game like KZ2 where is 99.9 none automated and their fps online skills get exposed for being sh*t and also can't seem to adapt and go to forums to cry and find excuses for them not being able to adapt to this game.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-04-2009 at 05:59 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #972
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 luda06 said:
Mods merging my thread to remove the shock factor.

P-Hill still the greatest rapper out right now though.

Anyways, COD4 is not better than Halo 3.

Not with those gay campers and sh*tty perks.
im ashamed we rep the same city u bet not be from the eastside lol
 9 years ago '04        #973
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
if any one tryin to get the magnum, i want one too
 03-04-2009, 06:34 PM         #974
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sasuke-sama313 said:
im ashamed we rep the same city u bet not be from the eastside lol
fu*k detroit, i only have love for my friends and fam. The rest of y'all can go eat a d*ck. Yeah Im from the east side, and dont try that internet tough guy sh*t, cuz i dont buy it for a second.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #975
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
Im on right now, if anybody wanna level up and get some ribbons and sh*t
 03-04-2009, 08:47 PM         #976
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
example?...........

how you going to say a statement like that and move on

either way you can't compared those two games, Halo is its own floating gun

fast pace game borderline twitch shooter.

look at it in action below.

Comparing RESISTANCE 2 to Halo 3 is a more realistic comparison.

KZ2 is a slower paced and all about the tactical aspect not run and gun at all times with twitchy aiming and all that stuff other shooters have done before, thats why soo many out there that have been on COD/HALO for years now can't seem to grasp this shooter.
examples of what Halo does better? let me name a few....party system, co-op, matchmaking, customization, ranking, controls, stat-tracking, balance...etc.

Being twitchy doesn't mean that my character moves when I move the analog stick, and to the extend that I move the analog stick....that's just good controls, and repsonsiveness. There are slower paced/tactical shooters without the same problems, such as any of the Tom Clancy games.

DA DOPEMAN said:
Your problem is that you are NOT using a FLOATING GUN games like COD, where moving left and right, just means that the floating gun with no weight is moving left and right.

KZ2 goes for the full FPS immersion of moving the actual full 3D character with his weight and the weight of his gear, all done with a realistic movements.

KZ2 is like a more advance Mirror Edge type of experience but in a FPS game, that is something some don't get when speaking about the movement of the game, they never played a game like this before, they ain't used to this type of FPS immersion in a shooter.

Some have no problem with it as you seen online, it is all about adapting and going into this game with a clean slate not expecting it to be like any other shooter and you will enjoy it to the fullest.

The "weight" is no excuse for there being unresponsive controls at times. it's not excuse why there's little to no room between moving to slow, and moving to fast. not an excuse as to why making precise movements is a chore.

if it were about "weight", why does it feel the same when I'm wielding a pistol, as when I'm using a rocket launcher?

the controls are glitched, and hopefully they're fixed.

Venom said:
if any one tryin to get the magnum, i want one too
 fmills15 said:
Im on right now, if anybody wanna level up and get some ribbons and sh*t
I'm on now...lets level up, PSN = Arkanjal
 9 years ago '05        #977
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3640 3640
:disdain2: I feel left out like a mu-fu*ka. I'll have this by next week hopefully.
 9 years ago '05        #978
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
just beat it, last level was hard lol..cant wait for #3
 9 years ago '08        #979
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Chuck_Remixed said:
:disdain2: I feel left out like a mu-fu*ka. I'll have this by next week hopefully.
fa real...mine will be here tomorrow...god damn
 9 years ago '06        #980
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Chuck_Remixed said:
you ain't the only one :(
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy