Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #921
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
 KSoraci7 said:
whose said they've hated the game?

I can't possibly fathom someone poppin the game in like ":banghead: I hate this piece of sh*t"
my neighbor said that to me and i juss
 03-03-2009, 08:15 AM         #922
Double S  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buy the game!? wtf......get it for free like me :dancingcool: :D
 03-03-2009, 08:33 AM         #923
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Exactly

From the small time I played online one of best k!lls I did was on the level where is their is sand all over the place, I shocked that I lined up a good burst of shots from what seem MILES AWAY( I was in the higher part looking down).

The guy clearly couldn't see me and he stayed in the same area thinking nobody could see him, but he got caught by surprised with my burst of
bullets.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-03-2009 at 08:35 AM..
 03-03-2009, 09:09 AM         #924
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said:
I am going to stop hoping and wishing that there will be another FPS online as good as COD.

Yes I have only played it for a day, but when it comes to online play I think COD has that in the bank.

I dont really like how the k!llzone 2 online is kinda unorganized
-i hate waiting 8secs to respawn
-they always spawn me far away from sh*t
-points/rank are hard to identify
-lack of weapons at start
-gun accuracy
-kinda annoying how they mix the type of match in one session

On the other hand graphics are GREAT and campaign mode is cool so far.

But COD will always remain the king online
1- Waaaa
2- Rank up, become a taction and throw down spawn grenades.
3- Get contacts
4- Just like COD (which also doesn't start you off with THAT many guns), rank up and you will unlock better weapons. Is that hard to understand?
5- It's fine.
6- Don't like it? Then stop going into matches with more than 1 match.
 9 years ago '07        #925
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
sh*t I love the snow I was out numerous times yesterday just for fun
But yeah u are not alone i am facing the same dilemma
 9 years ago '04        #926
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
There's 62 pages of official thread to answer your question.
 9 years ago '06        #927
d-caine 
space
space
space
$24 | Props total: 0 0
anybody got tips on snipeing besides get better lol..this sh*t hard waitin for a good shot without moving..maby it was the level i was on,bet it comes in handy on the sand level...help?
 03-03-2009, 11:50 AM         #928
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d-caine said:
anybody got tips on snipeing besides get better lol..this sh*t hard waitin for a good shot without moving..maby it was the level i was on,bet it comes in handy on the sand level...help?
Look for patterns in the stages and your enemy. With each stage there is a certain way that a lot of enemies go. So adjust your scope to where their head level and pop away.

For that sand level your talking about here's a tip for S&D while your a HIG - Stay on the first bridge to your right. You'll have a clear shot to the ISA base where a lot of people will stay on top standing still.

That is all.
 03-03-2009, 01:17 PM         #929
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a sniper, I sneak up behind ya and cut your head off.
 03-03-2009, 03:31 PM         #930
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this game had twitch controls, it'd be the best fps game of all time. Sadly, I'd have to rank this behind tomorrow never dies for the ps1.
 9 years ago '04        #931
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
this game gets better and better each time i play it

seriously...i'm past the issue with controls

this game is a fu*king sony classic
 9 years ago '06        #932
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
i was boutta roll to Game Crazy to cop real quick, but they're sold out til tomorrow. shoulda gotten my pre-order copy the day it dropped. dah well. i can wait. heard this game is complete garbage anyways. ain't got sh*t on Gears of War, Halo 3, Perfect Dark Zero, bomberman Act Zero, Geometry Wars or any other shooter for that other console that shall not be named.
 03-03-2009, 04:56 PM         #933
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
i was boutta roll to Game Crazy to cop real quick, but they're sold out til tomorrow. shoulda gotten my pre-order copy the day it dropped. dah well. i can wait. heard this game is complete garbage anyways. ain't got sh*t on Gears of War, Halo 3, Perfect Dark Zero, bomberman Act Zero, Geometry Wars or any other shooter for that other console that shall not be named.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #934
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
i just turned on k!llzone 2 for the week and i found out i am in the top 10% honor rank for the week, got my self a trophy
 9 years ago '06        #935
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 e G o Maniac said:
A lot more people than you would imagine. Ask around.
 kpdawg2006 said:
my neighbor said that to me and i juss
As of right now i'm at 1111 k!lls, 1042 deaths so it's not like i'm getting owned. I could see if someone sucked @ the game blaming the "controls" saying the game is sh*t, when really they are sh*t Sorry u can't drop grenades after u die in this game to feel partially satisfied after getting owned.

"B..B....But, the game aint like COD there's no aim a.ssist, I can't be productive & Golly when I get picked as the Target in a.ssasination it's not like how i was in 2007!!! :sad34: *Pops COD4 disc in*"

:rolleyes:Last time I checked the box said k!llzone 2, not COD, Medal of Honor or BF. How you gonna bi*ch about a game that doesn't have Aim a.ssist & expect to be taken seriously as a gamer. Step ur game up or have fun staring @ articles about GOWIII for the next 12 months.

Last edited by Soraci7; 03-03-2009 at 06:08 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #936
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
lol do people know u can vote for the next map? dumb sh*ts
 9 years ago '04        #937
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
i swear saboteur is the illest class ever.

one time the mode switch to a.ssination. and ofcourse i was a saboteur class and my team had to a.ssinate the target in radec accdemy. and the target and like 5-6 of his team mates was hidin at back of the theater. i put on the disguise and started walkin up to the target while he was surrounded by his teammates. while walkin up to him i was movin side to side to avoid ppl turnin their crosshairs on me to expose my disguise. when i finally reached the target, i aimed at his head and just dumped the full clip on it
 9 years ago '04        #938
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 KSoraci7 said:
As of right now i'm at 1111 k!lls, 1042 deaths so it's not like i'm getting owned. I could see if someone sucked @ the game blaming the "controls" saying the game is sh*t, when really they are sh*t Sorry u can't drop grenades after u die in this game to feel partially satisfied after getting owned.

"B..B....But, the game aint like COD there's no aim a.ssist, I can't be productive & Golly when I get picked as the Target in a.ssasination it's not like how i was in 2007!!! :sad34: *Pops COD4 disc in*"

:rolleyes:Last time I checked the box said k!llzone 2, not COD, Medal of Honor or BF. How you gonna bi*ch about a game that doesn't have Aim a.ssist & expect to be taken seriously as a gamer. Step ur game up or have fun staring @ articles about GOWIII for the next 12 months.
:applause:

i jus been havin too much fun with that grenade launcher.. so they k!lled me a couple thousand times.. so stat wise its gon look like im THE WORST.. but im bout to get back on my sh*t tho.
 03-03-2009, 11:01 PM         #939
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:

:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #940
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
i found the best way for people who may be crying about the controls is to f with the sensitivity, i have mine set where i can turn fast, but my up and down is slower so that my shots are much more acurate. the problem is mfers think they can lay on the trigger and expect every shot to hit its mark, i tested out the gun accuracy myself, and it hits its mark well, laying a full clip no movement the gun goes up like it should, couple that while moving and your bound to miss madd shots,
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy