Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-02-2009, 09:36 PM         #901
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
too much snow out and i have no boots.

[pic - click to view]

03-02-2009, 09:39 PM         #902
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vacation :), back just in time for k!lla Season of gaming ;). I only beat the first level of KZ2( basically the demo) and I can't wait to be shocked as hell when my eyes see the 2nd level(I heard it looks amazing)

I was already shocked at the beginning of the first level, that mirror part and the Intro=:agreement6:, I am playing it on Veteran and I love the AI how they are straight up gunning me down.

I was in cover peeking out(L flick) and I expect them to do the same but nope they wanted my head and 2 came zooming at me sh*t had me, I like that in games glad to see KZ2 has AI like that.

I played a bit of Online but I need to spend major time on some Noob room or something because dudes were already too maxed out with Shotguns and sh*t, I was getting k!lls with my regular gun but not consistent like them with their fly guns.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-02-2009 at 09:48 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #903
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
lmao ^^
 9 years ago '05        #904
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Controls whiners your wish might come true, GG devs latest info below.

Killzone 2 patch to fix bugs; controls may be adjusted
Officially from the developer GG:

Quote:

* Boost -- We've identified and fixed the bug to do with the boost medal not being awarded. It will go into a patch we are working on at present, but there is a workaround in the mean time to get it. Simply ensure that you are the Game Creator rather than client and you'll be awarded it.

* Network Errors/Honor Ranks -- We are also looking at fixing a good bunch of the network errors and are looking into the complaints about the Honor Ranks as well as a couple of other bits and pieces. We'll provide a list of fixes when we are close to releasing the patch.

* Bots -- We're working on a permanent solution for the bots stat padding and have some internal solutions that we're going to work on implementing. We'll let you know what those are when we've got the patch together and the solution implemented. We will NOT be wiping ALL stats and padders will be looked at individually by the moderators.

* -- is being sorted out today to deal with the massive traffic it's been facing and hope to have some long-term solutions in place shortly. The stats are currently empty on the site and will be repopulated today.

* Controller Issues -- We have not stopped looking into the complaints and will see what we can do about it. Any possible changes will have to be carefully implemented and tested before being deployed though.

* Charge disarming -- We have identified the issue where sometimes the C4 charge in Search and Destroy will not disarm. Will be fixed with the next update.

* Shotgun Aim a.ssist -- Investigating the problem and will patch it up.
* Clan Games -- Sometimes the clan that does not turn up for a match is awarded the win under specific circumstances. Will be patched ASAP.

* Battle Replay for Map 8 - Corinth Crossing -- The BR on is not quite right and will be fixed soon.

* Ignore list -- Was found not to be functioning correctly. Will be fixed in the next patch.

* Crashes -- Crash when using Saboteur disguise in certain situations. Will be fixed in the next patch. Infrequent crash when trying to start a game with an empty game name. Will be fixed soon.

* Medic/Assassination -- There is an issue with the a.ssassination target HUD icon displaying when playing as a Medic. Investigating and will be fixed.

Killa season has return:greetings10:
Doesn't make sense why would they look into control problems if they don't consider it one.

This game is sh*t. So much potential.

*Inserts COD4 disc*
 9 years ago '08        #905
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 JaiMega said:
Doesn't make sense why would they look into control problems if they don't consider it one.

*Inserts COD4 disc*
because people are complaining about it so much....
 03-02-2009, 09:57 PM         #906
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no problem with it, others doing great online are not having problems, clearly you and the many whiners got a problem with not being able to adapt.

You ever hear the WARZONE?, torrence said it best he was seeing a bunch of COD fiends looking foolish online and he was blasting them away with ease.

I a.ssume it is that you are like them, you came into KZ2 probably trying to play it like is COD big mistake son, this game isn't some floating gun that auto aims by itself and locks on to players like COD, this is a whole other type of FPS its on a whole other level and that's what I like about it:applause:.

COD4 is dope, but I am passed it already, its not 2007 anymore and I already got done with WAW(sold it for KZ2), I am just waiting for CODMW2 until then its all k!llZONE baby!, I ain't going to pick sides both games are dope to me.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-02-2009 at 10:02 PM..
 03-02-2009, 09:57 PM         #907
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:

*Inserts COD4 disc*
maybe they know that their are issues, and they just wanna hide behind their BS excuse until they figure it out...instead of just admitting it

and yeah, send me a clan invite dammit. who's playin tonight?
 9 years ago '05        #908
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I have no problem with it, others doing great online are not having problems, clearly you and the many whiners got a problem with not being able to adapt.
You ever hear the WARZONE?, torrence said it best he was seeing a bunch of COD fiends looking foolish online and he was blasting them away with the ease.

I a.ssume it is that you are like them, you came into KZ2 probably trying to play it like is COD big mistake son, this game isn't some floating gun that auto aims by itself and locks on to players like COD, this is a whole other type of FPS its on a whole other level and that's what I like about it:applause:.

COD4 is dope, but I am passed it already, its not 2007 anymore and I already got done with WAW(sold it for KZ2), I am just waiting for CODMW2 until then its all k!llZONE baby!, I ain't going to pick sides both games are dope to me.
Oh yeah, about that. I thought they mentioned shotgun aim a.ssist somewhere.
 03-02-2009, 10:09 PM         #909
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Oh yeah, about that. I thought they mentioned shotgun aim a.ssist somewhere.
I heard about that but I doubt it is as Automated as COD, the whole COD online gameplay is Automated, why you think any lil kid can go in there and blaze up 15 k!ll streaks?.

The game literally aims the gun for your and locks onto players close to you all you have to do next is press R1, you ever let that hit your mindset while playing COD?, their is no skill to getting k!lls in those games.

They are all about just run and gun arcade style/borderline twitchy shooters, where some casual gamer can come in and pick it and play them.

KZ2 is a more tactical game where if not played right, the tactics of the other player will get your a.ss a bullet to the cranium.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-02-2009 at 10:20 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #910
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 AyeDre said:
because people are complaining about it so much....
Yeah it's bullsh*t, I hope they at least give the option to keep the original style. I love the realism of the control scheme.
 9 years ago '07        #911
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
im glad that snow is staying with yall east coast n*gga...we been feeling it all winter
 03-02-2009, 10:40 PM         #912
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell yeah! this game is the sh*t!
 9 years ago '06        #913
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 TriangleOffense said:
rent it from what ive noticed people either love it or hate it with really no in between so far. it does look good though
whose said they've hated the game?

I can't possibly fathom someone poppin the game in like ":banghead: I hate this piece of sh*t"
 03-03-2009, 02:54 AM         #914
b0p  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u play online get that sh*t fun as hell
 9 years ago '04        #915
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
its the realism that has dudes crying, you can hold the button down and thing a fully automatic weapon is going to have every single shot hit its mark, and thats why dudes are crying, it makes sense, i usually burst shot and get alot more k!lls, also i use cover to help me set up for better k!lls. this game is awesome for the most part. and the controls are very realistic. people say its slow to go left and right, but nobody can spin as fast as they want their guys to spin. its rediculous.
 9 years ago '06        #916
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16230 16230
im playin the story mode at the moment and yea its a reallllly good story.

i am big on online too, so as soon as i finish the story mode im goin online and link up with friends
 9 years ago '07        #917
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Game's firrrre. The aiming is very realistic. You gotta take into account weight/.momentum when aiming. You just can't swing your gun and expect it to stop as soon as u let go of the control pad.

I'm playing Campaign on Veteran and i'm running through this sh*t. For all you noobs leave K2 for the big boys.
 9 years ago '04        #918
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 KSoraci7 said:
whose said they've hated the game?

I can't possibly fathom someone poppin the game in like ":banghead: I hate this piece of sh*t"
A lot more people than you would imagine. Ask around.
 9 years ago '04        #919
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
imo its on par with COD maybe even better
 9 years ago '06        #920
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
lol how can u say that the controls are fu*ked....obviously the game is going for a somewhat realistic approach...hmmm think about it with all that equipment on u think ur gonna juss swing around and run and gun come on baby....step ur game up and shoot in burst. I know i might not be the best and yea i be mad as sh*t when i cant get a lined up shot, but id rather have a challenge... then a piece of cake..until then imma be signing up for clan tournements....current rec is 1-6 cause they gave us 2 losses when we showed to a match n the other team didnt.. So level up men, try n contact your clan mates so u can communicate and squad up better
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy