Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-28-2009, 07:28 AM         #821
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am going to stop hoping and wishing that there will be another FPS online as good as COD.

Yes I have only played it for a day, but when it comes to online play I think COD has that in the bank.

I dont really like how the k!llzone 2 online is kinda unorganized
-i hate waiting 8secs to respawn
-they always spawn me far away from sh*t
-points/rank are hard to identify
-lack of weapons at start
-gun accuracy
-kinda annoying how they mix the type of match in one session

On the other hand graphics are GREAT and campaign mode is cool so far.

But COD will always remain the king online
 9 years ago '04        #822
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 roclo7 said:
I am going to stop hoping and wishing that there will be another FPS online as good as COD.

Yes I have only played it for a day, but when it comes to online play I think COD has that in the bank.

-gun accuracy

COD is a.ss on line how u gonna shoot a n*gga in the face 10 times and he still k!ll u
or he come runnin around a corner next thing you know you dead.
 9 years ago '06        #823
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 dog4life said:
COD is a.ss on line how u gonna shoot a n*gga in the face 10 times and he still k!ll u
Agreed.COD:MW online is overrated.It has its share of problems too.
 02-28-2009, 08:11 AM         #824
olibomb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this game is sick.. don't know what is wrong with some people on here
 02-28-2009, 10:01 AM         #825
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
So your saying k!llzone is a better online game then COD?
 9 years ago '05        #826
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
This game is not COD, so please stop the comparisons...
 02-28-2009, 11:13 AM         #827
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
This game is not COD, so please stop the comparisons...
But it is a FPS, so its in the same category
 9 years ago '06        #828
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
the controls are kinda stiff imo
 02-28-2009, 11:58 AM         #829
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
Real men play Metal Gear Online

No but in all seriousness the game is jus missing that "it" factor...it a good thing i decided to instead of listening to the hype like pretty much everyone else did cuz after campaign online isnt worth owning the game but still all in all hell of a game...
MGO is tough no doubt about that.

Im thinking the same thing I gave online another hour today and while im having no issues k!lling people (K/D was 1.27 this morning) im just not really getting that "I have to play this" feeling.
 9 years ago '04        #830
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 780 780
 roclo7 said:

-gun accuracy

maybe you just suck only reason ppl like cod online because cod is casual friendly as fu*k.

killzone 2 is organization is balanced.
-8 secs to respawn is good, how many times you go to an objective and k!ll somebody and then 2 secs later that same person k!lls you like in cod.
- you dont like how they spawn you away from sh*t? then get yourself a tactician and put spawn grenades where you want and you can spawn there
- how are points and ranks hard to identify? there are only 15 ranks
- there is nothin wrong with unlockin weapons, brings more excitement to the game and the a.ssault rifle is what people are gonna mainly use anyway.
- gun accuracy? step ya game up. there is no auto a.ssist/auto aim on here like on cod. aimin will take true skills
- mixing matches is brilliant because it keeps everybody on guard. not like they stop the match and reset the spawn when a new type begins instead it keeps you where you were when the other type ended.
 9 years ago '06        #831
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 olibomb said:
this game is sick.. don't know what is wrong with some people on here
They want to be different or there just closet Xbox fans raining on Sony's parade....to bad they have nothing on 360 that can match the visuals of this game lol
 9 years ago '04        #832
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2211 2211
game is sick wicked and nasty, only issue is i changed my controls in multiplayer, and turns out that single player has no option to let you auto crouch, so you have to hold it down. this makes it more difficult for me because i'm more used to my multiplayer controls.
 9 years ago '04        #833
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
yo whoever was all in that session with me for the last couple hours (champbeezy, Ksoraci, arkanjal, whoever else) man that sh*t was dope...good times ya'll we need to do that again...i'm almost at seargant so I can start a clan once I get to sargeant so i'll start the BX clan up unless someone else already there wants to start it...don't matter me... but man that sh*t was fire...
 9 years ago '05        #834
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
The campaign so far is great and the mp is fu*king quick/tough/dope the in-game music on mp is the best use of in-game music next to Street f!ghter 4. Hit me up tonight if y'all wanna get murked-
 9 years ago '04        #835
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
i just achieved the highest rank

the snipin is sick
 02-28-2009, 04:12 PM         #836
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
maybe you just suck only reason ppl like cod online because cod is casual friendly as fu*k.

killzone 2 is organization is balanced.
-8 secs to respawn is good, how many times you go to an objective and k!ll somebody and then 2 secs later that same person k!lls you like in cod.
- you dont like how they spawn you away from sh*t? then get yourself a tactician and put spawn grenades where you want and you can spawn there
- how are points and ranks hard to identify? there are only 15 ranks
- there is nothin wrong with unlockin weapons, brings more excitement to the game and the a.ssault rifle is what people are gonna mainly use anyway.
- gun accuracy? step ya game up. there is no auto a.ssist/auto aim on here like on cod. aimin will take true skills
- mixing matches is brilliant because it keeps everybody on guard. not like they stop the match and reset the spawn when a new type begins instead it keeps you where you were when the other type ended.
Wow you mad?

How is this more organization balanced then COD? You cant even use the cover feature in MP.

I dont care what you say anyone who plays this game knows that the gun accuracy leaves much to be desired. The controls are mad loose.

The heart of this game is the campaign mode, simple as that
 9 years ago '04        #837
space
space
 Venom said:
i just achieved the highest rank

the snipin is sick
I want to get that sniping...you made 3 star general? damn son...good sh*t...I was walking around online in a game earlier trying not to get a.ssasinated and I got sniped from somewhere...I don't even know where it came from all I know is one minute I was walking then next second it said press x to respawn...I was like wtf
 9 years ago '04        #838
space
space
 roclo7 said:
Wow you mad?

How is this more organization balanced then COD? You cant even use the cover feature in MP.

I dont care what you say anyone who plays this game knows that the gun accuracy leaves much to be desired. The controls are mad loose.

You can use cover in MP...I was using it all morning..you just gotta hold the button down instead of one click like in campaign...

so you want guns that auto aim for you like in cod 4...I'd rather have my gun fire blindly like it would in real life if you just shot without aiming... the controls are a little loose but you get used to them...I don't know too me the controls aren't bad..it took me like two or three rounds to get used to them...but then once I did i liked them alot...
 9 years ago '04        #839
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 roclo7 said:
Wow you mad?

why would i be mad? i just find it funny

why you actin salty over the cover feature, you know damn well COD dont have a cover feature. im glad it dont have one cause it would be mad gay, like rainbow 6 vegas 1+2

and as far gun accuracy goes, it has heavy relastic recoil. shootin in bursts will help accuracy.
 9 years ago '04        #840
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I want to get that sniping...you made 3 star general? damn son...good sh*t...I was walking around online in a game earlier trying not to get a.ssasinated and I got sniped from somewhere...I don't even know where it came from all I know is one minute I was walking then next second it said press x to respawn...I was like wtf
i just reached it today. im just tryin to mix and match my badge ability now

gettin 5 k!lls wit a sentry bot is had as fu*k. and GG want us to do that sh*t 8 times
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago