Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #781
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
online will be something to get used to...*back to campaign*
 02-27-2009, 03:08 PM         #782
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im gonna r*pe the campaign later then this sh*t goes on craigslist im not feelin the online at all and as i mentioned before the controls SUCK id rather have something else and I can prolly get 2 games I want for this on craigslist
 9 years ago '06        #783
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 TriangleOffense said:
im gonna r*pe the campaign later then this sh*t goes on craigslist im not feelin the online at all and as i mentioned before the controls SUCK id rather have something else and I can prolly get 2 games I want for this on craigslist
Damn. Have u tried using ALT2 controls

Last edited by Soraci7; 02-27-2009 at 03:18 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #784
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
controls are easy as fu*k i dont know what triangle is trippen on this game is straight ill
 9 years ago '04        #785
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 TreZ said:
controls are easy as fu*k i dont know what triangle is trippen on this game is straight ill
he prolly got r*ped everytime he played online and didnt want it anymore
 9 years ago '06        #786
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
copped and ready to get busy online
 02-27-2009, 04:59 PM         #787
Arkanjal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the controls aren't the best....

it just doesn't seem as accurate as other shooters. i can turn the sensitivity up, but then it gets damn near impossible to aim when I only need to make small adjustments. but with the sensitivity lower, the motion blur makes it seem like your turning slower than a turtle. it's something to get used to....

plus, why did they not include the cover system in MP? I've been bouncing between campaign and MP, and everytime I go back to MP...i try to take cover. its retarded that you introduce the system throughout the game, then don't use it.

the only other complaint is the lack of guns in MP before you rank up. COD IMO did it the best and gave you a different gun of each class at the start, and you earned additional guns as you move up.

game is sweet though.
 9 years ago '04        #788
# 58 
space
space
 Arkanjal said:
the controls aren't the best....

it just doesn't seem as accurate as other shooters. i can turn the sensitivity up, but then it gets damn near impossible to aim when I only need to make small adjustments. but with the sensitivity lower, the motion blur makes it seem like your turning slower than a turtle. it's something to get used to....
i think this is the games biggest problem...i really don't see the problem adapting this aspect from COD....aiming, zooming then trying to shoot a far moving target is fu*king tough in this game....in COD, it's nothing

people are going to bash the fu*k out of the game because of that

still a fu*king great game
 9 years ago '06        #789
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
^^ i agree man. they should allow for custom buttom mapping like gran turismo. idk what else has it bc im usually good on what games give me. but zooming with L2 in cod and gta feels right.
 9 years ago '04        #790
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 # 58 said:
i think this is the games biggest problem...i really don't see the problem adapting this aspect from COD....aiming, zooming then trying to shoot a far moving target is fu*king tough in this game....in COD, it's nothing

people are going to bash the fu*k out of the game because of that

still a fu*king great game
its easy in cod because cod has auto-aim/auto-assist
 9 years ago '06        #791
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
so i finish a round and check my stats and nothing.... does it take a while to show up??? i dunno

but the online is growing on me, some of the controls are wacky as fu*k though
 02-27-2009, 05:34 PM         #792
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
he prolly got r*ped everytime he played online and didnt want it anymore
no my k/d is positive i only played for about an hour or 2 and just wasnt feelin it that much im gonna give it more of a go later I just dont see myself getting too into it its just like every other shooter just a little pretier and with horrible controls

KSoraci7 said:
Damn. Have u tried using ALT2 controls
yes its the closest thing to a useable control scheme they offer in the game
 9 years ago '05        #793
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
still isint 'blown away'. i had this feeling when i played the demo. that wow factor is just not there. this is not to say its a bad game, far from it, but it lacks that 'oomph'.

as for online? smh, seriously cod4 is still king, dunno just feels dull. and dont get me started with the controls and how the whole experience feels so "heavy"
 9 years ago '04        #794
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,016 | Props total: 2056 2056
still waiting for my to arrive...im just worried about how even the alt 2 still uses the L3 to run, i dont really like that is there a configuration more like Resistamce which is L2 to run
 9 years ago '07        #795
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
I agree i played the Demo and it wasnt blown away by the game play or watever i might wait a to get a used version for cheaper or some sh*t i aint gonna rush out a get this sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #796
# 58 
space
space
 Venom said:
its easy in cod because cod has auto-aim/auto-assist
ok...whatever it takes
 9 years ago '05        #797
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
I just love going into Gamestop and asking who I a.ssume is the manager and asking for k!llzone 2 and she replies with "what system do you want it for?"
 9 years ago '04        #798
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,529 | Props total: 3309 3309
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I just love going into Gamestop and asking who I a.ssume is the manager and asking for k!llzone 2 and she replies with "what system do you want it for?"
lmao damn she must be retarded yo guys ill have my kz2 tomorrow time to bring gamenights back
 9 years ago '05        #799
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
lmao damn she must be retarded yo guys ill have my kz2 tomorrow time to bring gamenights back
I won't be able to actually play till tomorrow or Sunday though. We definitely have to bring game nights back.
 9 years ago '04        #800
# 58 
space
space
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
lol...that happened to me also...for this game

but i'm an a**hole and fu*ked with her....i told her for xbox 360...and she said ok until i guess she noticed something on the computer...than said, it's only for ps3....i said, damn....alright i'll take it for ps3 then

dummy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago