most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,099 | Props total: 10802 10802
can I make this the official k!llzone 2 thread and have all new posts regarding KZ2 put in here ??
 12-07-2008, 01:55 PM         #42
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, I was about to ask you if you could do that.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-07-2008 at 01:56 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #43
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
good shyt.
 9 years ago '04        #44
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Hmm... Nice graphics... Best ive seen on a console anyways...

This is the only game, from the looks of it, might rival Crysis for graphics... And Crysis is on a whole nother level...
 12-08-2008, 11:31 AM         #45
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Update- The first page given the OFFICIAL treatment, check it out:dancingcool:

Here is info on the Characters of the game

(MAIN CHARACTER you will control)
Tomas Sevchenko

[pic - click to view]

The main character of k!llzone 2, Sergeant Tomas Sevchenko is part of the ISA Special Forces Alpha Team.

Rico Velasquez

[pic - click to view]

Honorable, unsophisticated, vengeful, loyal and selfless, Rico Velasquez is a veteran of the ISA in the k!llzone franchise.

Emperor Scolar Visari

[pic - click to view]

Emperor Scolar Visari is the leader of Helghast forces and ruler of Helghan planet in the k!llzone franchise.

Shawn Natko

[pic - click to view]

Shawn Natko is the demolitions expert for the ISA Special Forces Alpha Team in the k!llzone franchise.

Dante Garza

[pic - click to view]

Corporal Dante Garza is a member of the ISA Special Forces Alpha Team.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-08-2008 at 12:57 PM..
 12-09-2008, 02:41 PM         #46
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Speaking in IGN's latest Play Beyond podcast, Jeff Haynes revealed that even during the heaviest loads, k!llzone 2 utilizes roughly only 60 per cent of the PlayStation 3 SPU's.

"It's incredible to see huge levels and see the deferred rendering and note that on all the SPU’s, even on the heaviest load were coming up to about 60%," Haynes said.

"They weren't coming close to maxing out. They had about 40% of space before they started tripping or saw slow down on some of the processes."

Furthermore, Haynes noted that the preview codes recently distributed to various media outlets were of an alpha build of the title, and have since been polished up. Visiting Guerilla Games in Amsterdam, Haynes was shown an updated version of the game, mid to late beta, noting that elements such as lighting, cut scenes, glitches, load times, have all been optimized.

Killzone 2 is due out exclusively on PlayStation 3 on February 27, 2009.
 12-09-2008, 02:41 PM         #47
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Speaking in IGN's latest Play Beyond podcast, Jeff Haynes revealed that even during the heaviest loads, k!llzone 2 utilizes roughly only 60 per cent of the PlayStation 3 SPU's.

"It's incredible to see huge levels and see the deferred rendering and note that on all the SPU’s, even on the heaviest load were coming up to about 60%," Haynes said.

"They weren't coming close to maxing out. They had about 40% of space before they started tripping or saw slow down on some of the processes."

Furthermore, Haynes noted that the preview codes recently distributed to various media outlets were of an alpha build of the title, and have since been polished up. Visiting Guerilla Games in Amsterdam, Haynes was shown an updated version of the game, mid to late beta, noting that elements such as lighting, cut scenes, glitches, load times, have all been optimized.

Killzone 2 is due out exclusively on PlayStation 3 on February 27, 2009.
 9 years ago '05        #48
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
^^ it's kinda hard to believe that this game will look even better upon release.
 12-09-2008, 04:02 PM         #49
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We will have to wait to see, the stuff being shown to the media this month isn't the most up to date Code, but if they managed to make it look a bit better by the time they reach the GOLD status, then more power to them.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-09-2008 at 04:05 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #50
Buckwhite 28 heat pts28
space
space
$887 | Props total: 28 28
this sh*t is gonna b fire... add another game to my ps3 collection
 12-09-2008, 07:55 PM         #51
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IGN MONTAGE!, sick!

12-09-2008, 07:57 PM         #52
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1UP GAME NIGHT feature k!llZONE 2, they are playing the build at the office.

12-09-2008, 07:58 PM         #53
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1UP GAME NIGHT feature k!llZONE 2, they are playing the build at the office.

12-09-2008, 09:20 PM         #54
Young Bastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the first one wasnt all that, but this one is gon make people stand up and take notice. anyone that dont think this sh*t is hot is a hater ya dig
 9 years ago '04        #55
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
if this game does numbers and presents itself as sony's "halo".....the ps3 might finally start getting some respect...come on, guerilla!
 9 years ago '07        #56
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
damn, dope hasnt been this hype since that TNA Impact wrestling game.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................
 12-10-2008, 03:05 PM         #57
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I enjoyed that game, its whatever if you didn't, you enjoy sh*tty EA Maddens/Lives.....

But now that I played Smackdown09 it really hit me how TNA was a nice and freh experience with technical quality beyond any SD game. I am bout to sell sameoldwackdown09 while the value its high and wait for that Legends game.

NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULE PROGRAM:applause:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-10-2008 at 05:00 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #58
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
how the hell you get in the beta for this??? I see people playing all the time on my list.
 12-10-2008, 03:35 PM         #59
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I DL the KZ2 theme on the EU store, got the invite on that account but you can play with any account on your PS3. I entered on the 2nd Phase of the BETA, in the 3rd Phase Sony US sent random invites to people who were active on the PSN.

You know what's odd the BETA supposed over but the servers still up, I was playing with the homie Phrozenmence who also figured the BETA was done, so he redownloaded it.
 9 years ago '06        #60
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy