Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #561
# 58 
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 100 100
 <<InphDigi>> said:
the demo is dope. I'm getting this no question. My ONLY gripe is the zoom doesnt snap back when you release the button.

Its amazing that people will find one thing about a game and make it the be all end all for that title. I posted about this game on another board, and lack of co-op was mentioned.

these were the responses:

"ha. no co-op?? spec-wackular."

"no co-op? fail..."

"k!ll yourself for posting this wack sh*t. no co-op? gay."

and the like.

seriously????????????

go to options and choose the zoom option...then it won't be locked...then you won't have any gripes
 02-08-2009, 09:07 PM         #562
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and fu*k CO-OP, why you whining for that garbage?, not everybody into that bullsh*t, its called single player for a reason!, Co-Op wouldnt work for this game, just like it wouldnt for COD.

Lame R2 had to have a co-op mode seperate, If you dont see co op in a game is because it wouldnt work, only games made with that in mind work.

Just play RE5 for that co-op fix or that lame R2 co op that probably got you to ask for that sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #563
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
yo i just ran through the demo with NO HUD, No Crosshair, No Hints.. that sh*t was CRAZY!

playing SP with nothing >>>>>>>>>>>>>..
 9 years ago '05        #564
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
WAW has co-op.
 9 years ago '04        #565
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,009 | Props total: 2045 2045
KILLZONE 2,THE CONSEQUENCES
 9 years ago '04        #566
# 58 
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 100 100
 P-Hill said:
yo i just ran through the demo with NO HUD, No Crosshair, No Hints.. that sh*t was CRAZY!

playing SP with nothing >>>>>>>>>>>>>..
about to try that
 9 years ago '08        #567
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I can't wait for release
 9 years ago '05        #568
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,103 | Props total: 3537 3537
 Claudinho69 said:
KILLZONE 2,THE CONSEQUENCES
He seriously needs his own show.lol.
 02-08-2009, 10:35 PM         #569
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
WAW has co-op.
and how many COD it took to finally put that in???, sh*t even Resistance didnt have it the first time...

people need to realize their will be alot more k!llzones coming, you can expect KZ2 to have it all, co op and 60fps are probably top goals for KZ3.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 02-08-2009 at 10:45 PM..
 02-09-2009, 12:36 AM         #570
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the danger is if they tried to implement co-op another part of the game would've probably suffered. They can add it to KZ3... for now no one cares.
 02-09-2009, 12:47 AM         #571
iamcrackmusik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only reason so many people mention co-op is cuz it's now a standard in multiplayer games

it will keep the game from bein perfect...but in the end it's only a small setback from a much larger positive picture
 9 years ago '06        #572
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,460 | Props total: 16154 16154
daymmmmmmmmmn, just imagine if GRAN TURISMO 5 was to come out this year.

daymmn, it would be a rap for all other consoles
 9 years ago '06        #573
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 DA DOPEMAN said:
and how many COD it took to finally put that in???, sh*t even Resistance didnt have it the first time...

people need to realize their will be alot more k!llzones coming, you can expect KZ2 to have it all, co op and 60fps are probably top goals for KZ3.
the game's been in development for about 5 years now and you're talking about top priorities for number 3? how did Gears of War AND Gears of War 2 both come out before KZ2, both with co-op. i'm not saying it should be in the game, but don't say co-op shouldn't be in it then say co-op is most likely gonna be in the next one. stop rationalizing for this sh*t. the game is already destined to be one of the best but just as all games it's flawed and the developers are flawed.

Last edited by jayvivz; 02-09-2009 at 10:48 AM..
 02-09-2009, 11:43 AM         #574
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 graydome said:
the danger is if they tried to implement co-op another part of the game would've probably suffered.
Unfortunately not everyone has a brain like you and can see that.
 02-09-2009, 11:47 AM         #575
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
the game's been in development for about 5 years now and you're talking about top priorities for number 3? how did Gears of War AND Gears of War 2 both come out before KZ2, both with co-op. i'm not saying it should be in the game, but don't say co-op shouldn't be in it then say co-op is most likely gonna be in the next one. stop rationalizing for this sh*t. the game is already destined to be one of the best but just as all games it's flawed and the developers are flawed.
Well Jay, let me let you in on a little secret. Gears 1 & 2 were built with Co-Op in mind while KZ2 was not. How did G1&2 come out before KZ2, well they were rushed and it's obvious since G2 MP is an EPIC Fail.
 9 years ago '06        #576
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
Well Jay, let me let you in on a little secret. Gears 1 & 2 were built with Co-Op in mind while KZ2 was not. How did G1&2 come out before KZ2, well they were rushed and it's obvious since G2 MP is an EPIC Fail.
i could care less if this sh*t had 10 player co-op, i never play co-op in games, it ruins the player's first time experience and feeling of immersion of the game, for the most part at least, and mainly in massive epics like this. my point was that first dopeman said co-op wouldn't have worked at all in this game and bashed it, then said co-op would most likely be in the next one, when in actuality co-op could have been implemented into this game already no problem and very well. the game's been in development forever and it's not like co-op is a new thing. but let's just forget that and talk about how perfect this game and the developers and the PS3 and John McCain and input lag and 30 fps all are.
 9 years ago '06        #577
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
i really don't see how co-op SHOULDN't be in this game? Why the fu*k should it absolutely not be in this game? I mean if it was in the game would u guys be bi*chin sayin "This sh*t shouldn't even be an option:angry12:" GTFOH

The option to do it would be nice to have why the fu*k not? The game is ill & would be fun playing through with a buddy on the highest difficulty.

Last edited by Soraci7; 02-09-2009 at 04:08 PM..
 02-09-2009, 05:24 PM         #578
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
G2 MP is an EPIC Fail.
Epic is an understatement
 02-09-2009, 05:36 PM         #579
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody is really crying about Co-Op in COD, dunno why for k!llzone.

sh*t, Co-Op does not make or break a game. Played it once in Gears, once in Halo. Forgotton since then, unless you're speaking of Horde mode. Resistance 2's Co-Op is straight up crack. They did the right thing by making it an entirely seperate mode.
 9 years ago '06        #580
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I've played this cotdamn demo like 35 times, & it only keeps growin on me sh*t, just fu*kin around shooting explosive barrels to see the physics > _______

1st time i play this sh*t, its gonna be on ELITE difficulty, ya i'ma milk the fu*k out this bi*ch(heard the campaign is kinda short), also really excited for multi-player.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy