most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2009, 10:40 AM         #541
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
so you sayin the mom and pop stores should have it?
More then likely yes

If not then tell the store

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 02-07-2009 at 11:02 AM..
 02-07-2009, 11:04 AM         #542
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did you guys happen to try this gun out?, its in the warehouse part
the Helgant on top has it, when he falls down grab it and shot the heads off

[pic - click to view]

02-07-2009, 11:07 AM         #543
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tips on how to have a successful run

1.) Try and stick with the default controls, trust me they work best. But if you're really finding it hard to adjust even after some time, go with alternate 2 (closer to COD4).

2.) Try and stick with default sensitivity, it really is best for pin point accuracy despite being slow. Otherwise up the sensitivity a few notches (on both X and Y), then when you are more used to the aiming, drop it back to default.

3.) Be sure to use the entire range of the analogue sticks. Don't just harsh press left, right, up etc in one direction the full way at the same strength/force all the time. Be elegant with how you aim. Use gentle touches, taps and so on where necessary, and longer/harder pulls/pushes on the stick in others. The analogues aren't just a directional guideline in this game, they are a strength gauge. The harder/longer/stronger you pull in any direction, the quicker and more forcefully they will go that way. Sometimes delicate touches are all that is necessary for precision shots.

4.) Take your time. Don't panic and rush to get off some shots. It's better to take your time to find the right line with the shot for a quicker k!ll and/or to get that super rewarding and efficient head shot.

5.) Burst fire every time. The longer you hold the trigger, the more recoil and wasted bullets you face. Use quick bursts, that way you retain accuracy and your bullets are far more lethal.

6.) Pretty obvious, but stick to burst fire from the hip for close/medium quarters, and iron sights for anything further. Again, stick to using burst fire otherwise you will end up spraying all over the place.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 02-07-2009 at 11:45 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #544
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,064 | Props total: 10744 10744
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Did you guys happen to try this gun out?, its in the warehouse part
the Helgant on top has it, when he falls down grab it and shot the heads off

[pic - click to view]

I found that gun by accident lol i was like "whoa i thought i was holdin a helghast gun already"

sh*t barely had bullets though, but it seems mad strong.
 02-07-2009, 02:58 PM         #545
paliknight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just played it, and even though its short, the game from what i see is amazing. I love halo and GOW but this definitely takes the cake. hopefully this game will deliver.

what did you guys think of it?
 02-07-2009, 04:45 PM         #546
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
I found that gun by accident lol i was like "whoa i thought i was holdin a helghast gun already"

sh*t barely had bullets though, but it seems mad strong.
Its a one shot rifle, very powerful and blows heads away
 9 years ago '06        #547
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 paliknight said:
what did you guys think of it?
After playing the demo 20 times.....it exceeds the hype to me. Can't fu*king wait til the 27th. See ya'll online. :applause:
 02-07-2009, 08:23 PM         #548
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
More then likely yes

If not then tell the store

[pic - click to view]

when I seen this I had to go try it lol put My name on the wall
 02-07-2009, 11:40 PM         #549
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I hope this sh*t helps boost the PS3 morale......I'm tired of all the negativity and hate
 9 years ago '06        #550
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,480 | Props total: 16232 16232
^^^ me too
 9 years ago '05        #551
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
I want KB and mouse support man. Would make this game x10 better man. The controls need alot to get used too
 02-08-2009, 08:54 AM         #552
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alot getting used to?wtf?, whats soo hard to get used to?

this isn't a twitch shooter, so their is no need for stupid M/K support

leave that sh*t to Unreal and the rest of the twitch shooters.

If you put alot of time on COD, you can jump right into this game with ALT2

and after a while you will settle into the game.

The cover system is cool but you don't really need to use that, but if you plan to practice how to use it properly, I like the way you can just attach
yourself to the cover and just pop out by pressing R1, but I can't see myself hiding and sh*t, this is a shooter not a hiding game.
 9 years ago '06        #553
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I want KB and mouse support man. Would make this game x10 better man. The controls need alot to get used too
sheeeeeeit man you dont need kb/mouse support... if your having such a problem i wonder how you play with other fps

so wheres that gun? is when u enter the warehouse and there is that one dude shootin from the top and other guys shootin on the ground?
 02-08-2009, 10:06 AM         #554
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes you need to make sure the dude on top falls down, don't let him die up there, try to shoot at the legs and watch him fall to his death. Then after you k!lled everyone there, go pick it up( remember where he landed) and use it in the part where you need to cover the guy, go for the head shots! its epic.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 02-08-2009 at 10:07 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #555
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Alot getting used to?wtf?, whats soo hard to get used to?

this isn't a twitch shooter, so their is no need for stupid M/K support

leave that sh*t to Unreal and the rest of the twitch shooters.

If you put alot of time on COD, you can jump right into this game with ALT2

and after a while you will settle into the game.

The cover system is cool but you don't really need to use that, but if you plan to practice how to use it properly, I like the way you can just attach
yourself to the cover and just pop out by pressing R1, but I can't see myself hiding and sh*t, this is a shooter not a hiding game.
I don't think it's a matter of controller schemes, I think it's that ever so slight delay that occurs between when you hit a button in the game and when it registers on screen
 02-08-2009, 11:59 AM         #556
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^No when it comes to him, it is about the control scheme

About that other issue you brought up, thats something I never noticed and won't go out of my way to find it either. One thing I can say is thats your TV causing that, but this isn't Guitar Hero where an issue like that matters. Who ever notices that sh*t is a geek or something, or is not using the R1 button right, tapping it like a retard and sh*t when you supposed to be just hold it in burst.

People need to stop judging this old 2008 build demo like is the full game, in a few weeks we can see the real game and then people can really judge the final product, to the point devs will eventually release updates to fix whatever issue nitpickers whine about enough to get attention.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 02-08-2009 at 01:19 PM..
 02-08-2009, 12:43 PM         #557
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was taking different approaches and checking out the cover system, I like the FLICKING with the L stick up to get out of cover, I used to just press R1 and he would pop up automatically, but its way better to use the L stick way more involved, its nice on levels like the warehouse but in the beginning part you don't need it, Online multiplayer won't have it which is cool so I won't worry too much about it using it in single player either.
 9 years ago '05        #558
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
yeah popping up with the left analog is better than just shooting... gives u a lil time to actually line up a shot somewhere before u fire

aye how tall is Sev?
 02-08-2009, 04:16 PM         #559
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stand next to the other characters and see, I think he keeps the gun on the hip when shooting from the hip, once on the iron sight you see his proper hight.

btw a dude played the whole game and said, the demo is like a tech demo compared to the demos part in the final game.
 9 years ago '04        #560
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
the demo is dope. I'm getting this no question. My ONLY gripe is the zoom doesnt snap back when you release the button.

Its amazing that people will find one thing about a game and make it the be all end all for that title. I posted about this game on another board, and lack of co-op was mentioned.

these were the responses:

"ha. no co-op?? spec-wackular."

"no co-op? fail..."

"k!ll yourself for posting this wack sh*t. no co-op? gay."

and the like.

seriously????????????

Last edited by DIGI; 02-08-2009 at 07:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago