Official Killzone 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #441
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
only 50%... soooo slooow!!
 9 years ago '05        #442
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,103 | Props total: 3537 3537
Yeah, that sh*t is damn good, no complaints really.

Edit: Blah one complaint really, the input lag, i take some issue with it. Then again it may just be me:)

Edit Again: No, its not just me. Oh well, they should have that fixed in the retail.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 02-05-2009 at 01:02 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #443
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
finallly done... :dancingcool:
 02-05-2009, 01:12 PM         #444
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now my code is working, guess i just had to wait til it went live
im still gonna be able to give the code to one more person, but til tomorrow
i gotta wait til my guys download it either by today or tomorrow
if anyone wants the code, PM ME
il send it to you tomorrow (2/6) before 2pm
 9 years ago '05        #445
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,003 | Props total: 107 107
The game is fire, but the demo was way too short. The game plays in 1080p too (if you force it too), even though it's native 720p. Game is hot...hands down. Graphics are ridiculous...gameplay is clean, but i feel what everyone else is saying about the input lag, but regardless it moves smooth. I flipped the demo 4 times already. I'm coppin. =]
 9 years ago '04        #446
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
im finished already too. i might be actually good at this compared to other fps. n*ggas got caffeine reflexes on cod.
 9 years ago '06        #447
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
lol @ u suckers reserving it to get the demo and it drops free for every1
 9 years ago '05        #448
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 Fishscale said:
lol @ u suckers reserving it to get the demo and it drops free for every1
ehh those who reserved it for the demo were gonna cop anyway lol
 9 years ago '04        #449
# 58 
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 100 100
*cleans up drool from mouth*

wow, that demo was blue magic......crack that left me fiening for more...because it was just a small hit lol

sh*t was short...but i'm bugging about how serious that game was...i played the demo like four times...take different strategies to beat it

but it's definitely different that call of duty....i'ma have to get used to the aim and shooting
 9 years ago '06        #450
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
this sh*t is hot garbage, ps3 took a L with this one, oh well maybe uncharted 2

*puts on flame suit*
 02-05-2009, 03:49 PM         #451
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just watched my buddy play it and im downloading now from what i saw I was not impressed and the fact that he beat it in 10 min was crap but im gonna give it a go if the fukin psn would ever finish the DL then comes the god damn install yaaaaaaa
 9 years ago '06        #452
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
anyone downloading the KZ2 demo from the Euro store will see my size 13s go up their a.ss. i started the DL @ 4:15. at 4:40 the sh*t was only @ 12%. i know this isn't because Verizon FiOS so it has to be because of all you muthafu*kaz out there downloading this sh*t at once. i will get my 6'6"/215 lbs. a.ss to wherever the fu*k you are and disconnect your entire electricity if you do not stop downloading so i can get it. i'm pissed. fu*king pissed. i restarted the download and now the sh*t won't fu*king move from 0%. i am BEYOND angry right now. fu*k my life.

[pic - click to view]

02-05-2009, 04:19 PM         #453
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody that still needs a code pm me, 3 spots left but won't be able to give you it until like 11 pm (gotta work soon).

Last edited by 88'; 02-05-2009 at 04:21 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #454
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
demo was pretty good, too fu*king short. Couldn't find a control scheme that worked for me, wish i could fu*king melee with circle

and fu*k six axis menus
 9 years ago '05        #455
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
I really don't see how n*ggas is not feelin this demo. This sh*t is fire. And i know online is going to take skill. I'm ready for this bastid.
 02-05-2009, 04:37 PM         #456
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:

Nah honestly, I agree... i have 0 gripes with the game as well... nothing stands out as "ah this could have been done better"... aside from MGS4, this feels like the most polished game yet this generation... now if the MP is as dope as people in the beta say it is... then WOW
k!llZOWNED!
:applause:
Crazy thing is this demo build is from back in December, someone told to look at the bottom where it says "sony computer 2008" in the demo. I remember the MP BETA did not say scea 2008 in the bottom but 2009, so that was already ahead of this demo.

The MP will shock you further, trust me that will be better for the fact it is MORE FAST PACED action as I showed you in the videos, that part of the game will floor individuals into MP, It is soo as immersive as the single player, you already seen the class structures/perks diagram, GG went all out on both fronts.
 02-05-2009, 04:41 PM         #457
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arsonic. said:
I really don't see how n*ggas is not feelin this demo. This sh*t is fire. And i know online is going to take skill. I'm ready for this bastid.
Look who is saying it, dudes who are XBOX MINDED....who happen to rock a PS3 just because

true gamers with no bias know this is an ultimate fps experience and this is just an old demo, so dudes need to cop the final build and then critic the game, whats next an article in Koalition about how wack to you the KZ2 demo is?.

But I also must say those two are probably COD fiends also, probably came in expecting COD or something, when those two games couldn't be further from each other.

Call Of Duty 4 has a more arcade-style to it, there is some jumping to dodge bullets, it is mostly about reactions, and there are no real classes as such. It also has weapons with little recoil or muzzle flash.

Killzone 2 has a more immersive feel to it, the way you move and react with the objects is great, but it is a slower, more tactical experience, that requires more realistic gun control.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 02-05-2009 at 04:50 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #458
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
KILLZOWNED!
:applause:
Crazy thing is this demo build is from back in December, someone told to look at the bottom where it says "sony computer 2008" in the demo. I remember the MP BETA did not say scea 2008 in the bottom but 2009, so that was already ahead of this demo.

The MP will shock you further, trust me that will be better for the fact it is MORE FAST PACED action as I showed you in the videos, that part of the game will floor individuals into MP, It is soo as immersive as the single player, you already seen the class structures/perks diagram, GG went all out on both fronts.
Yea i peeped that "2008," copyright date on the bottom. So you're probably right about that old build thing. Old build or not, this sh*t still gets it in. =]
 9 years ago '06        #459
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
 htownplaya said:
demo was pretty good, too fu*king short. Couldn't find a control scheme that worked for me, wish i could fu*king melee with circle

and fu*k six axis menus
the closest thing to cod4 aka what everyone is used to is Alternate 4 where r1 is shoot and l1 is zoom, i just hate how it doesnt zoom out after u let it go, u gotta press it again.

and then melee with r3

thats the scheme that worked for me
 9 years ago '05        #460
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
 servesurite said:
the closest thing to cod4 aka what everyone is used to is Alternate 4 where r1 is shoot and l1 is zoom, i just hate how it doesnt zoom out after u let it go, u gotta press it again.

and then melee with r3

thats the scheme that worked for me
You can change that L1 Zoom problem your having. Just turn off toggle, its in the controls option menu. And the control scheme you're referring to is Alternate 2.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago