NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-24-2009, 11:07 AM         #241
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killzone 2 has long been the center of a lot of attention by hardcore PS3 fans for it's ultra-realistic graphics and deep multi-player gameplay. However, the title's popularity even among the masses is becoming increasingly more obvious. Amazon just announced earlier today that k!llzone 2 was the number one most pre-ordered PS3 game and the #2 most pre-ordered video game total. This puts it above other various blockbuster releases due out soon, including Street f!ghter IV(PS3/360 - #8), Halo Wars(360 - #7), and even Capcom's highly anticipated Resident Evil 5(PS3/360 - #4).

Killzone 2 is surpassed only by Mario Power Tennis, which is due out for the Wii in March.

Killzone 2 is a first person shooter and sequel to the 2004 title of the same name. Developed by Guerilla Games exclusively for the PS3, k!llzone 2 will hit shelves late in February, on the 27th.

Stay tuned for more info on the title as the release draws near.

9 years ago '05        #242
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,066 | Props total: 10750 10750

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by P-Hill; 01-25-2009 at 08:38 AM..
 01-24-2009, 07:54 PM         #243
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Late^.....
 9 years ago '05        #244
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
^nah I wasn't posting it as a new picture...

I posted it and had a funny gif of Martin dancing but I guess that sh*t ain't up no more
 01-25-2009, 11:06 AM         #245
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh my bad
 9 years ago '05        #246
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space

WHEAT RIDGE, CO – Commuters on I-70 gawked at the massive bonfire that lit the night sky over the highway yesterday evening. The fire, built by the Wheat Ridge High School AV Club, burned into the witching hour before WRFD extinguished it around 5AM this morning. At the bottom of the fire pit, a surprise: local firemen found two-dozen smoldering Xbox 360s, repurposed as kindling, which had fused into a glob of smoky white plastic.

George Robert, the eighteen-year-old President of the Wheat Ridge High AV Club, took responsibility for the ceremonious burning, calling it a “statement piece.” With field reporters and onlookers forming a half-circle around the flames, Mr. Robert set the stage for a call to arms not just for gamers, but, in his words, “self-respecting citizens” across the greater Jefferson County area.

“The time is now, destroy 360s we will,” preached Mr. Robert to his fellow club members and any receptive passerby.

When asked what inspired the pyre, Robert responded with stern brevity, “Killzone 2.”

Many game analysts have labeled k!llzone 2, a first-person shooter for the Sony PS3, one of the consoles final bastions of hope. As such, some die hard fans of the Sony brand have invested their dreams, aspirations and will to live into the title’s release this February.

“Trepidation, we have it not. The best shooter ever, k!llzone 2 will be,” said Mr. Robert, enigmatically continuing, “Nay. Best. Period. Game. Period. Ever. Exclamation point.”

Another club member, David Smithyman, gladly shared his two cents on what makes k!llzone 2 different from other video games. “Yeah, I, like, played a burned debug copy. I can’t tell you where I got it, but, like, man, in the first level I found a valve, and, like, I turned it with the controller’s Sixaxis,” said Smithyman. “It was, like, totally like turning a valve in real life if, like, the valve was, like, shaped like my controller,” Mr. Smithyman went on, his words degenerating into muddled tongues.

While the bonfire may seem like a flash in the pan for the Wheat Ridge High AV Club, they aren’t ready to relinquish their fifteen minutes of fame just yet. Plans to storm the local Best Buy, a popular nationwide consumer electronics store, and take hammers to any remaining 360s and Microsoft demo kiosks were announced by the club in an open letter released to news outlets today.

“It’s our duty to the public. We must ensure the consumer experiences, first hand, k!llzone 2’s innovative gameplay. All other options, all other distractions, must be terminated. Only one thing is important. Two words. One letter. ‘Lean N Peak,’” said the letter.

When contacted, the local Best Buy gave no comment, but the Wheat Ridge Police, ever precautious, have a.ssigned an additional squad car to the shopping center parking lot. The car’s two officers will be on hand to provide additional safety and answer questions; they will be located outside Linens-N-Things.

The Xbox 360 is a video game console by Microsoft that many financial analysts expected to sore this fiscal year despite the economic recession. The console is a direct competitor with both Sony’s PlayStation 3 and Nintendo’s Wii console. The 360’s hard plastic shell, designed to withstand overheating, reportedly made poor bonfire tinder, but the Wheat Ridge AV Club’s persistence (along with 4 gallons of gasoline) helped them coax a steady flame.

^^^^LMAOOOO fake but funny as hell

Last edited by P-Hill; 01-27-2009 at 11:19 AM..
 01-28-2009, 09:45 AM         #247
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New gameplay footage, the chaos and epicness of it all is great.

01-28-2009, 01:36 PM         #248
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Collectors Edition Box

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #249
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
i never played k!llzone in my life. but i keep seeing threads on various websites and plentiful of comments about it on my psn friends list.

tell me the great features that will be implemented in this game. tell me what made part 1 so great, and tell me the story line about it also.(i'll more than likely google this part)
 01-28-2009, 03:29 PM         #250
kngdngalng  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
i never played k!llzone in my life. but i keep seeing threads on various websites and plentiful of comments about it on my psn friends list.

tell me the great features that will be implemented in this game. tell me what made part 1 so great, and tell me the story line about it also.(i'll more than likely google this part)
man, you are one of the most annoying, ungrateful, needy, helpless mufu*kas I've seen in all my years on the bx boards. and I've been on here a long time. look that sh*t up yourself, dude. it wouldn't be a problem answering your MULTITUDE of questions if you were the type of mufu*ka that had the common moral decency to at least say thank you after a n*gga has helped you. then it's like you need step by step hold my hand type help. you never ask a mufu*ka to LEAD to where you can check the sh*t out yourself. you gotta have mufu*kas tell you EVERY fu*kin' thing you need/want to know. n*gga are you fu*kin' retarded? sh*t!!! worrisome a.ss n*gga! go to gamespot.com and do a search on their sh*t. go to gametrailers.com and do a search on their site. find out SOME sh*t on your own, n*gga! DAMN!!! quit grabbin' n*ggas' belt loops all the time like a lil' ol' bi*ch and explore, mufu*ka.
 01-28-2009, 03:31 PM         #251
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kngdngalng said:
man, you are one of the most annoying, ungrateful, needy, helpless mufu*kas I've seen in all my years on the bx boards. and I've been on here a long time. look that sh*t up yourself, dude. it wouldn't be a problem answering your MULTITUDE of questions if you were the type of mufu*ka that had the common moral decency to at least say thank you after a n*gga has helped you. then it's like you need step by step hold my hand type help. you never ask a mufu*ka to LEAD to where you can check the sh*t out yourself. you gotta have mufu*kas tell you EVERY fu*kin' thing you need/want to know. n*gga are you fu*kin' retarded? sh*t!!! worrisome a.ss n*gga! go to gamespot.com and do a search on their sh*t. go to gametrailers.com and do a search on their site. find out SOME sh*t on your own, n*gga! DAMN!!! quit grabbin' n*ggas' belt loops all the time like a lil' ol' bi*ch and explore, mufu*ka.
:iagree:

:clap2:

Stop being lazy dude, do your own homework. You one of them n*ggas in school always tryna get the homework from someone every day and sh*t. Damn try on your own!
 9 years ago '06        #252
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
K1 had a lot of potential but was overshadowed by the many glitches
 9 years ago '08        #253
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
damn!
 9 years ago '05        #254
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This game's gonna flippity flop.
 01-28-2009, 05:47 PM         #255
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
New gameplay footage, the chaos and epicness of it all is great.

:wow: sh*t is brutal
 9 years ago '04        #256
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
If somehow, someway, possibly.... the trend of ps3 owners not buying games to their potential affect KZ2, and it does LBP and Resistance 2 numbers.... I will officially declare ps3 SOL this console war.

Lets hope the ps3 causals and daily gamers break bread.
 01-28-2009, 06:54 PM         #257
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KZ1 was a game that sold 4 million worldwide, so it was a success
but overall it was a game that was trying to do too much in a console
which was the least powerful, then add this was GG's first try at making
a FPS. In the end it turned out OK but it looked worse because
Halo was out there making its huge impact.

I got it KZ1 back then, to that point I WAS NOT into FPS and KZ2 was one of the first ones I played. It was actually the first ONLINE FPS I ever played on PS2, other then that it was SOCOM.

I liked KZ1 because it did some things great like the story and the atmosphere and Gun sounds, the chaos of war was also done nice, I suggest you try it out and then play KZ2 to see the huge improvement hands on, I am actually replaying KZ1 right now and I am having a great time with it.
 01-28-2009, 07:03 PM         #258
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fmills15 said:
If somehow, someway, possibly.... the trend of ps3 owners not buying games to their potential affect KZ2, and it does LBP and Resistance 2 numbers.... I will officially declare ps3 SOL this console war.

Lets hope the ps3 causals and daily gamers break bread.
You forgot Uncharted, its disgusting how the NA treated that game

EU saved it from being a total flop in sales.

KZ2 will be huge don't worry too much, this is the biggest FPS this gen on PS3 I believe many didn't buy R2 because they would wait for KZ2. KZ2 will
do a MGS4 type impact on PS3 but to a greater scale since it is a FPS, the
COD fiends will be all over KZ2.

LBP is a game with a stigma( wtf this is for kids?) and would sell better on

the Wii or on PS2, On PS3 its a mix bag of would cop it.

The game has actually gain momentum over in the Europe if you didn't know, I think LBP will gain momentum later on maybe Xmas 09 with a nice price drop will get more people into noticing this great and unique game.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 01-28-2009 at 07:07 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #259
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 kngdngalng said:
lol
you didnt even help me yet.....so if i would had said "thank you" only to get this, my "thank you" would had went to waste.

and i made this post while i work....i cant surf game website to research things like this at work. i have a block on sites that involves: games, nudity, downloading
 01-29-2009, 07:52 AM         #260
Young Bastard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me gan shoot up de place pon dis ere game ta rass, shoot up dopeman in him clart
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now