most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2008, 09:37 PM         #1
49061 pageviews
1594 comments

DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Official k!llzone 2 Thread

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Published by: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developed by: Guerrilla Games
Release Date: February 27, 2009
Genre: First-Person Shooter

Two years after the Helghast a.ssault on Vekta, the ISA is bringing the f!ght to the enemy’s home world of Helghan. Taking the role of Sev, the battle-hardened veteran of the special forces unit known as the Legion, players will embark upon a mission to the planet Helghan to capture the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the enemy’s war machine to a halt. For Sev and his squad, the invasion of Helghan is just the beginning. Tasked with securing Pyrrhus, the Capital City, the team quickly discovers that the Helghast are a formidable enemy on their home planet. Not only have they adjusted to the planet’s hostile conditions, they have also harnessed a source of power from the environment that can be used against the ISA. Sev and his team soon discover the f!ght is greater than simply addressing the enemy forces; the Legion must also learn how to handle the effects of the fierce enemy planet.

General Features

* Experience realistic, highly atmospheric environments that respond dynamically to the violent conditions on the planet Helghan.

* Witness the devastating effects of Helghan's climate as it forces you and your enemies to adapt to new tactics.

* Control an arsenal of new and unique weapons and vehicles, in addition to trusty k!llzone classics like the M82-G and the StA-52 LA.

* Face off against fearsome enemies who have learned to wield the hostility of Helghan itself against their opponents.

* Between k!llzone 2's unique visual style, the power of PS3, the use of EDGE tools, and the proprietary technology developed by Guerrilla, the game promises to impress players with its benchmark visuals, smooth character animation, detailed, effect-laden environments, and realtime cutscenes.

* Experience a beautifully lit world brought to life by deferred rendering technology. Multiple shadows casting light sources bring out the highly detailed environments and character animations.

* With true next-gen audio the player is further immersed in the world, supporting 7.1 surround and location-specific audio with wave tracing. Players will not only notice the difference between indoor and outdoor but also experience sound and music that are dynamic and contextual.

* Studio grade special effects will provide unprecedented visual fidelity. With full screen anti-aliasing, motion blur, internal lens reflections, and depth-based color grading, players will experience a picture that is sharp, smooth, and full of detail.

12+ Videos of gameplay from the latest build of the game, looking like a monster!

[pic - click to view]

http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/v .. ml#view:269752

[pic - click to view]

http://www.gamersyde.com/ .. s_7380_en.html

NEW SCREENS/GIFs!

OWNED times 3!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

BOOM HEAD SHOT!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 01-09-2009 at 11:28 AM..

1594 comments for "Official Killzone 2 Thread"

9 years ago '07        #2
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2383 2383
Looks good.
 9 years ago '04        #3
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
It does look good...but it's nowhere near the best looking game i've ever seen..it honestly looks like a mix between Gears of war 1/2, and COD: MW, with a splash of Resistance thrown in...looks like they won't hit that trailer like they promised...not like anyone actually believed they would in the first place...
 9 years ago '05        #4
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
sh*t looks amazing. Only thing that has looked this good so far is MGS4.
 9 years ago '04        #5
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I like.
 9 years ago '04        #6
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Da Ill One said:
It does look good...but it's nowhere near the best looking game i've ever seen..it honestly looks like a mix between Gears of war 1/2, and COD: MW, with a splash of Resistance thrown in...looks like they won't hit that trailer like they promised...not like anyone actually believed they would in the first place...
Looks 4 times as good as Gears of War. Just watch the videos.

Last edited by hockeythug; 12-03-2008 at 10:04 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #7
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Uncharted looks that good...Gears 2 is up there in the graphics, maybe not surpassing this but it's def top tier and close to this...

the textures on the ground look fu*king dope as sh*t but the rest of the game just looks like it needs some more colors...they are too bland...
 9 years ago '04        #8
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
looks incredible
 12-03-2008, 10:08 PM         #9
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
If you haven't noticed, It did a pretty nice upgrade from that last Trailer at E307, which was trying to redo that whole fake E305 trailer, check it out the upgrade.

THEN(E307)/NOW(DEC08)

[pic - click to view]

[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

This game is in a whole other level from those games you mentioned, which each look good on their own right, you need to give this game props in visuals man, its ok to say it looks fu*king incredible FOR A CONSOLE GAME.

I played in the BETA for weeks now and that builds online visuals are out of this world, so just Imagine how seeing it on your HDTV in single player will be, I can't wait :applause:.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-08-2008 at 01:01 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #10
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
This game is in a whole other level from those games you mentioned, which each are good on their own right, I played the BETA and the only visuals are out of this world so just Imagine how seeing it on your HDTV in single player will be, I can't wait until FEB 19.
yeah it did get a sh*tload better from before I admit that...but I don't kn ow man I've seen HD Pics and HD Videos and it's not eye popping to me...like It's hyped...maybe When the final builds are out it will be...but all the pics i've seen make it look great just not OMG HOLY sh*t WOW... IMO
 12-03-2008, 10:23 PM         #11
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
yeah it did get a sh*tload better from before I admit that...but I don't kn ow man I've seen HD Pics and HD Videos and it's not eye popping to me...like It's hyped...maybe When the final builds are out it will be...but all the pics i've seen make it look great just not OMG HOLY sh*t WOW... IMO
Fair enough, but realize just because you think it doesn't look amazing, it doesn't mean it isn't to the eyes of others, I personally wouldn't say wow OMG for the games you mentioned either, they all look amazing on their own engine.

BUT its clear this game has set the ladder HIGH on graphics/quality for FPS in consoles though, look at this sh*t below like some CG type visuals or something IN GAME.

:agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-03-2008 at 10:27 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #12
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,218 | Props total: 223 223
 Da Ill One said:
Trust that its is MUCH different when u actually play it..
you'll see.

EDIT: N i was in the Beta gunnin for Joe's pu**y a.ss..
You Owe me a f!ght in Street f!ghter dammit!

Last edited by Peter Starks™; 12-03-2008 at 11:23 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #13
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
after watching all the videos including GT videos, graphically this game is top notch. There's not really any game I can think of that matches it's technicality and attention to detail on consoles.

AI on GT video was suspect, but after looking at gamersyde it's improved from previous builds, but not as improved as I hoped, Helghans were slow to react at times and I can already tell that the sub-boss will be too easy. I did read that there were 4 levels of difficulty and they could only play the second level so normal (i guess). I would like to see the AI tweaked to where they're more aware of where you are and add suppressive fire if they see you when you're trying to flank.

BTW...that flamethrower needs to be increased, that's more like the lava gun in ratchet and clank than a flamethrower spewing engulfing flames of death.

Final build'll be interesting. I'm cautious on this one; love the graphics, but at times that AI seems to be way too easy.

Last edited by Jutsu; 12-03-2008 at 11:49 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #14
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
visual crack...damn, february seems so long away
 9 years ago '04        #15
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 103 103
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
yup and that's only shadow moses during the snow
 12-04-2008, 12:43 AM         #16
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Starks™ said:
Trust that its is MUCH different when u actually play it..
you'll see.

EDIT: N i was in the Beta gunnin for Joe's pus*y a.ss..
You Owe me a f!ght in Street f!ghter dammit!
Word up! and that online beta is not even running on the latest build!.

about SFHD, we can try tomorrow because remember whe we couldnt get a match going?, I read that wasnt just happening to us. So get ready to be 2-14 :), we can play some KZ2 if you want, I think the Beta ends DEC 8th.
 12-04-2008, 12:01 PM         #17
KenKutaragi_v2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jutsu said:
AI on GT video was suspect, but after looking at gamersyde it's improved from previous builds, but not as improved as I hoped, Helghans were slow to react at times and I can already tell that the sub-boss will be too easy. I did read that there were 4 levels of difficulty and they could only play the second level so normal (i guess). I would like to see the AI tweaked to where they're more aware of where you are and add suppressive fire if they see you when you're trying to flank.
All the builds you see people playing on are on easy or normal. This is to allow the reviewer to get through the stages. Plus a lot of reviewers are only given "X" amount of time. Play this game on the harder difficulties and you will see a difference. Besides, what nOOb plays on easy?
 12-04-2008, 12:28 PM         #18
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember the GG devs saying something like like that^, that they preview the game to journalist in a toned down version to show them all the details and let them run around noticing stuff better, I am sure the AI won't be an issue by the time the real game is out. ONLINE multiplayer is where most will be going anyways, so AI stuff is not really that important.

anyways, MORE PICS:applause:agreement6::

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 12-08-2008 at 01:10 PM..
 12-04-2008, 12:59 PM         #19
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jutsu said:

BTW...that flamethrower needs to be increased, that's more like the lava gun in ratchet and clank than a flamethrower spewing engulfing flames of death.
Maybe they have different types, this is funny right there though

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #20
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
oh sh*t Dopeman's back. *starts war again*

sike nah. i've changed. *hugs*

game looks fu*king sick as hell. never played the first KZ, but this almost sh*t makes me want a PS3.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy