Dec 2 - AMERO To Become USA’s NEW CURRENCY When DOLLAR Collapses

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't even know if that source is legit but I wouldn't put this out of the question at this point
 9 years ago '04        #22
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 beantown85 said:
I don't even know if that source is legit but I wouldn't put this out of the question at this point
Sometimes it's hard to tell with Pravda. They're like the Russian FOX NEWS. Take it for what you will.
 9 years ago '04        #23
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 11225 11225
 Rawsome said:

[pic - click to view]

i still believe we are headed toward a NAU currency, but these look like some photoshop bullsh*t.
 12-03-2008, 12:03 AM         #24
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
You think thats just a trade partnership you retard? Go learn some history. What do you think they did that eventually led to the E.U. and the "Euro". Exactly this, create "trade partnerships". What about there super highways, are only trucks with cargo allowed on them? It's called eliminating borders.

Matter fact since Russian news is bullsh*t why don't you just go to CNN.com and watch Lou Dobbs discuss it.
:)
You gullible beezie, the creation of the Euro backed by the strength of European nations combined was to offset the possible collapse of the Dollar since the Dollar was by far the most important currency in the world and if it suddenly lost value everyone would be fu*ked, therefore another dominant currency supported by European economies had to be created as an insurance policy.

Last edited by siccness; 12-03-2008 at 12:08 AM..
 12-03-2008, 12:05 AM         #25
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam A said:
Sometimes it's hard to tell with Pravda. They're like the Russian FOX NEWS. Take it for what you will.
 9 years ago '04        #26
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
 rasheedwallace said:
i still believe we are headed toward a NAU currency, but these look like some photoshop bullsh*t.
Most definitely. Those are way too flashy to be currency.
 9 years ago '06        #27
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
I heard about this 6 months ago....There was an interview with Hal Turner about it.....He was sayin something like China already has 2.5 trillion dollars stored away....AS FOR THE EXCHANGE, for every american dollar u get 2 cents back (Ameros)....
 9 years ago '04        #28
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
^ yea i heard some sh*t like that too...only oither sh*t i heard was that for 92 dollars u get 1 amero or something along those lines
 9 years ago '04        #29
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 dmoney80 said:
I heard about this 6 months ago....There was an interview with Hal Turner about it.....He was sayin something like China already has 2.5 trillion dollars stored away....AS FOR THE EXCHANGE, for every american dollar u get 2 cents back (Ameros)....
Not sure what to make of Hal Turner. The coins he cites as proof can be purchased here: and are not real.
 9 years ago '08        #30
EyeDesign 
space
space
space
$62 | Props total: 1 1
 rasheedwallace said:
Looks like a cool graphic design student project.
 12-03-2008, 01:12 AM         #31
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:
You think thats just a trade partnership you retard? Go learn some history. What do you think they did that eventually led to the E.U. and the "Euro". Exactly this, create "trade partnerships". What about there super highways, are only trucks with cargo allowed on them? It's called eliminating borders.

Matter fact since Russian news is bullsh*t why don't you just go to CNN.com and watch Lou Dobbs discuss it.
:)
I read this again...are you serious?
First off, read on the previous page where I explained why the Euro got created (and no need to put Euro in quotes, you street ho)

A dumb bi*ch like you wouldn't know that every country in the world has trade partnerships (this is the part where you go "OH NO, FOX NEWS MISINFORMED ME")

What the fu*k do superhighways have to do with it?

And for a fact I know that Russian "news" from a source like that is bullsh*t.

Just in case you're too fu*king retarded to find my post on the previous page, let me copy and paste it just for your dumb a.ss.

The creation of the Euro backed by the strength of European nations combined was to offset the possible collapse of the Dollar since the Dollar was by far the most important currency in the world and if it suddenly lost value everyone would be fu*ked, therefore another dominant currency supported by European economies had to be created as an insurance policy.
 9 years ago '04        #32
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
2010 is the set year for when things are to be completed.

2009 will be quite a year.
 12-03-2008, 01:39 AM         #33
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmoney80 said:
you lost for trusting fu*king hal turner.
 9 years ago '05        #34
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
man america fell off so hard
 12-03-2008, 05:56 AM         #35
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Russia Fox news isn't bad.

It basically means they don't like America. That doesn't mean they're lying about the Amero.

Everyone knows the Amero is fact.
 9 years ago '04        #36
georgebenson 9 heat pts
space
space
$495 | Props total: 138 138
 AlBundysfingers said:
I make it rain Deers on dem hoes!

can we have less gay lookin pictures on our bills please?

:applause:
 9 years ago '08        #37
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
this is gonna be an interesting year i must say
 9 years ago '04        #38
r_lou13 
space
space
$1,584 | Props total: 0 0
 UnkleLuc_ said:
Ahhh welll... i got so many folks to say i told you so to if this happens
haha same. and if it doesn't happen we can just say it'll be during the next generation.
 9 years ago '05        #39
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 siccness said:
No

It doesn't matter if you replace the currency, it will still have the same value. It's almost the same as adding or removing zeros from currency, it will still be the same value. That article is bullsh*t, anything coming as "surfaced in Russia" is false.
Article cant be accurate yet. I remember lou dobs reporting on the amero a long while back. Funny thing is, when u replace a currency it isnt truly worth the same. As in the dollar would only be exchanged over to a percentage of the new currency....example....if dollar is replaced by amero, u have $100 old dollars, the exchange wouldnt be $100 to 100 amero, it would be off set differently...dunno what the exchange would be but we can a.ssume it would be more like trade $100 for 60 ameros....or something like that.
 9 years ago '05        #40
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
thats propaganda in its rawest form.
1st of there are too many red necks to not put a red neck on the money

2nd. our money is 1.75/1 over canadian money & 10/1 mexican. thats not gonna happen.

3rd. we like the Green!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy