Dec 2 - AMERO To Become USA’s NEW CURRENCY When DOLLAR Collapses

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
5886 pageviews
74 comments

Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
Dec 2 - AMERO To Become USA’s NEW CURRENCY When DOLLAR Collapses

[pic - click to view]

http://english.pravda.ru/ .. 106779-amero-0

[pic - click to view]

Pictures of the new currency that will supposedly replace the US dollar have appeared on the Russian Internet. The United States is reportedly working on the new currency, the amero, which will be common for the USA, Mexico and Canada. The unstable financial situation in the world, the collapsing oil prices and the growing foreign debt of the United States may eventually crush the US dollar as the world’s major currency. Needless to say that the US authorities reject the rumors and promise to keep the dollar afloat.

Amero notes have no portraits of US presidents on them and resemble the Belarussian rubles. For example, there is an image of a deer depicted on a 50-amero note, whereas a picture of a pyramid of Mexican Indians can be seen on a 100-amero note.

The amero follows the model of the European Union and its euro. It brings up the idea that the new currency can be adopted by the USA, Canada and Mexico within the scope of the North American Union, which the Bush administration established in 2005 under the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP).

On April 6, 2005, the US Treasury announced the formation of the Financial Services Working Group to a.ssist in the SPP’s ‘prosperity’ plans. According to its own press release, the US Treasury’s Financial Services Working Group said it “will play a critical role in the SPP.”

Conspiracy theorists contend that the governments of the United States, Canada, and Mexico are already taking steps to implement such a currency, as part of a "North American Union (NAU)" No current members of any country's government have officially stated a desire to create such a body, nor introduce a common currency.

The idea for a North American currency union was first proposed in 1999 by Canadian economist Herbert G. Grubel. A senior fellow of the conservative Fraser Institute think-tank, he published a book titled The Case for the Amero in September 1999, the year that the euro became a virtual currency. Another Canadian think-tank, the C.D. Howe Institute, advocates the creation of a shared currency between Canada and the United States .

After the report came out, center-left nationalist groups in Canada expressed their opposition to any currency union because they view it as an attempt by American businesses to gain access to Canada 's extensive natural resources while dismantling the nation's social services. The 100,000 member strong Council of Canadians, a progressive advocacy group, has declared one of its central issues to be the threat of "deep integration".

Dr. Robert Pastor, in a 2001 book, suggested a common currency should be a foundation of "macro economic cooperation" among the three NAFTA countries. However, the 2005 Independent Task Force on North America, which he chaired, did not recommend a common currency, nor does Pastor in the section for additional and dissenting views suggest a common currency should be a goal.

74 comments for "Dec 2 - AMERO To Become USA’s NEW CURRENCY When DOLLAR Collapses"

12-02-2008, 08:57 PM         #2
Cream Casanova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its gonna happen

notice

america only has the ONE TONE colored money..

the money is starting to have color

sooner or later ours gonna look like

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Cream Casanova; 12-02-2008 at 08:58 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #3
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
and so it begins...........i cant wait til i turn 21 next yr im goin str8 to the gun ranges to get my game tight
 12-02-2008, 09:26 PM         #4
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No

It doesn't matter if you replace the currency, it will still have the same value. It's almost the same as adding or removing zeros from currency, it will still be the same value. That article is bullsh*t, anything coming as "surfaced in Russia" is false.
 9 years ago '08        #5
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
Ahhh welll... i got so many folks to say i told you so to if this happens
 9 years ago '06        #6
bizflawless 148 heat pts148
space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 92 92
this is nothing new .. its all been planned .. look up "north american union out

Last edited by bizflawless; 12-02-2008 at 09:46 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #7
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
i read until...russian internet
 9 years ago '05        #8
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Russian bullsh*t...
 9 years ago '05        #9
Rawsome 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #10
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
the ameros were supposed to be coins though...
 9 years ago '06        #11
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
is this just another step for the nWo??? i heard about the north american union last year but this is crazy. what's next. not one world currency, not one world government.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 12-02-2008 at 10:40 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #12
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489

LOL@ "Russian bullsh*t"

pull your head out of your a.sses and see whats happening in front of you.
 9 years ago '07        #13
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I dont know what to think so much BS get posted on here dont know whats real
 9 years ago '04        #14
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
Russian Internet as a source? lmao take this sh*t off
 12-02-2008, 10:51 PM         #15
AlBundysfingers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I make it rain Deers on dem hoes!

can we have less gay lookin pictures on our bills please?

Last edited by AlBundysfingers; 12-02-2008 at 10:52 PM..
 12-02-2008, 11:03 PM         #16
siccness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MeziaaL said:

LOL@ "Russian bullsh*t"

pull your head out of your a.sses and see whats happening in front of you.
OH sh*t bi*ch! I'M ENLIGHTENED!!1!!11

Any trade partnership agreements between countries are the devil?

9 years ago '05        #17
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
You think thats just a trade partnership you retard? Go learn some history. What do you think they did that eventually led to the E.U. and the "Euro". Exactly this, create "trade partnerships". What about there super highways, are only trucks with cargo allowed on them? It's called eliminating borders.

Matter fact since Russian news is bullsh*t why don't you just go to CNN.com and watch Lou Dobbs discuss it.
:)

Last edited by MeziaaL; 12-02-2008 at 11:30 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #18
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 MeziaaL said:
You think thats just a trade partnership you retard? Go learn some history. What do you think they did that eventually led to the U.K. and the "Euro". Exactly this, create "trade partnerships". What about there super highways, are only trucks with cargo allowed on them? It's called eliminating borders.

Matter fact since Russian news is bullsh*t why don't you just go to CNN.com and watch Lou Dobbs discuss it.
:)

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #19
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Adam A said:

[pic - click to view]

SONNED HIM!!
 9 years ago '05        #20
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space

I find it funny how they have myths vs facts webpage on here. Actually debunking conspiracy theories. Going out of there way to make sure everything people believe, is actually a myth. They would normally just write it off as loonie and go about there business.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy