Dec 2 - Akon Says T-Pain Is Greatest Hook King Ever

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-03-2008, 12:30 AM         #61
deez_got_it89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think so
 9 years ago '07        #62
inextricabLflow 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 1 1
I'm gona go with nate dogg on this one. His hooks were classic and the best of their time.

T-pain and akon are too much of the bubble gum bullsh*t hip-pop thats watering down the rap culture and probably wont be remembered because they arent really doing anything new. Akon for instance..first came out with "lonely" which was ONLY a hook COPYING a classic hit from back in the day...nothing new and innovative about it. T-pain came out on a couple summer club joints that were big....big fu*kin deal.

At least nate dogg kept it G.

Regardless. Zapp and Roger are the ILLEST with that voice changing sh*t....t-pain is ok with it...but he isnt giving it a NEW sound or anything so i dont see why ppl are all on his nuts. THEN AGAIN....the ppl who are on his nuts probably dont know about a ZAPP AND ROGER.
 9 years ago '04        #63
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,977 | Props total: 4304 4304
One of the most underrated songs of all-time:

12-03-2008, 01:44 AM         #64
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN SHUT THE fu*k UP! NATE AIN MAKE AS MUCH AS MONEY AS TPAIN! FACE IT U pus*y a.ss ETHUGS! TPAIN RUNNIN sh*t AND DA n*gga MADE HIS MARK! THE MAN MADE A COMMENT! STOP CATCHN A pus*y FIT CUZ THE NIGGGA MADE A FACT! DOWN YA AIN NOT n*gga LISTEN TA NATE DAWGgg!!! MAN SHUT THE fu*k UP! EAT, SWALLOW N FACE DA FACTS n*gga! AS OF RIGHT NOW TPAIN MADE WAYYY MORE HITS THAN NATE DAWG!
 9 years ago '06        #65
Janx 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 27 27
One question: How long has T-Pain been in the game? 3-4 years maybe. Nate Dogg 10 plus. He would still be making hooks if he didn't have a stroke
 12-03-2008, 01:45 AM         #66
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y DO bi*ch n*ggaZ ALWAYZ DISCREDIT OTHA n*gga WHO ON THEY BREAD?
 12-03-2008, 01:47 AM         #67
THADON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 radiculust said:
MAN SHUT THE fu*k UP! NATE AIN MAKE AS MUCH AS MONEY AS TPAIN! FACE IT U pus*y a.ss ETHUGS! TPAIN RUNNIN sh*t AND DA n*gga MADE HIS MARK! THE MAN MADE A COMMENT! STOP CATCHN A pus*y FIT CUZ THE NIGGGA MADE A FACT! DOWN YA AIN NOT n*gga LISTEN TA NATE DAWGgg!!! MAN SHUT THE fu*k UP! EAT, SWALLOW N FACE DA FACTS n*gga! AS OF RIGHT NOW TPAIN MADE WAYYY MORE HITS THAN NATE DAWG!
^^goddamn..n*gga..u are either from the south or u just let tpain nut on ur face every weekend cuz u gettin real offended
 12-03-2008, 01:50 AM         #68
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THADON said:
^^goddamn..n*gga..u are either from the south or u just let tpain nut on ur face every weekend cuz u gettin real offended
YEA I FRM DA SOUTH n*gga! SOUTH CAROLINA! AND n*gga I DONT fu*kS WIT T-PAIN LIKE DA BUT I GIVE CREDIT WHEN CREDITS DO! REAL RECOGNIZE REAL! SO DONT COME AT ME WIT DA pus*y n*gga sh*t. I DONT OWN ONE T-PAIN CD! AND I NEVER WILL!! BUT T-PAIN IS A HIT FACTORY IN THE INDUSTRY! FACE IT! I HONESTLY DONT REMEMBER ONE CHORUS FRM NATE DAWG BUT "I GOT HOESS" WIT LUDACRIS!..GET REALLLLL "IN YO GOTTI VOICE"
 12-03-2008, 01:54 AM         #69
THADON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....dammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn.... yea i can tell ur from the south now... l taken...u own every cd he got shutup cuz if u didnt have feelins for the n*gga u wouldnt be bustin a blood vessel tryna protect his name
 9 years ago '08        #70
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
didnt know this f*g tpain had so many fans on this forum

and to the retarded idiot who said nate hasnt had any solo albums, ummm g-funk????
 12-03-2008, 02:07 AM         #71
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what? n*gga i dont got his cds! I got a couple songs from da n*gga cuz most of his sh*t get dem freaky bi*ch ready! On a "REAL" n*gga who fu*kn these bi*ches kno wassup! n*gga I listen to real n*gga sh*t and t-pain aint no real n*gga! He's a industry n*gga but i must admit da n*gga on everybody album and everybody chorus! N if he aint on they chorus they imating that fan sh*t! Listen i can tell a puss a.ss n*gga like ya self all the right ways not to hate off the next man but hell yall goin to anyway! This BOXDEN! hahaha Thats what yall do! hahah Get a life and make a name for your self!..
 12-03-2008, 02:10 AM         #72
THADON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 radiculust said:
what? n*gga i dont got his cds! I got a couple songs from da n*gga cuz most of his sh*t get dem freaky bi*ch ready! On a "REAL" n*gga who fu*kn these bi*ches kno wassup! n*gga I listen to real n*gga sh*t and t-pain aint no real n*gga! He's a industry n*gga but i must admit da n*gga on everybody album and everybody chorus! N if he aint on they chorus they imating that fan sh*t! Listen i can tell a puss a.ss n*gga like ya self all the right ways not to hate off the next man but hell yall goin to anyway! This BOXDEN! hahaha Thats what yall do! hahah Get a life and make a name for your self!..
.....u remind me of plies:laughing19:
 9 years ago '05        #73
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 18 18
 jslim said:
dont get me wrong, akon n tpain got some fire a.ss hooks. but akon is actin a little "special" wit this.

nate in his prime > akon + tpain sh*t goin on now.

nate couldnt sell a record these days tho.

regulate hook >>>>>>>>> any sh*t akon will ever dream up

Agree 100% wit this..... NATE is #1 all time, but lil bboy suburban cats wouldnt bump him now, so akon got him now
 12-03-2008, 02:38 AM         #74
radiculust 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THADON said:
.....u remind me of plies:laughing19:
PLIES? THAT FAKE a.ss n*gga! U REALLY DONT KNO ME PATNA! LISTEN IMMA LET YOU KEEP TALKN CAUSE ONLY PUSS a.ss n*ggaZ TALK OVA DA NET! BUT LISTEN LIL DAWG WHENEVA U COME TO SOUTH CAROLINA, PLEASE INFORM ME! DONT DISRESPECT ME BY CALLN ME SOME SIGNIN a.ss n*gga PLIES! bUT HELL WE DO GOT SOMETHIN IN COMMON..WE BOTH PROBABLY fu*k YO GAL..MAMA..AND AUNTIE U OLE PRETTY BOI a.ss n*gga!! GET OFF THE NET HATIN OFF THE NEXT MAN AND GET SUM pus*y!
 12-03-2008, 04:17 AM         #75
gangstaat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell to the no!
aint nobody's better than nate dogg on the hooks.
but i would agree with akon that he was holdin it down back then now he's kinda not. if this tpain and akon stuff came out in the mid-late 90's nate dogg would definetely win.
but t-pain and akon aint that bad either with effects to their voices
i mean look at all the akon songs
all of em have a nice hook to it thats prolly the only reason i listen to them songs
e.g locked up remix (which in my opinion got akon going)
bartender, buy u a drank
i mean they aint that harcore rap sh*t but still better than soulja boy's "yyyyyyyyyooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
 12-03-2008, 06:01 AM         #76
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T Pain?

LMAO!

The first musician that popped into my head as 'Greatest Hook King' is no other than NATE DOGG. Close his mouth thx.
 9 years ago '05        #77
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 choc*it said:
Well did Nate Dogg ever use a robot vocalizer to help him sing??

*strips crown from T-pain, places firmly on Nate's head*
^^^^^^
 9 years ago '05        #78
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
T-pain is better when it comes to songwriting, but "NOBODYYYYYYY, DOES IT BETTERRRRR!", than Nate Dogg on singing hooks. Nobody.
 9 years ago '05        #79
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 DubA169 said:
Nate Dogg would disagree

(waits for youngins to come in here like who?)
damn i was coming in here just to say that sh*t....
nate dogg was the greatest to do it.....
natedogg>t-pain anyday

now whos still wanna say something

----------------
Prolly High Listening To:
 9 years ago '05        #80
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,051 | Props total: 6950 6950
R Kelly = the hook KING
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago