GET BIG!!! workout plan guaranteed to work!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #21
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 FlashP3 said:
your diet is more important than your lifting anyways.
That's like saying the gas for your car is more important than the engine. Diet fuels your body but working out is what makes growth even possible.
 9 years ago '06        #22
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1170 1170
WOAH...im sorry but most people wont succeed on this routine. Look at the fu*kin volume and intensity. Hitting each body part 3 times in 9 days weekly with at least 12 sets at 90% intensity? C'mon now. If we all had the genetics to train like that we'd be monsters by now. YOUR DOING SQUATTING AND DEADLIFTING BOTH TWICE WEEKLY AT 90% intensity!!!!!!

Ronny said he succeeded on it, well its clear the guy has good genetics and eats like a horse. Anyone else out there look elsewhere. This routine is not for you.

Mr K i dont mean to knock you but if 10 lifters here tried this routine MAYBE 1 of them MIGHT see results and clearly that one was Ronnie. This is very misleading and i GUARANTEE most people who try this wont see results.

As a matter of fact, 10 people sign up right now. Do this routine for 4-5 months. Post videos before and after of you with the current newspaper in your hand, and your boxen username written down on a peice of paper. If you succeed, If at least 3 of you succeed Ill give everyone 10 bucks. Im not lying etiher.

Your doing 4 curl variations in one week on top of heavy rowing BOTH at 90% intensity? This has gotta be a joke rite? Your CNS will be fried after the 1st week.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 03-16-2009 at 04:03 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #23
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
^^ lol sh*t I didn't even realize that this was more than once a week.

What I mostly disagree with on this routine is that there's more sets with isolation workouts than the compounds. I mean I see 10 sets of different curls, and 6 sets of legs.
 9 years ago '06        #24
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1170 1170
 123456 said:
^^ lol sh*t I didn't even realize that this was more than once a week.

What I mostly disagree with on this routine is that there's more sets with isolation workouts than the compounds. I mean I see 10 sets of different curls, and 6 sets of legs.
Not much isolation work for beginners (which i even consider myself as) is necessary, your right. Beginners always bite off more then they can chew. The big push, pull and squat once each a week is what will really create the biggest neural adaptions making progress every week.

Ive spent years going nowhere. Ive tried all these gimmick routines that are promoting products. None of them worked. Ive tried all the volume workouts from the magazines. They didnt work either. I thought i was alone on this one just to find out everyone goes thru that stage. I was lucky to come across a site called . In there are REAL iron heads who posts video proofs of their physique and strength and guys there easily bench over 300. Some of these guys benching as much as 550 with videos backing it up. Ive learned countless information on what to and what not to do from all the stickies. The site creater, Iron Addicts, is a iron genious and professional trainer.

Everyone here should check out that site, especially the beginner section where i currently and just passing. EVERYONE HERE can making great gains from the Simple Power Based Routine on that site. Very basic, yet very effective. I was afraid to advetise the site because a bunch of idiots will spam but apparently its time.

BTW they consider beginners guys who cant:
1) Bench over 200
2) Squat over 300
3) Deadlift over 350-400

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 03-16-2009 at 04:41 PM..
 9 years ago '09        #25
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 722 722
Ill def have to give this a go sometime..
 9 years ago '07        #26
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Mr. K said:
... umm you're joking right lol i could tell your not an expert this skinny dude right here --->
[pic - click to view]

his name is michael phelps he eats 12,000 yea 12,000 calories a day so in that case he weighs more than 2,000 lbs

And i got Proof = , or
[pic - click to view]

You can't use Phelps lol... He's a swimmer. Anyone following this workout is not doing nearly as much cardio as he is. He eats that much because he burns a ridiculous amount of calories every day.
 9 years ago '08        #27
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536 OP
space
space
$17,865 | Props total: 22579 22579
 Optimus Crime said:
You can't use Phelps lol... He's a swimmer. Anyone following this workout is not doing nearly as much cardio as he is. He eats that much because he burns a ridiculous amount of calories every day.
exactly and lifting wont burn calories like swimming would thats how you get the weight gain
 04-28-2009, 01:16 PM         #28
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ronnie Coleman doesn't have good genetics, he has deep pockets that help fund his HGH/steriod usage...Come on kids.
 9 years ago '04        #29
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
 1985 said:
Ronnie Coleman doesn't have good genetics, he has deep pockets that help fund his HGH/steriod usage...Come on kids.
Your right about one thing, he doesnt have good genetics..He has GREAT genetics..As far as the steroid/HGH statement, I a.ssume you are being sarcastic. If not, you have no idea what you are talking about.
 9 years ago '04        #30
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
 Mr. K said:
... umm you're joking right lol i could tell your not an expert this skinny dude right here --->
[pic - click to view]

his name is michael phelps he eats 12,000 yea 12,000 calories a day so in that case he weighs more than 2,000 lbs

And i got Proof = , or
[pic - click to view]

Yeah, but this guy trains so much and so hard that he burns all these calories, swimming is one of the most intense cardio workouts.
 05-15-2009, 06:19 AM         #31
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
easiest way to get bulk is CARBS and focus more on bigger muscle parts like chest, back and legs...deadlifts, squats, and bench presses...keep uppin ur weights and keep eating....you can do this same routine this guy is doing but if ur not eating enough ur not going to gain at all...
 9 years ago '05        #32
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
5500 calories a day isn't out of the question during a bulk phase.

i personally wouldn't try this routine. how the hell can you do all of that at 90% intensity with that volume and be able to recover fast enough to do it again within the SAME WEEK??? i mean, there are high intensity programs out there that are great and ones that i swear by - like doggcrapp, but even those routines are low-volume...
 9 years ago '06        #33
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
This sounds good. I need me a routine because I'm about to get serious about my gym s**t.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc