Round 2: New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who u got??
Giants 10 66.67%
Eagles 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 The Blueprint said:
Keep making excuses f*g**t...

Yall were handed the game on a silver fu*kin platter...

its all good tho sunday is redemption day...

And @ winning a 5 point game being a whipping, but then again again all gpus*y fans are retarded who were throwin there qb and coach under the bus not too long ago :rolleyes:
excuses?????? is it our fault your run game wasnt picking up so what you do on a 3rd and 4th and 1 ...........Run it and fail........

as far as that last part goes and ive said it b4 not all giant fans wanted coughlin and eli out

redemption day for who the secondary to finally stepping up, or the linebackers and safeties after being bi*ched by our running backs, or mcnabb to prove whether he can still play and that the cards game wasnt a fluke

:) may the best team win
 9 years ago '08        #42
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,842 | Props total: 12549 12549
The excuses I was talkin about were about the bet...damn n*ggas are slow these days....

fu*k it tho, come sunday we'll see whats up

just hope the refs dont fu*k us over this time
 9 years ago '07        #43
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
The excuses I was talkin about were about the bet...damn n*ggas are slow these days....

fu*k it tho, come sunday we'll see whats up

just hope the refs dont fu*k us over this time
ok then buddy :)

btw eagles fu*k themselves :greetings10:

remember no hate :dancingcool:

Last edited by Syphernix; 12-02-2008 at 08:22 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #44
space
space
YO mama!
 9 years ago '07        #45
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
YO mama!

:angry16:
 12-02-2008, 08:34 AM         #46
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giants will win...

I wouldn't be surprised with a let down game though, taking into consideration all the distraction this week. smh...
 9 years ago '08        #47
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 The Blueprint said:
@ the game not being close...is that why we still had a chance to win it on the final drive? And that play took the air out from under our wings...we had stopped yall fair and square and instead of getting 3 points yall got 7....sh*t like that changes the course of a game...and if you cant acknowledge that then your a fool.
:sad5:

the Giants run game & retarded playcallin from andy reid down the stretch lost u the game. taht call didnt change sh*t:liar: eagles still lost by more than 4 so even if we had a field goal instead of TD we woulda still won
 9 years ago '08        #48
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Giants will win...

I wouldn't be surprised with a let down game though, taking into consideration all the distraction this week. smh...
dont think its gonna be that much of a problem. giants r really good at ignoring distractions. hopefully they keep their focus on the game:agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #49
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
 The Blueprint said:
well if you had problems with arizona a team we demolished your in for a surprise
We didnt have problems with arizona... we dominated them in there house...and we did it with out jacobs.. and dont forget you played them 4 days after we did... they were run down... although i do think u guys are alot better than them... but honestly you need to stop bi*chin about that call with eli bein passed the line... the rule is clearly stated and he was not passed the line when he threw it..

about this week... i really do see the giants winning this sh*t.. cause if we do we lock up the EAST:greetings10: and a 1st round bye.. no matter how much you hate NY you cant say they aint focused... the eagles really aint sh*t and we all know this... great teams aint 6-5-1 at this point in the season... good teams win close games and philly just dont... dont get hyped cause you guys had somethin that resembled a runnin game last week...you know spags aint gonna let westbrook get loose on us...and yes I am anticipating a pointless response wit no facts to back up anything...

Last edited by NYGiantsHUSTLER; 12-02-2008 at 11:16 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #50
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
We didnt have problems with arizona... we dominated them in there house...and we did it with out jacobs.. and dont forget you played them 4 days after we did... they were run down... although i do think u guys are alot better than them... but honestly you need to stop bi*chin about that call with eli bein passed the line... the rule is clearly stated and he was not passed the line when he threw it..

about this week... i really do see the giants winning this sh*t.. cause if we do we lock up the EAST and a 1st round bye.. no matter how much you hate NY you cant say they aint focused... the eagles really aint sh*t and we all know this... great teams aint 6-5-1 at this point in the season... good teams win close games and philly just dont... dont get hyped cause you guys had somethin that resembled a runnin game last week...you know spags aint gonna let westbrook get loose on us...and yes I am anticipating a nasty, pointless, response wit no facts to back up anything...
 9 years ago '06        #51
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,089 | Props total: 1295 1295
As long as andy reid is calling plays for the eagles we got this and jacobs is due for 120 yards rushing game
 12-02-2008, 11:23 AM         #52
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if the eli over the line of scrimmage is what you are talking about you are simply wrong.

he clearly wasnt all the way over the line when they showed the replays. ill admit i didnt know the rule completely but when the rule was explained it was apparent that he wasnt over the line.

put me down for the avy bet, lets hope when we win that blueprint changes his avy.

oh yeah and im predicting giants win by at least 2 touchdowns
 9 years ago '07        #53
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 RicFlair said:
if the eli over the line of scrimmage is what you are talking about you are simply wrong.

he clearly wasnt all the way over the line when they showed the replays. ill admit i didnt know the rule completely but when the rule was explained it was apparent that he wasnt over the line.

put me down for the avy bet, lets hope when we win that blueprint changes his avy.

:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #54
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
put me down for the GIANTS:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '08        #55
space
space
 GhostNinja said:
:sad5:

the Giants run game & retarded playcallin from andy reid down the stretch lost u the game. taht call didnt change sh*t:liar eagles still lost by more than 4 so even if we had a field goal instead of TD we woulda still won
Ever heard of a thing called momentum? Yes i know we still loss by more then 4 but that bullsh*t took the air from under our wings and demoralized us....anyone who says different is a fool.
 9 years ago '06        #56
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
im down for the avy too...
 12-02-2008, 12:09 PM         #57
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
giants might be without plax, bradshaq, & pierce
 9 years ago '08        #58
space
space
 RicFlair said:

another n*gga talking sh*t who didnt have the balls to bet...Go figure....
 12-02-2008, 12:15 PM         #59
fat_boyy22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put me down for the g-men... philly hasnt been relevant since they had TO
 12-02-2008, 12:18 PM         #60
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giants will prolly win. Wouldn't be a shock if philly pulls it off tho.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy