Round 2: New York Giants vs Philadelphia Eagles!!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who u got??
Giants 10 66.67%
Eagles 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-01-2008, 10:18 PM         #21
fat_boyy22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so who are we gonna get for plax... I dont think he has to many chances left to stay on the team.
 9 years ago '07        #22
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
and why everone a.ssuming they shipping him out, they kno he's valuable just stupid, why give another team an already proven commodity
 9 years ago '04        #23
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 The Blueprint said:
No way we lose to these chumps again...

especially without the eagles k!ller cheddar bob a.ss plax....

put me down eagles 24-Gwomen 14
why you bother makin bets if you not gonna keep it :angry12:
 9 years ago '05        #24
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 The Blueprint said:
I just hope the refs dont give you the game, like last time.

You still cryin n*gga? The game wasn't even really close..the Eagles got one last TD in the end when you knew they weren't coming back. If I were you I'd worry about why the Eagles gave up over 200 rushing yards instead of the refs.
 9 years ago '08        #25
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12553 12553
@ the game not being close...is that why we still had a chance to win it on the final drive? And that play took the air out from under our wings...we had stopped yall fair and square and instead of getting 3 points yall got 7....sh*t like that changes the course of a game...and if you cant acknowledge that then your a fool.
 12-01-2008, 11:57 PM         #26
Slick CM Rick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put me in for PHI

(damn im still rockin the giants av)
 9 years ago '07        #27
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 The Blueprint said:
@ the game not being close...is that why we still had a chance to win it on the final drive? And that play took the air out from under our wings...we had stopped yall fair and square and instead of getting 3 points yall got 7....sh*t like that changes the course of a game...and if you cant acknowledge that then your a fool.
so u didnt think that bullsh*t call against webster couldnt change the game yesterday? instead of webster getting credit for a interception and the game still being 13-0 instead its 13-7 on the very next play.but u told us giant fans stop crying about the call.yet its a month later and u still crying

if i recall plax only had one catch last game against the eagles,and last i check the eagles defense is still under sized.i can see the same gameplan pounding the defense and if the eagles try to bring extra men in the box,eli gonna do damage through the air
 9 years ago '05        #28
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
 The Blueprint said:
I honestly don't even remember the call that everyone was saying was bullsh*t...but regardless nobody should ever rely on a call to win a game..like I said..worry about the 200 yards you guys gave up on the ground for this game instead of the calls.
 9 years ago '08        #29
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
so u didnt think that bullsh*t call against webster couldnt change the game yesterday? instead of webster getting credit for a interception and the game still being 13-0 instead its 13-7 on the very next play.but u told us giant fans stop crying about the call.yet its a month later and u still crying

if i recall plax only had one catch last game against the eagles,and last i check the eagles defense is still under sized.i can see the same gameplan pounding the defense and if the eagles try to bring extra men in the box,eli gonna do damage through the air
I was obviously joking yesterday....i didnt see the game but from seeing the highlights i thought it was a good call...the n*gga went straight for his facemask....

and what was that catch? Yea exactly a TD...and our "undersized" defense got enought Turnovers to win the game but the refs handed it to you..

Switchc2390 said:
I honestly don't even remember the call that everyone was saying was bullsh*t...but regardless nobody should ever rely on a call to win a game..like I said..worry about the 200 yards you guys gave up on the ground for this game instead of the calls.
Well if you dont remember the call then, how bout you SHUT THE fu*k UP!
 9 years ago '05        #30
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
Put me down for PHI
 9 years ago '07        #31
24/7foamz 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
I was obviously joking yesterday....i didnt see the game but from seeing the highlights i thought it was a good call...the n*gga went straight for his facemask....

and what was that catch? Yea exactly a TD...and our "undersized" defense got enought Turnovers to win the game but the refs handed it to you..

Well if you dont remember the call then, how bout you SHUT THE fu*k UP!
i dont recall highlights showing the flag on webster,but if u saw then hey and he didnt catch no TD they did a wr reverse.lol ur defense got a fluke interception and after that ur defense couldnt stop the giants until jacobs wanna get on some next sh*t and think he's moreno and hurdle a corner when 10/10 he's running him over and getting popped in the air losing the ball then ur squad made it a game up until that point the giants was dominating:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '08        #32
space
space
The TD i was talking about was plaxicos against us, idiot...just admit that we gave you the best game in the last 4 weeks, no harm in it we got this
 9 years ago '07        #33
24/7foamz 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
The TD i was talking about was plaxicos against us, idiot...just admit that we gave you the best game in the last 4 weeks, no harm in it we got this
ok plax 1 catch for a td for about 20 yards and i would say arizona gave the giants a harder game then the eagles
 9 years ago '08        #34
space
space
well if you had problems with arizona a team we demolished your in for a surprise
 9 years ago '05        #35
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
im in for eagles
 9 years ago '07        #36
24/7foamz 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
well if you had problems with arizona a team we demolished your in for a surprise
yea we all know the cards suck coming to the east......... the giants went into they house and handed them they first L in they house:agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #37
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
he still not acknowledging the giants ran for over 200 yards on them, plax caught one pass, which was a td for 17 yards

that pick from eli was from a member of the dline where it was tipped, you would think with the almighty asante who got all the money or brown who nuts yall suck, or lito who good but injury prone woulda done something more

also im surprised you in this thread that about a bet, we all know how you treat them :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '08        #38
space
space
 Syphernix said:
he still not acknowledging the giants ran for over 200 yards on them, plax caught one pass, which was a td for 17 yards

that pick from eli was from a member of the dline where it was tipped, you would think with the almighty asante who got all the money or brown who nuts yall suck, or lito who good but injury prone woulda done something more

also im surprised you in this thread that about a bet, we all know how you treat them :rolleyes:
n*gga are you stupid? I dont care how many fu*king god damn yards you ran for when the fact of the matter is some bullsh*t call decided the fu*king bi*ch a.ss game

you wanna talk about bets but you were fu*king school girl virgin pusssy and didnt take it...

no one can talk about that bet sh*t unless its stateZ, alright v*gina???

and who cares who came away with the pick as long as it happened, at n*ggas acting like our secondary aint school yall
 9 years ago '07        #39
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
n*gga are you stupid? I dont care how many fu*king god damn yards you ran for when the fact of the matter is some bullsh*t call decided the fu*king bi*ch a.ss game

you wanna talk about bets but you were fu*king school girl virgin pusssy and didnt take it...

no one can talk about that bet sh*t unless its stateZ, alright v*gina???

and who cares who came away with the pick as long as it happened, at n*ggas acting like our secondary aint school yall
first of all buddy u should care cuz thats how we whooped yall a.ss the first time

second i wasnt even here when the bet was intiated, i aint notice it till later, but whether i was a part of it or not you welched on it, calling people names and sh*t couldnt even deal with the loss of the BXSC for a month

and yes yall secondary really schooled us:rolleyes:, please dont think the lack of passing yards was the result of your secondary, as i said b4 the run game was sufficient enough to not have to pass as much

:greetings10::greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #40
space
space
Keep making excuses f*g**t...

Yall were handed the game on a silver fu*kin platter...

its all good tho sunday is redemption day...

And @ winning a 5 point game being a whipping, but then again again all gpus*y fans are retarded who were throwin there qb and coach under the bus not too long ago :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy