The Official SEC Championship Thread: #1 Crimson Tide Vs. #4 Gators

most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
122 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's taking it?
Alabama - The Team created by God himself 8 42.11%
Florida - Some school in Florida and shit 11 57.89%
Voters: 19. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 LJay said:
yo why it keep askin me for a password when i come in here tho
Word...imma change those pics
 9 years ago '04        #22
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1079 1079
This game is in The Dome.

Advantage Gators.

That's really all I have to say. I haven't seen enough of Alabama to be scared of them but looking at Parker Wilson's numbers if UF can stop Bama's run game no way can Parker Wilson beat them if Stafford couldn't.
 9 years ago '05        #23
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
It is going to be a good game.
 9 years ago '06        #24
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
Saban will have his team ready to play come Saturday. I wouldnt be suprised if he's watching game film on the Gators as i type this sh*t. Saban has already spoken with Will "the Gator Slayer" Muschamp who beat UF two years in a row.

Tebow is going to have to beat us with his arm. I dont see him running on our Defense (#2 Nation Rush Defense) And yes you guys can talk about Demps, Rainey with all that speed, but ask Clemson's Duo James Davis and CJ Spiller what that Bama D is about..


Our OLine is one of the best inthe nation, and we have horses who will carry the load, We have speed inthe backfield as well, but our speed also has size. Like I said before in another thread SECCG = BCSCG whoever win this game is going to win the whole thing.
 9 years ago '06        #25
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
 Tikyle2 said:
This game is in The Dome.

Advantage Gators.

That's really all I have to say. I haven't seen enough of Alabama to be scared of them but looking at Parker Wilson's numbers if UF can stop Bama's run game no way can Parker Wilson beat them if Stafford couldn't.
See this is the thing, JPW have enough players around him, where he don't really have to win this game, all he has to do is not fu*k it up with turnovers. Everybody who line up against Bama this year, "Know" we are going to run the ball (especially to the left side), with that in mind, teams still can't seem to stop it unless you load up to the left side or put 8 or 9 inthe box, then you play into our hand with single man coverage with our WRs Pro Style football isnt Complex at all, is a matter of if you can stop it or not..


Pro Style >>>> Spread :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #26
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11363 11363
 Against D Grain said:
Saban will have his team ready to play come Saturday. I wouldnt be suprised if he's watching game film on the Gators as i type this sh*t. Saban has already spoken with Will "the Gator Slayer" Muschamp who beat UF two years in a row.

Tebow is going to have to beat us with his arm. I dont see him running on our Defense (#2 Nation Rush Defense) And yes you guys can talk about Demps, Rainey with all that speed, but ask Clemson's Duo James Davis and CJ Spiller what that Bama D is about..


Our OLine is one of the best inthe nation, and we have horses who will carry the load, We have speed inthe backfield as well, but our speed also has size. Like I said before in another thread SECCG = BCSCG whoever win this game is going to win the whole thing.
I wouldn't be surprised if Moody doesn't get more carries than he usually does for this game. He has the size to match up with y'all and he's more than fast enough, I love the way he runs with such power. Then bring on Rainey and Demps when you're hopefully worn down. And don't forget our OL is also very good like y'alls. Cody is freaking huge though but I love our OL, ever sinceCarl Johnson has started we've been awesome. Those Pouncey twins ain't no fu*kin' joke. And y'all defense is lockdown as is ours. Most games we have the backups playing by the 4th quarter.


Last edited by 1000bluntz; 12-02-2008 at 12:46 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #27
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Gonna be a good a.ss game
 9 years ago '07        #28
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Against D Grain said:
See this is the thing, JPW have enough players around him, where he don't really have to win this game, all he has to do is not fu*k it up with turnovers. Everybody who line up against Bama this year, "Know" we are going to run the ball (especially to the left side), with that in mind, teams still can't seem to stop it unless you load up to the left side or put 8 or 9 inthe box, then you play into our hand with single man coverage with our WRs Pro Style football isnt Complex at all, is a matter of if you can stop it or not..


Pro Style >>>> Spread :applause:
Tell 'em Grain!!!


Cant really judge how much JPW has meant to this team without "watching much of him". He does not have impressive numbers. But he has been a great game manager and has always come thru when we needed him to. He has even run it pretty good when he had to get away. The LSU game should never have gone into OT but they called holding on a 40 yard JPW TD run.

Well this is going to be a slugfest with a lot of banging. Both teams are going to be persistent about running the ball and stopping the run. Whomever wins that battle will win the game. I like Bama in the trenches!! :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #29
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Put your vote in. Roll Tide bi*ches. I'm a Bama fan for this week and this week only.
 9 years ago '06        #30
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Santoro said:
Put your vote in. Roll Tide bi*ches. I'm a Bama fan for this week and this week only.
 9 years ago '07        #31
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Santoro said:
Put your vote in. Roll Tide bi*ches. I'm a Bama fan for this week and this week only.
Acc championship?? .....yall getting rode on next year if we play again Tebow or Not
 9 years ago '04        #32
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
I like Florida 31-27
 9 years ago '04        #33
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11363 11363
Some more positive news on the Percy front from GC insiders:

In talking with the parents of a few players who are regularly in touch, I am told that Percy Harvin is moving extremely well and is almost 100 percent certain to play Saturday in at least a limited capacity. Percy will be held out of practice until at least Thursday, but in a couple of progress tests in the past day or so, he has moved well with limited to no pain.

I'm also told that at Tuesday's practice, Brandon James had perhaps his best practice of the season in Percy's place.

Right now, at least, the news is very good.



Also here's an awesome article about Meyer and UF's offense, it's really long but very, very informative.

 9 years ago '07        #34
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 1000bluntz said:
Some more positive news on the Percy front from GC insiders:

In talking with the parents of a few players who are regularly in touch, I am told that Percy Harvin is moving extremely well and is almost 100 percent certain to play Saturday in at least a limited capacity. Percy will be held out of practice until at least Thursday, but in a couple of progress tests in the past day or so, he has moved well with limited to no pain.

I'm also told that at Tuesday's practice, Brandon James had perhaps his best practice of the season in Percy's place.

Right now, at least, the news is very good.



Also here's an awesome article about Meyer and UF's offense, it's really long but very, very informative.

Bionic Ankle? that sh*t stay happening to him just glad the migranes calmed down
 9 years ago '04        #35
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11363 11363
 BxCastro said:
Bionic Ankle? that sh*t stay happening to him just glad the migranes calmed down
It's amazing that this year was the first time since Percy was in 10th grade that he's been 100%. That means last year when he wasn't 100% he was still better than anybody else on the field. Kid is tough as nails.
 9 years ago '05        #36
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 BxCastro said:
Acc championship?? .....yall getting rode on next year if we play again Tebow or Not
We well see. I think the first half against the Gators this year showed where our defense is going.
 9 years ago '07        #37
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
rainey has a groin injury but will still play damn i just found that out... but supposedly he's had it for 5 weeks so he should be cool...
 9 years ago '04        #38
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
both these teams are focused mayne

Probably the most hyped SEC championship game in a long time
 9 years ago '04        #39
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7


getting close... my squad was a.ss this year and just got drummed in the Iron Bowl but I can't wait for this game...









































Go Gators!!! naw for real this game is going to be live no matter who wins
 9 years ago '07        #40
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I predicted half the horrible state game when ppl thought it was gonna be close I predicted the score right they just messed up on the 2pt conversion



I predicted...............





















































































































Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode of castrodamous
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
198 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
87 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
132 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
259 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy