The Official SEC Championship Thread: #1 Crimson Tide Vs. #4 Gators

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's taking it?
Alabama - The Team created by God himself 8 42.11%
Florida - Some school in Florida and shit 11 57.89%
Voters: 19. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-06-2008, 07:26 PM         #321
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never underestimate a hater's desperation
 9 years ago '07        #322
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MonkTaker said:
Defense > No Defense

and we sir had no defense... and

Im not even talkin' about on a collegiate level... As a College QB its really not even debatable... Tebow > Stafford

I just mean as a future NFL QB.. Stafford is gonna be dat n*gga
well a lot of experts had Akili Smith and Ryan Leaf tooted as big time NFL prospects

All Im sayin is you never know...and I think Tebow has enough heart to makin it in the NFL....remember David Garrad and Tom Brady werent given much of a chance

I know it might sound cliche but "Never underestimate the heart of a champion"

Last edited by KnicksLost; 12-06-2008 at 07:29 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #323
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 1000bluntz said:
Sorry Tebow is the biggest warrior in college football in some time. He was fu*king amazing tonight. To win like that and comeback was some other sh*t. Our D struggled a little but clamped the fu*k down when they had to. Can't wait to see Harvin in Miami.
take the O-Line away from him and Teebow aint sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #324
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
man, im say first off, Florida is a great team and they earned it. Great game and I honestly believe that if these 2 teams played 10 times, Bama would win 5 and Florida would win 5. That sh*t was that close of a game. Very clean game too with penalties/turnovers. Not much to complain about officiating wise except for the horse collar sh*t. If you're gonna call Hightower for it on a HUGE 3rd down late in the game you best fu*kin call it on Florida. That was bullsh*t, the INT that JP threw late should've been called back because of the horse collar they had on him before he threw it. all i ask is that you be consistent with the calls. i honestly dont believe there is another team in the nation that can beat these 2 teams and this was the National Championship in my eyes. Glen Coffee is a fu*kin man and he showed how much he wanted by rolling his ankle in practice and then pulling his hamstring during the game and playing thru it and goin over 100 yards again. Julio was a beast. the defense did their best but just didnt make the plays at the end they should've. Florida SHOULD be in the BCS Title Game and Bama SHOULD be in the Sugar Bowl but who knows what will happen.

Regardless, i am proud as fu*k to call this my team. I dont give a flying sh*t about what retards on here or anywhere else wanna say 'overrated' and all that sh*t because that is about as bullsh*t as it gets. we just saw in the SEC Championship what that game should be, the 2 best teams not only in the conference but in the nation going at it. lets get ready for a bowl game.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Tebow is a fu*kin amazing player, no doubt, but the only problem i have with him or the announcers or anything is how much they suck his d*ck. It is unreal, all they talked about was Tebow. They refused to talk about anyone else, the receivers, the line, their 'd', nobody. it was all about Tebow and that sh*t aint right. hell, they showed more of Percy Harvin on the damn sidelines then anyone else on Florida that was actually playing (other than Tebow).
 9 years ago '07        #325
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Javon23 said:
This is going in my sig.....like u take the o-line away from anyone and that team pretty much aint sh*t....defense is tired from playing too much
 9 years ago '12        #326
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 BxCastro said:
well a lot of experts had Akili Smith and Ryan Leaf tooted as big time NFL prospects

All Im sayin is you never know...and I think Tebow has enough heart to makin it in the NFL....remember David Garrad and Tom Brady werent given much of a chance

I know it might sound cliche but "Never underestimate the heart of a champion"
Akili Smith was a given.. he was gonna flop, not only was he overrated as a college QB... HE GOT DRAFTED BY THE BENGALS = AUTOMATIC FLOP!!

Ryan Leaf, Jason White etc.. yeah you have a point..

But if you just watch Stafford you can see he has ALL the Tools for an NFL QB..

None of those QBs had his arm strength or accuracy.. But your right, we'll see, Tebow is a GREAT athelete, but I don't think he's made out to be an NFL QB..
 12-06-2008, 07:41 PM         #327
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tebow will be Chris Leak 2.0. So soon we forgot about Tebows long lost counterpart.
 9 years ago '06        #328
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Birdman's Back said:
man, im say first off, Florida is a great team and they earned it. Great game and I honestly believe that if these 2 teams played 10 times, Bama would win 5 and Florida would win 5. That sh*t was that close of a game. Very clean game too with penalties/turnovers. Not much to complain about officiating wise except for the horse collar sh*t. If you're gonna call Hightower for it on a HUGE 3rd down late in the game you best fu*kin call it on Florida. That was bullsh*t, the INT that JP threw late should've been called back because of the horse collar they had on him before he threw it. all i ask is that you be consistent with the calls. i honestly dont believe there is another team in the nation that can beat these 2 teams and this was the National Championship in my eyes. Glen Coffee is a fu*kin man and he showed how much he wanted by rolling his ankle in practice and then pulling his hamstring during the game and playing thru it and goin over 100 yards again. Julio was a beast. the defense did their best but just didnt make the plays at the end they should've. Florida SHOULD be in the BCS Title Game and Bama SHOULD be in the Sugar Bowl but who knows what will happen.

Regardless, i am proud as fu*k to call this my team. I dont give a flying sh*t about what retards on here or anywhere else wanna say 'overrated' and all that sh*t because that is about as bullsh*t as it gets. we just saw in the SEC Championship what that game should be, the 2 best teams not only in the conference but in the nation going at it. lets get ready for a bowl game.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Tebow is a fu*kin amazing player, no doubt, but the only problem i have with him or the announcers or anything is how much they suck his d*ck. It is unreal, all they talked about was Tebow. They refused to talk about anyone else, the receivers, the line, their 'd', nobody. it was all about Tebow and that sh*t aint right. hell, they showed more of Percy Harvin on the damn sidelines then anyone else on Florida that was actually playing (other than Tebow).
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 12-06-2008, 10:48 PM         #329
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Take away the O-Line from any QB and they probably won't succeed.
 9 years ago '07        #330
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14595 14595
 88' said:
Take away the O-Line from any QB and they probably won't succeed.
true story
 9 years ago '06        #331
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
its funny cause tebow breaks the line of scrimmage when he runs, and leaves his lineman behind him, theyre not running with him the whole time down the field, he takes hits, he laid rashad johnson on his a.ss today for an example.

and this is not coming from a gators fan at all. im a noles fan. but you give credit where credit is due, and thats tebow breaking the schools rushing td record as a qb, the fact their offense is so multi-dimensional because of all the different sets they can run.

most bama fans in this thread are sour right about now, but theyre trying to brush it off like it doesnt affect them. like 2nd place is a great consolation prize... 2nd place means you lost
 9 years ago '07        #332
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Birdman's Back said:

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Anyone who says we are over-rated obviously didnt watch this game.
The 4th quarter was the difference. It was back and forth and almost gave me a fukking heart attack. This game hinged on 4-5 plays and Florida made them when it counted a few more times than we did. I am DAMN PROUD of this team!! We came from pre-season darkhorse to one of the best teams in the country!! If someone would have told me that we would be 12-1 SEC WEST CHAMPS and headed to The Sugar Bowl before this season I wouldnt have believed it. I was counting on 9-10 wins at the most but not this. THANK YOU BAMA FOR A GREAT SEASON!!! SUGAR BOWL BOUND!!! :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #333
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Comic Book Guy said:
its funny cause tebow breaks the line of scrimmage when he runs, and leaves his lineman behind him, theyre not running with him the whole time down the field, he takes hits, he laid rashad johnson on his a.ss today for an example.

and this is not coming from a gators fan at all. im a noles fan. but you give credit where credit is due, and thats tebow breaking the schools rushing td record as a qb, the fact their offense is so multi-dimensional because of all the different sets they can run.

most bama fans in this thread are sour right about now, but theyre trying to brush it off like it doesnt affect them. like 2nd place is a great consolation prize... 2nd place means you lost
No one is sour. Are we happy we lost??? HELL NO!! But we were fukking 7-6 last year!! 12-1 SEC WEST CHAMPS, We have a young team and our momentum for the future looks great!!! No need to get all stressed......we just lost to the better team tonight. We overachieved this year and we just appreciate our team working hard all year. It does affect us but it doesnt take away from what we accomplished.
 9 years ago '06        #334
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
Great game!!!! Tim tebow is the fu*kin man!!! Don't really know how his game will translate to the NFL level but in college he's a problem. Julio Jones gon be a problem in the NFL too
 9 years ago '04        #335
JHAE_74 
space
space
$1,399 | Props total: 39 39
PERFECT PICTURE....

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #336
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 FeedTheBeast said:
No one is sour. Are we happy we lost??? HELL NO!! But we were fukking 7-6 last year!! 12-1 SEC WEST CHAMPS, We have a young team and our momentum for the future looks great!!! No need to get all stressed......we just lost to the better team tonight. We overachieved this year and we just appreciate our team working hard all year. It does affect us but it doesnt take away from what we accomplished.
Comic book kid was the idiot who made the Alabama is overrated thread twice and twice it got deleted b/c he got exposed as an hater with no knowledge. In his first thread he said he was a Michigan fan, now hes a FSU fan This dude cant make his mind up.
 9 years ago '06        #337
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
 titanreese said:
Comic book kid was the idiot who made the Alabama is overrated thread twice and twice it got deleted b/c he got exposed as an hater with no knowledge. In his first thread he said he was a Michigan fan, now hes a FSU fan This dude cant make his mind up.
right because a) i cant be a fan of more than two teams and b) michigan and fsu are doing soooo good right now i had to hop on the bandwagon as soon as i could.

im not a florida fan, not a sooners fan, not a bama fan, not an sec fan, not a big 12 fan, you guys can argue about whos the best team, whos the better conference, etc etc etc, all i know is joe paterno's team lost on a last second field goal, and that ONE LOSS had a smaller margin of victory then all the other one-loss teams in the nation. but let me guess, since im speaking the truth about penn state that means im a nittany lions fan now too huh? lmao... just cause im speaking on a team doesnt mean im their #1 fan.
 9 years ago '06        #338
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Good game Florida, Both teams showed up last night, and the better team won. I dont have any sour grapes towards you guys, you deserve to play inthe NC game. Tebow was a beast on the field, finding receivers when needed, and just being the leader he is onthe field. I cant stand his a.ss, but i give credit where it need be.

Shout out to my Bama fans, its been a helluva season for us. Picked to finish 3rd inthe West, and was 1 quarter away for playing for a Championship :applause: Like i said before this is a young team, who will get better in the future. College Football Fans better get used to seeing The Crimson Tide playing in these games with such magnitude.
 9 years ago '04        #339
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Now Bama gets to replace Caldwell and A Smith, JP Dub, Rashad and last but not least.......

Will Oakley

Bama will have a good team next year but watch out in 2010... I will never bet on a team with a new starting QB in the SEC after watching my boys this year
 12-07-2008, 01:44 PM         #340
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...which is why you never call a SEC team to win out to the NC before the season is over
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy