Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3526 3526
 shush456 said:
oh man... i swear i wanted my man to sample santogold for that same sample... atleast kayne did it, im sure it sounds better than wat my man wouldve made

Just looked her up on youtube and these beats/songs are crack.....:agreement6:

She's like the Black version of M.I.A or something

Santogold - The Creator

Santogold - Shove It

Santogold - Starstruck

Santogold - Anne

9 years ago '06        #42
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
song is crack
 9 years ago '08        #43
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
 jj01 said:
song is crack
:eek: Jose giving Hov props??????????
 9 years ago '06        #44
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
 The Blueprint said:
:eek: Jose giving Hov props??????????

wait, isnt this the thread for the new nas track?
 9 years ago '08        #45
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
song is heat.
 9 years ago '05        #46
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
i dont care what no one says, this right here is nice as fukk, the word play, the metaphors, the double meanings, this aint no radio single but its great music

i had the press rewind when he said that jawn about in brooklyn they jack, rob, and sin and then he starts his next bar with peddlin base like jackie robinson

nice.....and the first 30 seconds of that track is my new ringtone, great record and nice beat by ye
 12-01-2008, 08:35 AM         #47
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unstoppable589 said:
btw song is heat.. but tell me a song where he used to do that. i have his whole discography just give me a song
Jay been mis pronouncing sh*t to make it rhyme for years... He pronounced Evisu wrong on Show you how to do this, and from then and still today Everybody pronounces it E-V-Su, instead of Eh-vi-zoo... may-back, instead of my-bach for another example.
 9 years ago '05        #48
kingPatanello 
space
space
$427 | Props total: 0 0
 unstoppable589 said:
btw song is heat.. but tell me a song where he used to do that. i have his whole discography just give me a song
"All I Need" from the 1st Blueprint, on the 3rd verse..."Shut ya bumba' got, A-Rod numbers, All you muddaskunks get buried in the trunk etc...", he did it other times, that's the first that comes to mind right now.

Besides that, KRS or Black Moon used to do the ragga flow 15/20 years ago so it's not like Lil' Wayne invented something new.
 9 years ago '04        #49
dosfx03 
space
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 352 352
this song is actually pretty wack on first listen. I hate the beat and Jayz is acting weird as hell. Maybe its a grower
 9 years ago '07        #50
swiftkid21 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 2256 2256
Fire!!
 9 years ago '04        #51
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Someone break this down, please, aside from the obvious.

I father, I Brooklyn Dodger them
I jack, I rob, I sin
Amen, I'm Jackie Robinson
Except when I run base, I dodge the pen
I like the wordplay with Jackie Robinson's name. Then running base/drugs dodging the pen(itentiary). Or you can take it as when he's on the job, rhyming, he doesn't write.

But how does that link with Jackie Robinson, other than "running bases" in baseball? "Except I dodge the pen", I'm guessing it has something to do with Jackie Robinson not dodging a "pen". A bullpen for pitchers doesn't make much sense either.

I guess I'm just missing something and I'm trying to see why these lines are getting so much praise. If I'm "looking too deep" into it then I guess it ain't as amazing as people are making it out to be
 12-01-2008, 11:27 AM         #52
c_vlasak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t sounds decent, not really feeling the girl on th tracks sound like gwen stefani?

when is BP3 dropping?
 9 years ago '07        #53
Fashion78 
space
space
space
$98 | Props total: 0 0
Am I the only one that caught; this is the same beat from "Meet the Parents" off Blueprint 2 (The Gift and the Curse)-not exactly...but damn close! Go dig in ur crates and look up Blueprint 2 (Gift & The Curse)--I went to see if Kanye did that "Meet the Parents" beat, but he didn't... hell, he either really liked that beat and had it on his brain--or its just a coincidence

Song is just o.k.---flow, im not feeling--but hey, just my opinion.
 9 years ago '05        #54
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Jamaro85 said:

I like the wordplay with Jackie Robinson's name. Then running base/drugs dodging the pen(itentiary). Or you can take it as when he's on the job, rhyming, he doesn't write.

But how does that link with Jackie Robinson, other than "running bases" in baseball? "Except I dodge the pen", I'm guessing it has something to do with Jackie Robinson not dodging a "pen". A bullpen for pitchers doesn't make much sense either.

I guess I'm just missing something and I'm trying to see why these lines are getting so much praise. If I'm "looking too deep" into it then I guess it ain't as amazing as people are making it out to be
dont forget...its sorta a play on "Dodge" since jackie robinson was on the Brooklyn Dodgers
 12-01-2008, 11:37 AM         #55
biggfoot024 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is dooope. im feelin this different flow. and Santogold gettin some more shine which is nice

Jamaro85 said:

hes talking about the Pennant homie, Jackie Robinson kept the dodgers in the race for that sh*t back in the day.

Last edited by biggfoot024; 12-01-2008 at 11:52 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #56
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Nickel said:
dont forget...its sorta a play on "Dodge" since jackie robinson was on the Brooklyn Dodgers
Yeah I got you, I was just wondering if I was missing something else. Bars are definitely dope, but I'm reading on other forums that the bars are going way over peoples heads, without them explaining. I figured that the parts I mentioned were obvious enough and was wondering if something was going over my head
 9 years ago '06        #57
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
 c_vlasak said:
sh*t sounds decent, not really feeling the girl on th tracks sound like gwen stefani?

when is BP3 dropping?
Her name is Santogold. She dropped one of the hottest albums of the year. Her music is similar to M.I.A.'s.
 9 years ago '05        #58
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
not that i know
 9 years ago '05        #59
chickenterd 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
the bi*ch on this song (santogold) opened up for jay-z and ti in charlottesville, va at UVa not too long ago, her sh*t was iite definitely different but really this song kind of annoys me and i'm stuck listening to her instead of jigga.

idk im just not feeling it. history, jockin jay-z>>>brooklyn go hard, imo. maybe it'll grow on me

Last edited by chickenterd; 12-01-2008 at 11:53 AM..
 12-01-2008, 12:00 PM         #60
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is flames
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy