New Season of Bad Girls Club

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #81
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
 juelz318 said:
Man Ailea gets on my damn nerves. She is the last one that needs to be acting tough. She always says, "I'll fu*k your world up". She don't even sound convincing let alone look the part. Her voice is annoying, and all she does is beat up furniture like I stated before.
That sh*t be funny. Causin a rawkus without distroying sh*t. And yeah Amber do be holdin her own for not really being able to f!ght but like yall said she don't be backin down like she can't f!ght. You right though with all the imposter sh*t. They playin pus*y a.ss games and just dumb sh*t.

They takin sh*t way too far. When the Amber's was playin pranks, they was doing it to be funny, but the self proclaimed Fab 5, they doin sh*t too like to be mean.

P.S. It's also funny how you see the little extra clips they be showin when they ain't all together....they get along with the Amber's. That right there shows me that they pullin more of a front. When they all together it's like fu*k the Ambers but by themselves everything seem all peachy.

These chicken heads need slapped.
 9 years ago '07        #82
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 dionedre3000 said:
That sh*t be funny. Causin a rawkus without distroying sh*t. And yeah Amber do be holdin her own for not really being able to f!ght but like yall said she don't be backin down like she can't f!ght. You right though with all the imposter sh*t. They playin pus*y a.ss games and just dumb sh*t.

They takin sh*t way too far. When the Amber's was playin pranks, they was doing it to be funny, but the self proclaimed Fab 5, they doin sh*t too like to be mean.

P.S. It's also funny how you see the little extra clips they be showin when they ain't all together....they get along with the Amber's. That right there shows me that they pullin more of a front. When they all together it's like fu*k the Ambers but by themselves everything seem all peachy.

These chicken heads need slapped.
even if Amber M. presses charges >>>>>>>>>>> those girls talking about they wanna have fun and get mad when shes in there dancing ... whitney is a dude... alihea is like 5 years old and shows off in front of them... tiffany is fake and sarah is a hypocrite and that other chick i forgot her name already is a crybaby "lets go to beverly hills where they really say who looks good" and Amber B. shouldn't be on the show she's wayyyyyy too nice the "fab 5" took that sh*t wayyy too far

Last edited by TH35; 03-03-2009 at 10:13 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #83
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Amber B is too weak to stop those chicks from getting Cookie.

Fat Five are hypocrites tho. They got on Amber B for getting mad about Whitney accidentally spilling some drink on Amber's purse and soaking her camera and everything in her bag, but then they get mad when someone throws ice at them.

Props to the DJ for telling Tiffany to shut the fu*k up.
She said she would come back and fu*k the club up. Now, I don't condone violence but she's in Mexico. If that DJ was really gully she wouldn't even make it back to the states
 9 years ago '07        #84
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

Tiffany's been full of empty threats for a hot minute now like everyone in the Fake Five.

Didn't Boston say she was a trained boxer for 5 years? Trained boxers start out f!ghts with hair pulling?

"I'm Not Impressed Boston."
Ailea tried to sneak in a hair pull at first too
 9 years ago '07        #85
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

Cookie is the realest of the girls that are left. She was holding her own for a good minute against all 5 of them before they got her down. Chick took off her shoe and was ready :agreement6:
Nobody really knocked her down she fell cuz she was drunk really. You could tell she was drunk as hellllllllll. I think it was a bi*ch move when they all jumped in. Its crazy that the only real f!ghts have been w/ Amber. They get mad when she steps up to them .
 03-03-2009, 11:10 PM         #86
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow they are some of the weakest bi*ches I've ever seen. Amber muffed Tiffany, and she ain't do sh*t. Then they had to jump her Amber always holds her own and don't let the other girls walk all over her. And Ailea is a weak a.ss bi*ch. And the other Amber is lost as hell. She does not deserve to be there, and she didn't help her friend

Last edited by juelz318; 03-03-2009 at 11:22 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #87
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
"In Boston we only hit ppl w/ bodily parts" - then they show flashbacks of her taking off her shoe to try to hit someone... bi*ch is a hypocrite
 9 years ago '07        #88
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
@ the producers sonning Whitney, what a fake

Cookie >>>>>>

Ailea and her bi*chass apology got the fu*k out quick.

Both these brauds actually think they did something, which is the sad part.
Ailea told on Whitney but yea they both deserved to leave.
 9 years ago '07        #89
NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
I'd fu*k the sh*t outta Ailea lil freaky a.ss!!!:cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '07        #90
dionedre3000 
space
space
 NasIsThaBest19 said:
I'd fu*k the sh*t outta Ailea lil freaky a.ss!!!:cool-smiley-009:
LOL you'll wind up gettin cut or Kevin will snuff you out.
 9 years ago '07        #91
dionedre3000 
space
space
Man Man....Lmao...these bi*ches. First off Imma say Amber M....Yes she didn't do nothing but we all can see the girl is alittle lost and scared. She need alittle help in the back bone area. Ol Boston a.ss....the producers sonned her....Wait...she sonned her own self talkin about you don't take of your shoe....you hit with your fist. ( 2 0r 3 clips of her with her shoe off..hmmmmm) She talkin bout I will wait here till she get home. Chea right.

Ailea talkin all that sh*t and then she basically sold out Boston. Through out all this bullsh*t Fab 5...they forgot how Ailea used to be in the beginning of the show. And that fake a.ss apology. Chea whateva. I'm glad Cookie stayed to her word and said fu*k it. Tiffany finally stepped up and realized the bullsh*t but she still faker than artificial turf. Ashley and Sarah....theys.luts. Ain't nuthing wrong with gettin ya groove on but they put it out there like whoa. Them the type of girls that get stolin in Mexico and left for the birds.
 9 years ago '07        #92
dionedre3000 
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Figured Ailea would sell anyone out, talkin about she stands by her homegirls when sh*t goes down :rolleyes:
I know right. She did that sh*t with no hesitation.
 9 years ago '07        #93
NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
 dionedre3000 said:
LOL you'll wind up gettin cut or Kevin will snuff you out.
I'll put that old bastard in a coma first
 9 years ago '06        #94
zaney 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
last season was a damn CLASSSIC!
 9 years ago '04        #95
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
Aliea is and will forever be a psycho bi*ch. I was never down with her. Cookie is an instigator and admitted at the beginning of the show. She is a stupid bi*ch but doesn't deserve to get jumped by the roommates. Amber B never comes to her friends defense. She should have fu*ked up Aliea that night. She didn't follow Cookie into the bathroom. Cookie should be really pissed at Amber B also. Tiffany admitted she was wrong and did go to check on Cookie and she called out Aliea. I like her and its not just because I want to put my p*nis in her but and between her t*ts. Boston is from Boston. That should tell you enough there. I get the feeling people from Boston and Philly are a bunch of a**holes who think they are better and tougher than anyone.

As far Ashely and Sarah goes, women have special rules when it comes to vacation. fu*king on Vacation doesn't count. In the immortal words of Chris Rock, "I was on vacation. That doesn't count." That is what vacation is all about anyway. Having a good time and leaving it on vacation. Guys do that sh*t all the time. Don't get me wrong, they are a little loose with showing their t*ts and toungue kissing each other on stage(not complaining though). Amber B is the real wh0ore. She fu*k that d*ck head guy when she knew he was still living his ex girlfriend and then told everyone she didn't.

The Ambers did create the division in the house. Girls get evil and vindictive especially when it comes to other girls. You put a bunch of girls in the same house with issue this is what happens. It makes for great TV. I can't wait the reunion.
 9 years ago '07        #96
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 octane said:
I can't wait the reunion.
I hope they show when Ailea didn't hesitate about telling the cop about Whitney.
 03-11-2009, 02:30 PM         #97
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow they were tripping acting they didn't do sh*t wrong when they jumped her Alilea lame a.ss couldn;t even act like she wanted to apologize, and she thought that would keep her a.ss on the house. That bi*ch is so stupid. And she act like she really did something, and Whitney got owned something terrible. Did she think that she wouldn't go home. Then she thought that she just had to leave Mexico and they told her that she had to leave the show :laughing9:

All them Fake 5 bi*ches are lame as hell especially Tiffany a.ss I wish she wasn't from the Chi. She repping my city all wrong with that scary and fake a.ss sh*t, but it's people out there like that everywhere. I can't wait for the reunion ether. I hope next season is better than this one.
 9 years ago '04        #98
octane 
space
space
$3,855 | Props total: 651 651
Tiffany - I like her the most because she did try to reach out to K C in the beginning when everyone hated her. She admitted fault and called out the other girls during the Cookie situation. She is has done some fu*ked sh*t, but she owned up and tried to make it right. I would titty and anal s3x her all night.

Sara - She hasn't p!ss me off too bad. She has nice real t*ts (I saw them on here). I'd do her in the butt.

Ashley - The only problem I have with her is that she thinks she is Megan Fox hot. She is fu*kable, but she wears a lot of make-up. She has barely been in the show.

Boston - She is from Boston. Enough Said! I hate the New England Gaytriots for the same reason.

Amber B - She is weak and fake. She lets men control her. She is not loyal to her friend Cookie when she is in trouble.

Aliea - She is a fu*king Psycho!!!! Run away all men of the world!!!!

Cookie - She is an instigator and she like to talk sh*t until she is comfronted.

K C - She is a fu*king bi*ch!!!! She likes to play the victim. I see why her relative was going to kick her out the house at the beginning. She can talk better than she can f!ght. She thought Cookie was going to back down when they fought.

Tiffany, Sara, and Ashley can get my p*nis in their butt.

Boston,Aliea, K C, and Amber B : I wouldn't fu*k with my worst enemy's d*ck

Cookie, I would let give me a hand job and jack it her face. I would have said Blow Job, but she bit that guy's d*ck she was trying to blow in that one episode.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy