Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-28-2009, 02:17 PM         #61
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah that new chick Ashley is BANGIN and that n*gga Joey mad lucky....but why are all hot chicks such wh0ores?
 9 years ago '07        #62
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Lex Lossis said:
nah that new chick Ashley is BANGIN and that n*gga Joey mad lucky....but why are all hot chicks such wh0ores?

thats funny yea shes wild... its funny how the girls be hating on each other... the season is starting to get boring though hopefully it picks up

Last edited by TH35; 01-28-2009 at 02:32 PM..
 01-28-2009, 03:22 PM         #63
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sarah was lookin right in that bikini in yesterday's episode though....my jaw was on the floor yo...the bikini she wore when Ash arrived...

man
 02-03-2009, 10:05 PM         #64
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, I'm watching this and are the two Amber's serious about getting married?
 9 years ago '07        #65
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Another wack episode.

Next one looks better, except Ailea bi*ch a.ss think she gonna do something again
I don't know about her she said she was crazy. I think I believe her but then again she prolly just said that sh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #66
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 dionedre3000 said:
I don't know about her she said she was crazy. I think I believe her but then again she prolly just said that sh*t.
she probably is crazy... she has to be there for a reason... i hope she gets hit in the face
 02-04-2009, 12:11 PM         #67
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah she stuntin like she hard. prolly scrap like a cat

Ashley was lookin riiiight, but she is such a wh0ore....i would smash but not wife up.
 9 years ago '07        #68
dionedre3000 
space
space
 thehogue... said:
she probably is crazy... she has to be there for a reason... i hope she gets hit in the face
LOL me too....doin all that sh*t. She was gettin too close for comfort. Im surprised Kevin aint muffed already.
 9 years ago '08        #69
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,178 | Props total: 5286 5286
Ok I don't normally watch this show but I happened to catch a rerun this weekend.
first of all, WOW at the new chick thinking Joey from the Real World is some huge celebrity

and second of all you can totally tell a couple of these chicks are just acting tough for the cameras, in reality they've probably gotten their a.sses beat, more than once, for talking so much sh*t
 02-04-2009, 04:36 PM         #70
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and Boston is soooo soft...bi*ch cant f!ght....u saw when she wanted to f!ght Kayla? how her set was? niigggaaaa pssshhh
 9 years ago '07        #71
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
sh*t reminded me of stepbrothers when john c. reilly was acting a fool then will farrell was like " i remember when i had my first beer " ... they are stupid ganging up on em.. ... they're all hypocrites and sarah was f*cked up for lying about the details in that story...
 02-11-2009, 07:08 PM         #72
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just watched this sh*t and I'm sick of all these bi*ches. Ain't none of these girls really bad girls. I dont think that they will ever be able to top last season. All these girls do is scream and slap appliances and furniture around. I would have knocked Ailea off her feet, if she would have jumped on my bed and got in my face. Her voice is so annoying.
 02-24-2009, 09:14 PM         #73
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ailea and these other girls are pissing me off. They are so petty, it's not even funny. I know we don't see everything that goes on. And Ailea always talking about f!ghting somebody and all she does is punch furniture around
 9 years ago '07        #74
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Fab Five is jealous as hell. Mad that K.C. and the Ambers get more pub than them on Oxygen That sh*t they did with the tape and clothes was weak.

Soon as Kayla came all their a.sses shut the fu*k up and were in the background whispering the whole time. Then when she left, Tiffany started calling Amber out at the dinner. What was all that sh*t about beating Compton's a.ss Tiffany

And it's about time that Ailea admits she's a wh0ore. "I think I'm over my relationship with Kevin now, so I'm just going to act like my true self."

Looked like Tiffany and Cookie are about to f!ght in the next episode :wow:
yea they are haters and ailea is a wh0ore ... and during that f!ght at the end sarah's titty fell out and they didn't censor it and yea on the next one tiffany and amber f!ght and i knew amber couldn't really f!ght but now it looks like tiffany can't either she just waves her arms every where w/ her eyes closed
 9 years ago '08        #75
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
this show is funny as hell
 9 years ago '07        #76
dionedre3000 
space
space
More and more Tiffany is looking fake as hell swinging her purse and sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #77
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9588 9588
There was a f!ght? What time does this show come on????
 9 years ago '07        #78
dionedre3000 
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Yea I thought Tiffany would come harder than that, chick f!ghting like a grandma and sh*t

She been acting mad fake for a while now :thumbsdow
You don't know. More and more she showin her true pus*yfied self. Really I got more respect for Kayla...cuz she know she be on that bullsh*t but Tiffany talk all that game, ima do this imma do that and be quiet when it ain't convenient.

sh*t that just mad me was they was mad that they was ya know I guess jockin Kayla but damm they cool. What you supposed to do?

The Fab 5 just urks me ol dumb a.ss girls.
 02-25-2009, 01:22 PM         #79
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Fab Five is jealous as hell. Mad that K.C. and the Ambers get more pub than them on Oxygen That sh*t they did with the tape and clothes was weak.

Soon as Kayla came all their a.sses shut the fu*k up and were in the background whispering the whole time. Then when she left, Tiffany started calling Amber out at the dinner. What was all that sh*t about beating Compton's a.ss Tiffany

And it's about time that Ailea admits she's a wh0ore. "I think I'm over my relationship with Kevin now, so I'm just going to act like my true self."

Looked like Tiffany and Cookie are about to f!ght in the next episode :wow:
Yeah I can't wait to see that sh*t. Tiffany talk so much sh*t, but her bite is not as big as her bark.

I give it up to Amber because she can't really f!ght, but she holds her own, and don't let them step in her face. She's the realest one on that show to me. And it looks like she hits Tiff in her face. She shut down both black girls in the house.

"I'm not impressed Compton"

Now she's getting face shots in to Tiffany. I knew she was fake when she got all scared when she thought Tanisha was coming back.

ErnieB said:
There was a f!ght? What time does this show come on????
It comes on Tuesdays at 9pm, but they show this ep again today at 5 on Oxygen.

dionedre3000 said:
You don't know. More and more she showin her true pus*yfied self. Really I got more respect for Kayla...cuz she know she be on that bullsh*t but Tiffany talk all that game, ima do this imma do that and be quiet when it ain't convenient.

sh*t that just mad me was they was mad that they was ya know I guess jockin Kayla but damm they cool. What you supposed to do?

The Fab 5 just urks me ol dumb a.ss girls.
Man them bi*ches so lame it's not even funny. What they did with the tape, and her clothes, and then when she come down stairs they run away? Ain't none of these bi*ches bad on here. It's a house full of imposters, and the only one that don't back down is Amber(cookie)

Last edited by juelz318; 02-25-2009 at 01:28 PM..
 02-25-2009, 01:58 PM         #80
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I was surprised the Ambers and Compton are still cool. I had heard that they were closer than what Oxygen showed on camera, looks like it.

Kayla can't f!ght, but if she came back for the rest of the season, it'd even sh*t up, so we wouldn't have to see Ailea act hard anymore
Man Ailea gets on my damn nerves. She is the last one that needs to be acting tough. She always says, "I'll fu*k your world up". She don't even sound convincing let alone look the part. Her voice is annoying, and all she does is beat up furniture like I stated before.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now