New Season of Bad Girls Club

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2009, 12:00 PM         #41
The_Princess  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the next episode tiffany and k.c. will make up...cus they get in an f!ght with some chicks in the club.
 01-07-2009, 08:15 PM         #42
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show is hilarious I love it. LMAO @ KC actin up. She went to the car and took all of her clothes off after she ripped that dress in the club cryin n yellin then Tiff was like " Yo punk a.ss dress ripped so what!"...then she took Tynisha's idea with " We hate yall bi*ches,we hate yall hoes". Ailea is a trip to. The funniest part on the latest episode was when Amber and the other girls were talkin about how to deal with her situation with that guy and she's like "I swear I didn't sleep with him" then they show the camera with her in bed with ol dude.sh*t was funny as hell.
 01-07-2009, 08:38 PM         #43
mykedizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *Missy* said:
This show is hilarious I love it. LMAO @ KC actin up. She went to the car and took all of her clothes off after she ripped that dress in the club cryin n yellin then Tiff was like " Yo punk a.ss dress ripped so what!"...then she took Tynisha's idea with " We hate yall bi*ches,we hate yall hoes". Ailea is a trip to. The funniest part on the latest episode was when Amber and the other girls were talkin about how to deal with her situation with that guy and she's like "I swear I didn't sleep with him" then they show the camera with her in bed with ol dude.sh*t was funny as hell.
LMAO when he was pumping in her while she rested on her elbow. Infrared cameras. Amen.
 01-07-2009, 09:17 PM         #44
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Ailea is easily worse than Cordelia. She keeps saying she acts like a kid when Kevin is around. You think? n*gga is like 54.

I knew Tiffany would start actin out on these brauds sooner or later. She gonna be a problem. Compton got mad quiet when she was around, but then wants to start f!ghting Amber. I thought she was better than that :thumbsdow

Next episode should be crazy.
Exactly bi*ch got real quiet when Tiffany started something with her a.ss:rolleyes: I hate bi*ches that try to play the tough role, when they clearly scary a.ss hell
 01-10-2009, 07:29 PM         #45
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ Kayla,Kasey whatever the fu*k she goes by gettin scurred when Tiff stepped up
 01-13-2009, 10:04 PM         #46
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
K.C. talked so much and she got choked up by one of the Amber's:jumping0045:

Now Amber did have some scratches but I was dying when she said I'm not impressed Compton:laughing9:

And they bringing Tanisha back. I would like to see where the show goes now
 9 years ago '04        #47
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
lol...that bi*ch doesnt fu*k with anyone in compton. she is a clown bi*ch. i bet n*ggas done skeeted on her weave then drank koolaid with her grandmother.

then those n*ggas real girlfriends whooped her a.ss. that bi*ch is a stupids.lut. seriously, mad fu*king dumb.
 9 years ago '07        #48
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
Tiffany from the Wild 100s southside Chi in tha house.....know dat
 01-14-2009, 12:23 AM         #49
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

First she exposed K.C. at the self defense classes, when K.C. was throwin those flat a.ss punches and weak kicks

I lol so hard at that part. She said exactly what I was thinkin when I seen Kayla in the class kickin all soft...lol "ne ne ne".

Amber started that sh*t tho and then acted like she was just minding her own business when she was clearly the one instigating the situation while Kayla(for once) was actually tryin to dead it. She got out that car and went to her door & opened like she was ready to scrap..so she got what she wanted lol @"she attacked me" no sh*t. Both of them can't f!ght for sh*t and nobody won IMO they both lost.
 9 years ago '04        #50
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
dorm cable system don't have this channel....anyone have a link to this and last week's episode
 01-21-2009, 03:55 AM         #51
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah tonight's ep was wack. Hopefully it picks up tho. But Tiff seemed a lil intimidated when she thought Tanisha was coming in the house
 9 years ago '07        #52
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 repressed said:
pop off!!!!
Pop off!!!!
Pop offf!!!
Pop offf!!!!!!!!
lol....
 9 years ago '07        #53
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 juelz318 said:
Yeah tonight's ep was wack. Hopefully it picks up tho. But Tiff seemed a lil intimidated when she thought Tanisha was coming in the house
She was. You could see it in her eyes and in the words she was speakin. I'm thinkin you head bi*ch so the least you could do is stand ground. She was nervous..smoking..callin people. And she did seem alittle mad when she was talking about I'll get you twice as harder.
 01-21-2009, 03:19 PM         #54
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dionedre3000 said:
She was. You could see it in her eyes and in the words she was speakin. I'm thinkin you head bi*ch so the least you could do is stand ground. She was nervous..smoking..callin people. And she did seem alittle mad when she was talking about I'll get you twice as harder.
Exactly. I lost respect for her because I don't give a fu*k who it is, you're not suppose to be scared or intimidated by anybody. I'm starting to believe that her bark is bigger than her bite, just like Kayla. And what is up with her asking to see ol girls pus*y That's some gay sh*t right there. I don't care f it's pics or not, I don't want to see anyone's pus*y but my own.
 9 years ago '07        #55
dionedre3000 
space
space
 juelz318 said:
Exactly. I lost respect for her because I don't give a fu*k who it is, you're not suppose to be scared or intimidated by anybody. I'm starting to believe that her bark is bigger than her bite, just like Kayla. And what is up with her asking to see ol girls pus*y That's some gay sh*t right there. I don't care f it's pics or not, I don't want to see anyone's pus*y but my own.
Too be honest I didn't think she was that crazy forreal. Too me it sound like she overdoing it. I mean she got the attitude but when she be yelling its just to show off in away. I guess in away just doing it to show she big and bad not that she really is. I've never known a head chick like that to be itimidated by no one...I just figured they would clash. On a side note she dissappointed me when she said that Marcus was losing out on something great.....AKA giving herself a reason to be wild like she was. I mean she made ol dude look bad and I don't blame him for not talking to her but forreal she way over did that sh*t.
 01-21-2009, 04:47 PM         #56
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dionedre3000 said:
Too be honest I didn't think she was that crazy forreal. Too me it sound like she overdoing it. I mean she got the attitude but when she be yelling its just to show off in away. I guess in away just doing it to show she big and bad not that she really is. I've never known a head chick like that to be itimidated by no one...I just figured they would clash. On a side note she dissappointed me when she said that Marcus was losing out on something great.....AKA giving herself a reason to be wild like she was. I mean she made ol dude look bad and I don't blame him for not talking to her but forreal she way over did that sh*t.
Exactly. My friend used to get into f!ghts all the time when we were younger and she used to always rush the girl she was bout to f!ght. She said that she ain't got time for all that talking, and then she would beat the girls a.ss. You right tho cause ain't no real f!ghter gonna do all that talking and showing out. I never thought that she was real hard anyway , but I thought she was the only one with her head on right, but now I know she fake and scary as hell.
 9 years ago '07        #57
dionedre3000 
space
space
 juelz318 said:
Exactly. My friend used to get into f!ghts all the time when we were younger and she used to always rush the girl she was bout to f!ght. She said that she ain't got time for all that talking, and then she would beat the girls a.ss. You right tho cause ain't no real f!ghter gonna do all that talking and showing out. I never thought that she was real hard anyway , but I thought she was the only one with her head on right, but now I know she fake and scary as hell.
And all this time we all that she was commin real.
 01-28-2009, 12:43 AM         #58
juelz318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This ep was a little boring to me. They were tripping when the new roommate came. She's not an ugly girl, but I don't know why she thinks she looks better than she does. Hopefully the next ep will be cool since they are going to Vegas.
 9 years ago '07        #59
dionedre3000 
space
space
Seems like those girls (the fab 4) are creating the division themselves and them seem jealous as hell. I mean like the little Amber said ...they just click. They might say something here and there but...what girl in that house isn't.
And really why they got to be like that when new girl came in the house. I mean for now she better than Kayla. She was nothing but drama yada yada.
 01-28-2009, 12:53 PM         #60
AdorableOne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amber M :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago